It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame For Britain As BNP Win European Parliament Seats

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
reply to post by WHOS READY

Rock on the NWO, do you think that'll make things better? Could all be part of it??

It isnt NWO, NWO is American and BNP is not a part of it. NWO will not make things better.

The New WORLD Order is american? who can we contact about false advertising?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Sorry Blueorder but listening to you is like listening to a BNP party political broadcast. Are you a member by any chance??

No, are you a member of SEARCHLIGHT?

Did you read any of the quotes I provided??

yes

I would be interested in your opinions on the quotes!!!

free country, don't have to agree with everything someone says do I?

When I said I am patriotic, I should have said I am patriotic about the good things this country has done. There is also stuff that we should be not so proud of (same with almost every other nation on the planet)

I would daresay that no one is patriotic about the "Bad things" that have been done, unless, in their view, it is "Good things"

I cannot excuse mindless patriotism...

how wonderous of you

the type that borders on a feeling of superiority over other races. That is what I believe the BNP encourages.

I don't see white supremacy, perhaps separation would be a better word- mind you, how about we end the group identity politics, the BPAs, the ethnic quotas (all of which are racial in agenda), then we can see if the BNP will moderate further

Sorry but that’s junk...

your comment was worse than junk

Read your history...

have done so, ye gads the arrogance

the Romans invaded and took over most of Britain for almost 400 years... is that unprecedented enough for you??

Yes- can you give me figures for the number of "ROMAN" immigrants that arrived, there is a good chap?

Also, people who reference immigration patterns from over a thousand years ago (even though it does not stand comparison) are devoid of any rational on the subject- I believe we may have sacrificed kids when the romans arrived, shall we also allow that now?

The reason I go back so far is to point out that your attempt to cling on to your identity for ever is pointless and destructive. Also, if you had read the story regarding African DNA you would see that it goes back 200 years, not “mind boggling far back” as you describe.

occasional daliances with an African 200 years ago does not constitute a cohesive defence of our disgraceful immigration situation- my identity is what I decided it to be, not some pretend patriot

The human race is stronger when it is unified.

what sub students union jibberish is this- utter utter junk of the highest order

Stronger when it mixes...

again, more junk- is Brazil the strongest nation in the world, stronger than, say Japan?

Hitler proved this with his, so called, superior Aryan race of useless inbreeds. One of the best moments in modern history was Jesse Owens winning Gold at the 1936 Olympics.

you are scrubbing around in the dirt of desperation if you use one man running very fast as any sort of trumpet for "diversity" or it is "unification"- which "inbreeds" are you referring to, Germans, what sort of reverse racism is this, as for useless, whilst the Germans went on a rather horrific descent into military hell, they were extremely advanced technologically, though no dopubt, in your tiny mind, an african man who runs very fast trumps everything (your argument is really retarded as he was african, hardly mixed, not that anyone considers running very fast to be the mark of an advanced nation, Christ, Ive heard itall). The Germans came very close to beating a combined effort of many nations, and, arguably wrecked it with dodgy decisions in attacking Russia at the wrong time- that is not a "yea the nazis were great" comment, just pointing out the idiocy of talking about strength when using a fast black man as your defence

Yes... it angers me when I see some of the people that are allowed to stay in this country, illegal immigrant criminals who claim that they would be in danger, in their land of origin, should have thought about that before committing a crime... but it equally angers when I see some of the decent people who are not allowed to stay.

Yeah, we really are crying out for more people to stay in this country

There is the recent example of the Gurkhas (who in my opinion deserve to be here more than some of the indigenous beer drinking yobs)

a wholly separate argument, this is not for Ghurkas who are here, but Ghurkas who live at home- there was a reclassification of who could settle here when the Ghurkas based was changed in the 1990s with them not having any reason to live in Britain. I agree that some Ghurkas would be better than some of our own, in theory, yes, we have enough cretins of our own here, thanks to the liberal /left policies of the last 40+ years, but we are stuck with them, we do not need to add to our woes (as most immigrants will not be gung ho Ghurkas)

There are many people who live here now, as British nationals, who have different backgrounds. I have friends from Greek, Turkish, Caribbean, Indian (i could go on) backgrounds that all put on their England tops when the world Cup comes round.

classic

Why should people like this be insulted with gestures of “repatriation” and rejection of entry into political parties?

If they are illegal deport them now, and let us make it extremely limited in terms of new immigration for the next 5-10 years.

