It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame For Britain As BNP Win European Parliament Seats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

The govt has done that. It has limited the number of immigrants that can come to UK legally. For instance the HSMP program now requires that people have Master's degree if they want to immigrate to UK.

Many areas of London have populations that are not "white UK people"
, I lived in a area like this myself.

Ironically i just posted about this.

So they already have this in place? They are failing badly if so, i know many an immigrant in my town that has definitely not got a masters degree.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Thats what the BNP want to Stamp out...Mass Immigration!

The govt has done that. It has limited the number of immigrants that can come to UK legally. For instance the HSMP program now requires that people have Master's degree if they want to immigrate to UK.

Well in my Opinion, the Government hasen't done it that well.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

, i know many an immigrant in my town that has definitely not got a masters degree.

This Master's degree rule was introduced in March 2009, recently.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
last night on the bbc they had some torie bloke saying they actively block the BNP where they can , and want to be an anti-bnp party.....

The Tories campaigned strongly on a tough immigration policy under Michael Howards tenure and have since departed such a hard-line since his election defeat. They seem to be of the impression that the tough immigration policy was his downfall, when instead it was his weak leadership and a bouyant economy that tarnished their hopes last time round.

The simple fact of the matter is that unless the main parties adopt a tougher stance on the issue then the BNPs presence will only grow stronger.

Nick Griffin was on Radio4 this morning and the interviewer tried his very best to discredit him and label him as some type of monstrous Hitler-worshipping idiot. On the contrary, Nick Griffin appeared to be articulate, intelligent and entirely cognizant of the argument on the streets of Britain. He is challenging the political correctness that has marred this country and is erroding its culture from within. I'm not even a fan of the BNP as a party, but i fully acknowledge their gains in UK politics and encourage their debate on immigration.

THe Tories are coasting to victory come next year, so don't expect them to risk dabbling with the sensitive issues and challneges facing the country. Instead we'll hear even more anti-Labour spin and even less substance.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I just heard the turnout in the UK was 34%.

Everyone who complains about this has absolutely NO RIGHT to if all they did is sit in their living rooms playing armchair activist. It's an appalling turnout and I can't believe how lazy Britain has become.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
shame for Britain? I don't think so.

At least they have the guts to stand up to things such as illigeal imigrants. Unlike other parties.

The BNP want the best out of the UK unlike the people who are currently in charge.

Every year they are getting more and more voters. The UK people have had enough of Labour and Conservative. It's time for a change!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The BNP are made up of racist thugs... simple!!

Anyone who says they are not is either just making excuses to hide their own shame or has not researched the BNP enough.

We have problems in Britain that need to be addressed, immigration is one of them. But this is nothing new. In fact, for all you people who claim that Britain is losing its identity, it already has. If you want to live with pure British people then move to the Shetlands. It’s about the only place left where you will find a "True" Brit. The rest of us are made up of all sorts of genetic backgrounds. We have been invaded by the Vikings, Normans, Anglo-Saxons, Germanic tribes, Romans etc...
Even rare African DNA has been found in White British men!

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I consider myself a patriot... I am proud to be British because I’ve always loved the British tradition of politeness, manners, ability to face hardship with little fuss, and the fact that as a small island we stood up to one of the greatest threats the world has ever seen. Both my grandfathers went to war against Hitler. They helped defeat him and his racist ideology that was hidden under a blanket of patriotic propaganda. The average German person was conned and misled. To let Britain go down that path is to spit in the face of the people who died in WW2.

This website robedscribe.com... has some BNP quotes with links to the source material and video footage.

But here is a taste of some nasty BNP quotes... er... there is some VERY strong language which i have edited...

Nick Griffin: “The ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lies and latter witch-hysteria.” on the Holocaust (9)

Stuart Williams (BNP councillor candidate): “Shoot pakis. That’s all I want to do, shoot pakis [...] I’m waiting for war.”(2)

Stuart Williams: “You can see every mosque from Carr Lane [...] you can see all the mosques and paki areas [...] that’s where I’ll be sat all day with my f**king rocket launcher” (2)

Nick Griffin: “[...] and that’s the way this wicked vicious faith has expanded from a handful of cranky lunatics about thirteen hundred years ago till it’s now sweeping country after country before it all over the world” on the Islam faith (3)

John Tyndall (Former BNP party leader): “While this part of Britain was the industrial centre of the world, what was happening in Africa and Asia? The people there were squatting for century upon century upon century on the ground of Africa and what did they produce apart from black magic, witchcraft, voodoo, cannibalism and AIDS? [to which Mr. Tyndall is greeted with laughter and applause]” (5)

Mark Collett (Director of publicity): “Churchill was a f**king c*nt who led us into a pointless war with other whites standing up for their race” on World War Two (9)

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Muckster]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What's interesting is that the actual number of votes for BNP has gone down since the 2004 elections, however their percentage has gone up due to apathy from the majority of mainstream voters.

What worries me is that this will inject £4 million into the BNP's warchest over the term of the EU parliament in salaries, expenses and "turn-up to work" bonuses. That's a lot of funding for their hateful projects like the YBNP.

It sickens me that Griffin cynically exploits British pride, patriotism and heritage to push its facile, narrow-minded and bigoted agenda.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So from what i understand the BNP is anti-immigration in general? and actually a race based[whites only] party?..Well over here the anti-muslim[immigration] party PVV is the big winner...Those parties don't come over night, the traditional parties in most countries failed to adress the multi-culti immigration and integration polices properly in the big cities.It was some time ago that i went to London and i though it was the same kind of multi-culti capital as Amsterdam but from all the stories i heard about the imams and mosques with their influence in certain areas, it really scared me, how little casablanca's emerged over there with maybe even sharia law in some area's..., in UK, Italy, France, Holland, Belgium[although the right wingers have lost there] the traditional parties failed to act about integration and immigration policy, so these parties emerged and especially calls the problem by name to begin with..with all the corrpution with Labour this is quiet understandable to me...

btw Is BNP already allied with a fraction or independent?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
What's interesting is that the actual number of votes for BNP has gone down since the 2004 elections,

Thats not exactly surprising since the turnout was significantly lower than in 2004 though is it?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
You are aware the BNP has numerous Jews in their party, including a very successful councillor in the South West?

