It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame For Britain As BNP Win European Parliament Seats

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
it's nice to see them all wear suits for something other than a court appearance.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nick Griffin will continue to spread the truth, no amount of eggs will stop him.

SO MUCH FOR FREE SPEECH AY ?

Hope these guys get arrested if it was any other party they would of been delt with.
The UK govenment right now a unreal on baised they are.

People will see this and slowly turn to the truth and the right party of BNP.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Even though people bleat on about how bad the BNP is, at least we have more than 2 parties to vote for. No matter what your views , your dislikes and pet hates, at least the people here in the UK can have a choice of over half a dozen parties and the number is growing, what have most other countries got? 1 ? 2 ?....
What choice do they have? but all I'll say is that ALL politicians or ALL parties are only in it for THEMSELVES and not the people their SUPPOSED to be representing.

It's true that we have plenty of lame duck parties we could waste our votes on. But the sad fact is that it's been a two horse race for a very long time.

The closest anyone has come in recent years has been the lib dems, and they don't have a chance as it is. All of those fringe parties. green party and so on. They're great, and they're a token gesture to support the idea that we have democracy. Well we don't. We have two parties the country hates. A leader who nobody elected. And a country which is too apathetic to vote. And the situation of voter apathy is ENCOURAGED by our government, because it benefits them. If every eligible citizen in the UK was forced to vote we'd see a whole different situation I think.

However, forcing people to vote is a whole other Orwellian kettle of fish

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

The proof of the pudding is in the eating!

13 pages here discussing immigration and EU related issues.

BNP making headline National news and discussions starting about immigration and EU related issues.

Would this have happened if the protest vote had not occurred?
Well it certainly hadn't prior to it so make up your own mind.

That pretty much tells us that immigration (whilst an acknowledged problem) is a comparative non-issue for most people. It wasn't the topic on most people's lips before the election, most were more concerned with the expenses row or the recession. We're only talking about the issue because a bunch of racist thugs now have an official outlet for their hatred.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by Fang

They would probably get the trains running on time too.

that would certainly be another plus

Oh yeah, in a few years we can forgive them for the SS (Skinhead Stompers) patrols, the gas chambers, mass graves filled with smelly immigrants & Nick Griffin's postage stamp Hitler 'tache because at least they got the trains running on time...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001

Nick Griffin will continue to spread the truth, no amount of eggs will stop him.

SO MUCH FOR FREE SPEECH AY ?

Hope these guys get arrested if it was any other party they would of been delt with.
The UK govenment right now a unreal on baised they are.

People will see this and slowly turn to the truth and the right party of BNP.

Wow. If you are an example of a typical BNP voter then woe betide us all if they ever get into power. Not much chance of those trains running on time after all.

Nick Griffin will continue to spread hate, unfortunately no amount of eggs will stop him.

People will see this and laugh, realising the truth: the BNP are a bunch of racist thugs who need to be pelted with more than just eggs. I suggest fresh immigrant faeces!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashley

I didn't vote BNP but reading their manifesto then you can understand why they are so popular.

BNP Euro manifesto

But what isn't clear from their website is that they only consider white people to be British and not people who were born in Britain or have British Citizenship.

It wasn't only in Britain that the far right gained seats.

European elections 2009: far-Right and fringe parties make gains across Europe amid low turnout

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Must admit i'm quite happy to see BNP leader getting egged.

I'm also glad that the BNP defenders are crying over this incident because it gives a fraction of insight into the perspective of those affected by racism.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I can't believe the rubbish being spouted on this thread. Watching those scenes of Nick Griifin being pelted with eggs and under threat of physical violence made me feel shameful to be British. Why?

Because I believe in the democratic process, whether it is expressed fully, or diluted or not expressed at all...I believe in it! Regardless of the BNP's true intentions and agendas, both of which could never represent my conscience in a thousand years, as duly elected members they have a right to their speech, regardless of its hateful and inflamatory content. You have to debate them out of their rationale, you do not attack them physically...that is not democracy! Those people throwing items at Griffin and his party were supposed to be there denouncing facism, but were not above using facist attributes themselves in order to drive him out. We've all been fighting this sort of behaviour for years, and to turn to and use such behaviour ourselves, is to denounce our cause against them.