Japan is employing a repatriation scheme and I fully support them

This isolates people and creates a form of Apartheid... a “them” and “us”
But then I guess that’s what people like the BNP want.

ironic, it is the liberal / left who have created identity politics in this country so that racist organisations such as the BPA can flourish

You may have your opinion, we live in a free society after all, but i can have mine. And I am sorry to say that I feel MOST BNP supporters are brainwashed idiots looking for external reasons for their own failings in life. The BNP gives them something to blame it all on!

yeah, whatever, and Im sure the new labour/new tory voters are all extremely erudite, intelligent people

Bottom line it is only 2 euro mps, big deal, maybe the mainstream will stop demonising people over important issues- this doesnt outrage me anywhere near the same scale as that piece of filth (a white piece of filth) who was jailed for hacking those two french lads to death- he then had the cheek to abuse the parents as he was led from court, he certainly feared his prison sentence- he should have been carted off and hung, but no, the liberal/left ruling elite will not allow it, the same elite that gave us the immigration mess.

Bigger things annoy me than 2 meps who happen to point out much of the wrongs in society

[edit on 8-6-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Who really cares about Politics these days?

If there wasn't choice then there wouldn't be any need to vote, people have different opinions and sometimes others agree with them, hence the voting system.

And the fact that the BNP hate blacks and other ethincs is no difference to the other parties that hate everyone else, Labour hates Conservative, both hate the Lib-Dems and ALL hate the public and are only serving themselves, why should the BNP be any different?

Actually, it is different. Wanting to exterminate a race and punish it just for being a certain race, which is not possible to choose. These people are also not political. Political parties hate other parties, this is regular partisanship, and, yes, in practice probably hate the public--but I feel that things take a turn for the worse when the scapegoating, Hitler style, begins.

Plus, it's that attitude of passivity that is self-defeating and will welcome in the dictators because he "has a different opinion." Well you sure as hell better care because, when the time comes, you will be sorry you didn't.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I voted BNP. Here's why:

I'm not racist, but Britain's indigenous people were, and still are, white. As much as some of you would find such a statement "abhorrent", I'm afraid it is a fact (a politically incorrect fact, but a fact nonetheless). Now, the most productive society imaginable is one where all people have shared values, language, religion and tradition. We are only so vehemently supportive of multiculturalism because we were subjected to it without consultation and because we're told it's good for us. The BNP do not want whites to remain the majority in Britain because "whites are better" (we're not), they want whites to remain the majority simply because they believe in shared values and traditions, and the preservation of an ethnic homeland for all.

I wholeheartedly oppose any notion of white people being superior. That is nonsense. I also do not wish to see Britain ethnically cleansed. What I do wish to see is the homeland of ethnic Britons (who happen to be white) preserved. Even liberal lefties campaign for the rights of minority cultures around the world to preserve their homeland and culture. Yet, somehow, the same privelege isn't afforded to white Britons.

Whatever reason the media and mainstream politicians give for the BNP being wrong is a lie. They know that tribalism and nationalism are natural and if they can manage to convince us otherwise, then they get a much easier ride in establishing their one-world government. See - cultural unity results in a stronger fighting spirit and a stronger resistance to new values. This is the reason for the barrage of anti-BNP propaganda spouted forth from the jowls of the mainstream media recently. In short, the BNP are a thorn in the side of the corrupt establishment.

Any organisation who withstand constant hatred from the majority of their countrymen clearly are not in it for personal gain. One has to wonder, then, why anyone would put themselves in such a difficult position. Could it be because there is a conviction stronger than that of any other political party - who are only interested in popularity and fortune? That kind of resilience is only displayed by people who have a righteous cause.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

I am not a complete supporter of the BNP. Some policies I am wholly opposed to, but I am extremely happy the BNP have won some leverage. Why? Because now, finally, the issue of immigration, multiculturalism and Islam can be addressed properly. The BNP will force discussion.

Far from the BNP representing an emerging fascism in Britain, it is quite the opposite. Who is it who has waged illegal wars killing thousands of not millions? Who is it who has set up the surveillance state? ID cards? DNA database? Limitation of free speech (aka political correctness)? Well, clearly it wasn't the BNP. Furthermore, as this thread shows, people are learning to only want democracy when it suits them. How terrifying is it that a sizeable proportion of the British people are deemed disgusting monsters for voting for the only party who will address their legitimate concerns? That's not democracy. Neither is it democracy that all the other parties spent much time and money specifically campaigning against the BNP. Democracy is accepting a person's right to vote for the party whose policies most suit them. The BBC, with their complete lack of impartiality, are a disgrace also.

the Romans invaded and took over most of Britain for almost 400 years... is that unprecedented enough for you??

Remind me - did the Celts fight the invading Romans to defend their land, or did they bury their heads in the sand and pretend that an invasion wasn't happening?

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Cythraul]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CythraulRemind me - did the Celts fight the invading Romans to defend their land, or did they bury their heads in the sand and pretend that an invasion wasn't happening?

exactly, and these same people who trot off that patent nonsense probably wouldn't have told the native americans to embrace the "diversity" and "unity" if they had access to a tardis.........