They might have numerous jews in their party but as a British Pakistani Muslim i find BNP an extremely racist party who are picking on muslims and pakistanis as easy targets.I heard griffins interview on Sky news today and every sentence he spoke was aimed at muslims.I don't know why hes nit pickin on muslims particularly when there are plenty of sikhs, hindus,chinese who also have formed their own communities and have built their worship places as many as muslim mosques.

And when it comes to loyalty and contribution my grandad worked his arse off in factories during 50s n 60s and paid his taxes, my dad has worked his arse off creating his own restaurant business and has paid Large amount of taxes and as soon as i am done with my degree i will too be paying a significant amount of tax when i start working.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by merkava]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Living in uk, i could not care less about bnp being elected. Some people go on about democracy and when someone you do not like gets elected they start crying it should not be allowed.

Countries always do this when things are going bad, so its nothing new.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
I just heard the turnout in the UK was 34%.

Everyone who complains about this has absolutely NO RIGHT to if all they did is sit in their living rooms playing armchair activist. It's an appalling turnout and I can't believe how lazy Britain has become.

The vote across Europe was the lowest ever. People are disillusioned with the EU.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

buwahahaha, come back in 12 months and see how that labour immigration policy worked out
- the illegals will still come in huge numbers and you can be sured that bucketloads will not be deported, regardless of their degree status.

The govt has also no intention of doing anything about the hundreds of thousands (possibly million +) illegals already here

How is that inherently cool if colour does not matter, then why would it be cool or less cool if the area had been 100% white, 50% white or 10% white

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Posted by Muckster

I consider myself a patriot... I am proud to be British because I’ve always loved the British tradition of politeness, manners, ability to face hardship with little fuss, and the fact that as a small island we stood up to one of the greatest threats the world has ever seen. Both my grandfathers went to war against Hitler. They helped defeat him and his racist ideology that was hidden under a blanket of patriotic propaganda.

With greatest respect to anyone who served in WW2, including family members of mine, the people that thought in that war against Hitler, were also against Foreigners in Britain, especially Blacks.

I can't say ALL i guess, but alot of older generations now still have a slightly racist view because, that was their way in the 40's and 50's.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Living in uk, i could not care less about bnp being elected. Some people go on about democracy and when someone you do not like gets elected they start crying it should not be allowed.

Countries always do this when things are going bad, so its nothing new.

I agree, and this is what p*sses me off about the government. On the one hand they preach about peoples' democratic rights and push that agenda abroad, and on the other they try to stifle debate with their opponents at home, which is wrong no matter how objectionable their opponents views might be to some.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

How is that inherently cool if colour does not matter, then why would it be cool or less cool if the area had been 100% white, 50% white or 10% white

I did not feel any difference living in such areas and there was no disparity between whites and people who were non-whites. (The area is Leyton)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
The BNP are made up of racist thugs... simple!!

the only thing simple about that is yer assessment

Anyone who says they are not is either just making excuses to hide their own shame or has not researched the BNP enough.

What is stupid is someone saying that the BNP has no racists amongst its support- but it is EQUALLY moronic to tar all BNP supporters as "Racist thugs"

We have problems in Britain that need to be addressed, immigration is one of them. But this is nothing new. In fact, for all you people who claim that Britain is losing its identity, it already has. If you want to live with pure British people then move to the Shetlands. It’s about the only place left where you will find a "True" Brit. The rest of us are made up of all sorts of genetic backgrounds. We have been invaded by the Vikings, Normans, Anglo-Saxons, Germanic tribes, Romans etc...
Even rare African DNA has been found in White British men!

news.nationalgeographic.com...

this is a straw man excuse wheeled out by the very people who, up until the last few years would have decried anyone having issues with immigration or multi culturalism as "racist".

This "Britain is a land of immigrants" is nonsense generated from a liberal/left who despise this country- there has never been such sustained levels of entry into this country, this is totally unprecedented, and what makes it worse is that the ruling elite despise British culture, tradition, institutions etc and use this mass influx as another excuse to dilute British identity. Honestly, if you start going back as far as the Anglo Saxon arrivals and mind boggling far back African DNA then you have lost the plot

I consider myself a patriot...

I am proud to be British because I’ve always loved the British tradition of politeness, manners, ability to face hardship with little fuss, and the fact that as a small island we stood up to one of the greatest threats the world has ever seen. Both my grandfathers went to war against Hitler. They helped defeat him and his racist ideology that was hidden under a blanket of patriotic propaganda. The average German person was conned and misled. To let Britain go down that path is to spit in the face of the people who died in WW2.

then you spit on their memory- they fought for British independence and British identity, not the abject surrender and attack on it from the liberal/left for the last 40+ years- hence even veterans who fought in WW2 have joined the party.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I did not feel any difference living in such areas and there was no disparity between whites and people who were non-whites. (The area is Leyton)

yes, but why did you denote a cool smiley when referencing an area that was not "British white"- why would it matter if it was "British white people"?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Seriously, those who still think that skin color, religion, or any other type of culture makes any difference is a piece of # as human.

Life is not about that, its about human enlightment and social development.

Those who believe they are superior just because they belong to some special group should get the Darwin Award.

Sry, but this subject piss me off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join