Our politicians who treasonously ratified the Euro Lisbon Treaty against the British public's wishes and concerns, are using mobs like that to frighten the truth away. That mob against Griffin spout they are anti-facist, yet have allowed the real traitors to drive British sovereingty into the EU facist dictatorship...They have definately got their targets crossed somewhere.

The Lisbon Treaty came into effect on the 1st of January, 2009, and effectively places Britain into the hands of unelected politburos, who do not have British interests at heart. ID cards, bio-metric databases, and other Orwellian and police state implementations are part of the process of harmonizing British law with that of the Euro dictatorship rules, and the British public aren't even aware of it. Where are the protestors against this?

Instead, they seek out two elected members of a party that is gaining support because other's believe in the democratic process. I will never agree to BNP policies, but I will defend their right to spout them and be criticised because of them. Greater damage is being done to our country by unelected politicians, and the people sleep through it all. Yet, Nick Griffin shows his face and everyone wakes up! They are all just angry sheep!

The threat of globalisation is treading on everyone's toes, and is insidiously inveigling itself into our very lives, our personal and private lives, and changing them beyond recognition. Britain and the rest of Europe deserves everthing it is about to receive, because the people cannot see the real crooks through all of the pretend theives. The BNP are a party that would not be going anywhere if the real political parties behaved honourably in their positions. They are in fact...a smoke-screen hiding the real abuses to our country. Wake up!

[edit on 10/6/09 by elysiumfire]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

I'm pretty sure immigration is a bigger deal than you think for the average voting Joe. It's definitely more important to the public than education is, yet the government still has it's driving force behind education, with healthcare coming second.

It's a problem that anyone concerned with immigration is labelled as some kind of racist. However, I'm pretty sure that the only people who throw tags around like that, are either people who are already comfortably in a job, or those who do not have a job and aren't looking for one.

In my last job, I was working with a mixed crew of about 10 people, at the most I would be working with two other English guys, the rest would be made up of polish and Yugoslavians/ Serbians. I love those guys, and we had some great laughs, but I recognize that if we didn't have the immigrants, the bus would be full of English people.

With immigrants we are competing in a market which has very few jobs. And as nice as I find folk from other countries, and a pleasure it is to meet them, I would prefer the jobs went to my countrymen. And I'm sure they would prefer to find jobs in their own countries.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

Can only speak as I find and the vast majority of people I know, and I know a lot of people throughout the UK, have been very concerned about immigration for quite some time.

That MSM and the PC brigade choose not to publicise this supports the belief that all major political parties and their supporters manipulate the news and media to suit their own agenda's.

It has also shown the left-wing fascists up for what they are; opponents of democracy and free will.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Deleted Post

[edit on 07/21/06 by Fang]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

I was being sarcastic. You know, Mussolini and his triumphs.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sotpOh yeah, in a few years we can forgive them for the SS (Skinhead Stompers) patrols, the gas chambers, mass graves filled with smelly immigrants & Nick Griffin's postage stamp Hitler 'tache because at least they got the trains running on time...

oh yeah, right on Rik, yeah, not a great crystal ball you have- drama queen

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Must admit i'm quite happy to see BNP leader getting egged.

I'm also glad that the BNP defenders are crying over this incident because it gives a fraction of insight into the perspective of those affected by racism.

I was happy that one of the fascist anti fa protestors got hit with one of the BNP cars

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

First off, I'm no BNP supporter, see my sig as I voted English Democrats this time round.

But, youre "assessment" of the history of Britain is woefully erroneous. Roman, Viking, Anglo-Saxon and Norman invasions actually brought in very few immigrants amongst the common folk, they tended to only replace the top echelon of society and the common man got on with things under a new leadership.