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Well you must be a politician because you managed to reply to all my questions without answering one of them... well done.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So its a sad day because 6% of the voters chose a couple immigrant hating nationalists instead of voting for scumbag thieves who'd sooner sell you to Europe and who don't give a crap about your civil liberties (unless you happen to be Asian)? Hmm tough one. If Griffin wants to deny the Holocaust, let him. I think that it is sadder he got a criminal record for calling the Jews liers. Refuting the claims made about Jewish deaths during world war two doesn't make you racist, it doesn't even make you an antisemite, it makes you a conspiracy theorist who's looking for the truth. The fact that someone cannot question the greatest hoax in history only says to me that it didn't quite "happen as advertised". But I digress.

I didn't vote for the BNP, I didn't vote at all, no point. But I did watch the results with interest and was not surprised when the BBC took it upon themselves to launch their own mini smear campaign on the BNP electees (and only the BNP). Like some of the attitudes in this thread clearly show, some people only like democracy when everyone is voting for who they want, which isn't really a very democratic way of thinking. It is this "animal farm" mentality that has allowed the BNP to gain seats, you only have your own self righteous right of center liberal attitudes to thank for that.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by quackers]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

I believe you still don't understand: The Europeans are bored about the Holocaust. We don't care about it anymore. It was few generations ago. We're bored about whining. What for we care is our present and our future and not about a whining anti-social minority's past, who use their dead ones as a 30 sec advertisement between two breaks (It's also very disgusting.).

I'd like to know when this info will get into the mind of those ones, whose are coming with the Holocaust story over and over again. It's not using anymore. We're bored about it. Try to live a social life, don't be anti-social and there will be no problem. But until you can't take responsibility for anything and in any debate you can bring out only the Holocaust, don't count for a friendly welcome. Keep your Holocaust to yourself.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This "Britain is a land of immigrants" is nonsense generated from a liberal/left who despise this country- there has never been such sustained levels of entry into this country, this is totally unprecedented, and what makes it worse is that the ruling elite despise British culture, tradition, institutions etc and use this mass influx as another excuse to dilute British identity. Honestly, if you start going back as far as the Anglo Saxon arrivals and mind boggling far back African DNA then you have lost the plot

Sorry but that’s junk... Read your history... the Romans invaded and took over most of Britain for almost 400 years... is that unprecedented enough for you?? The reason I go back so far is to point out that your attempt to cling on to your identity for ever is pointless and destructive. Also, if you had read the story regarding African DNA you would see that it goes back 200 years, not “mind boggling far back” as you describe.

what has the Romans got to do with mass immigration NOW, i like it how it is but no more islamic immigrants please we have plenty

The human race is stronger when it is unified. Stronger when it mixes... Hitler proved this with his, so called, superior Aryan race of useless inbreeds. One of the best moments in modern history was Jesse Owens winning Gold at the 1936 Olympics.

islam dose not unify and mix it dominates and overwhelms

There is the recent example of the Gurkhas (who in my opinion deserve to be here more than some of the indigenous beer drinking yobs)
Also the wife of a Gurkha who was killed in battle...
www.kentnews.co.uk...

did you know the BNP were the only party that supported the Gurkha's right to stay? i think thay are not interested in colore (bar the few) more in the British values don`t let the MSM make your mind up for you

There are many people who live here now, as British nationals, who have different backgrounds. I have friends from Greek, Turkish, Caribbean, Indian (i could go on) backgrounds that all put on their England tops when the world Cup comes round. Why should people like this be insulted with gestures of “repatriation” and rejection of entry into political parties?
This isolates people and creates a form of Apartheid... a “them” and “us”
But then I guess that’s what people like the BNP want.

if thay are British nationals now then the BNP is for them, if thay like our values then the offer of repatriation can be rejected. if thay want to make Britain like there country of origin then it would be better and easier to just go back there, so the BNP will help them repatriate not "round em up n boot em out"

You may have your opinion, we live in a free society after all, but i can have mine. And I am sorry to say that I feel MOST BNP supporters are brainwashed idiots looking for external reasons for their own failings in life. The BNP gives them something to blame it all on!

who's brainwashed bnp supporters? the MSM knock them every chance thay get and the BNP has no real outlet than there own site. i think it more the people who jump on the "THE BNP ARE FASCIST RACIST BIGOTS" band waggon that are brainwashed by the MSM

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Remind me - did the Celts fight the invading Romans to defend their land, or did they bury their heads in the sand and pretend that an invasion wasn't happening?

They fought the invading Romans.

Do you know why??? Because they had an Army of highly trained soldiers who were taking over through use of force.

Are you comparing a polish plumber with a Roman Legion?
???

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
At least under the UK party system there are parties to vote for if you need to cast a 'protest' vote, damn a 2 party system, no protest vote!

At my count there were 13 other parties on the last US presidential ballot?

By all means if anyone wants a third party candidate elected in the next or following elections...organize now and join a party and plan.

Across Europe the Right won most elections...but they won with an average of 40% of the vote with only 40% of the population voting...otherwise 16% of eligable voters voted for the right and far right parties...and won.

Victory often goes to those that SHOW UP to vote! An important reminder.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I think we're all missing the point.

We have banksters in control of our governments, with their own agenda.

How much did the Tavistock institute have to do with the idea of multiculturalism? How much did the Rothschilds have to do with the Tavistock intitute?

Immigration CAN be good for a country, when it's done with structure and organisation.

What we have (GB) is "lets see how many people we can cram on an island, create a threat called islamic terrorism, drop the borders and see what happens".

What sort of order will come out of this chaos?

It's all about divide and conquer.

Dumb the masses down with confusion, keeping them wrapped up in a poxy little world whilst they go about bringing there agenda(NWO) to fruition.

If we speak out about we're 'racist'. Last year they(politicians) couldn't distance themselves from the word English quickly enough. This year they we're on about celebrating St Georges day and how, what ever race can be proud of England.

If you asked a Scott where were you born, he'd be allowed to state Scotland.

Irish- Ireland

Welsh person- Wales

English person would be told to say Britain.

Look at the state of England now, this is the best we can do after 800 years of Parliament?? When will the sheeple grow a pair and wake up.

Are the general public as stupid and pathetic as the Rothschilds and their ilk think we are??

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence

I believe you still don't understand:

No, I do not think you understand. It has been the other parties, not the BNP, who have been making an issue of the Holocaust, and have been using it is a BNP whipping stick. It is their main political weapon against the BNP, to label them as racists and antisemites and then expect all the idiots to just swallow that and not associate themselves with the BNP (or the marvel of social engineering known as the antisemitic stigma, or fear of being labeled an antisemite). The Holocaust would not be an issue if the major political parties and the media had not made it an issue, yet here we are again, taring the BNP with the same old tired brush. If discussing the Holocaust requires a bit more thnking power than you have, fine. If you are tired of talking about it, fine. But it has been made a point of, and like all points made in a political debate, you address them not ignore them.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by quackers]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsagex
The BNP gaining seats is a proud day for Britain.

The concerted effort of the mainstream media, all political parties and even church groups could not stop us.

A proud day was when we beat fascism in 1945. Putting facists into Europe in 2009 is a sad day, confirming to me most British people are stupid.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Spot on! Glad to see there are some people out there with a brain!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence

I believe you still don't understand: The Europeans are bored about the Holocaust. We don't care about it anymore. It was few generations ago. We're bored about whining. What for we care is our present and our future and not about a whining anti-social minority's past, who use their dead ones as a 30 sec advertisement between two breaks (It's also very disgusting.).

I'd like to know when this info will get into the mind of those ones, whose are coming with the Holocaust story over and over again. It's not using anymore. We're bored about it. Try to live a social life, don't be anti-social and there will be no problem. But until you can't take responsibility for anything and in any debate you can bring out only the Holocaust, don't count for a friendly welcome. Keep your Holocaust to yourself.

Utter rubbish re Europe is 'bored' by the Holocaust.

Hence the big interest in the DD memorial service.Men gave their lives to save us from the facists.and the Holocaust coming to our shores.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Re: Jessie Owens. You got that right brother! I bet that galled the Nazis to no end. Here is to a few more!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

very well said, voting for a dictator is not a democracy, damned if you do and damned if you dont, its all a crock of *^~#

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

I have no problem with the D-Day heroes as I respecting them. Also we're not hearing the acts of the DD heroes every day, just one time in a year. But we're hearing the Holocaust day by day, which makes it damned boring. We simply bored about it. We don't care it about it anymore, regardless it was a great tragedy or not. It's boring. Also don't try to merge the Holocaust TM fairy tale with the great sacrifice of D-Day. The difference is, there are no argument and debates about DD, while there are plenty regarding the trademarked fairy tale. While there are evidences, real survivors and witnesses that thosuands died in that senseless battle from both sides, there are quite less about the HC TM.

But the Jews are making the WW2 to theirs, like if only they would ever suffer in WW2 and no one else. They're not respecting even the DD heroes whose died there, just whining they had a Holocaust. But no! Every family, from most country lost someone in the WW2. But what we're hearing day by day. The Jeeeeeeeeeeeews, the Jeeeeeeeeeeews had a Holocaust. Now here is the newsflash: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!!!!

About 70% of the European population is bored about the daily whining, like if we would hear a group of spoiled brats. So please do us a favor and shut up for a lifetime or get lost if you don't like the new European system.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join