Granted, some interbreeding happened, but the way you describe it is akin to each "invasion" culling the entire population and starting afresh, which is NOT what happened in the slightest.

The latest studies I have read on the genetic history of the UK is that 69% of people have a lineage tracing all the way back to pre-Roman times. In some area's this is higher than others, but 69% is the average.

Oh, and another point. In the Shetlands, you are far more likely to find descendants of Vikings than any "true Brit", just thought you'd like to know. Your argument is full of holes, sorry.

OK... so my argument is full of holes... because YOU say so??
Even if it was only the only the top echelon of society, do you think they never slept with any of the lower classes???
Rome opened up trade routes from all over their empire meaning that Britain was receiving people from as far off as north Africa. Yes, the vast majority where not staying... but you saying NONE of them had fun with the locals? Where you get sailors you get pregnant women.

I’m sure i have lineage tracing back to pre-roman times... doesn’t mean i have got any Spanish, Italian or even African DNA hidden in there somewhere!!!

I am an Englishman... I am proud of my heritage... BUT I do not see myself above other races. I see ALL humans as equal and do not fear someone who is a different colour or speaks a different language.

Fair enough about Shetlands... that was an off the cuff comment with no research, but surely you can see my point? There are few places where you will find a genetically pure Brit!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
OK... so my argument is full of holes... because YOU say so??

no, because it is full of holes

Even if it was only the only the top echelon of society, do you think they never slept with any of the lower classes???
Rome opened up trade routes from all over their empire meaning that Britain was receiving people from as far off as north Africa. Yes, the vast majority where not staying... but you saying NONE of them had fun with the locals? Where you get sailors you get pregnant women.

this is the land of man, no 100% in anything, but better and worse

I’m sure i have lineage tracing back to pre-roman times... doesn’t mean i have got any Spanish, Italian or even African DNA hidden in there somewhere!!!

If you dwell solely on minute and historical aspects of DNA you would be losing the plot

I am an Englishman... I am proud of my heritage... BUT I do not see myself above other races. I see ALL humans as equal and do not fear someone who is a different colour or speaks a different language.

what if the person who was of a different colour and speaks a different language wanted to stab you to death?

Fair enough about Shetlands... that was an off the cuff comment with no research, but surely you can see my point? There are few places where you will find a genetically pure Brit!

There is nothing "Pure" in life, but does anyone promote 100% "Pure" genetics anyway?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Oh dear poor old Adolf Griffin is hit by....

AN EGG... Noooooo!!!!!

Please people get over yourselves... any of you complain when Ruth Kelly was egged on 2006???

Or Peter Manelson had custard thrown over him??

Or John prescott Egged along with George Galloway (who ducked and avoided them) and John Major

Egging crappy politicians is as British as the long bow

But when it happens to Adolf Griffin it’s suddenly a bunch of fascist student’s hell bent on destroying democracy... Please, don’t make me laugh!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Blueorder... I wasn’t even taking to you so pipe down son.

But to answer in the childish way that you may understand...

no, because it is full of holes

No it's not

this is the land of man, no 100% in anything, but better and worse

Er... what?!?!

If you dwell solely on minute and historical aspects of DNA you would be losing the plot

No, i was using a snippet of 400 years as an example.

what if the person who was of a different colour and speaks a different language wanted to stab you to death?

What if a white person who speaks English wants to stab you to death??

There is nothing "Pure" in life, but does anyone promote 100% "Pure" genetics anyway?

Nope, nothings pure... but Hitler wanted it that way!

See how annoying this kind of response is?? It all gets very childish when someone replies with little quotes and one sentence answers. So please, either reply like an adult or don’t reply at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

More stars for you sotp... unfortunately i think we are beating our heads against a brick wall

Adolf Griffin openly admits his strong links with the old National Front. The National Front were openly racist... But the BNP are not racist??? Yeah right.

Like i keep saying... they haven’t even got the balls to admit it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join