It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame For Britain As BNP Win European Parliament Seats

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i knew you would point that out that's why i did not spell check, I also would like to see a 50 foot electric wall around the whole of Europe to prevent all middle eastern and African citizens coming in for our country, their problems are not ours.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by jimminycricket

as i said its not the party that said that it was one guy tricked in to airing personal views. you know as well as i do the public would not allow the BNP to act like hitler or stalin, even the supporters would fight back if thay tryd to dictate and the military would not back them.

show me some one thay have refused

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Aceofclubs]

Are you sure the army wouldn't allow it?

In this other undercover video, where a man joined the army, he claims that about half of the people in his platoon supported the BNP. I concede that it doesn't necessarily follow that they would all take fascist orders, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that "the military would not back them". As pointed out in another post, people do strange things sometimes, Hitler managed to convince a nation of generally nice people into some pretty disgusting stuff.

www.youtube.com...

As to your question about showing people who have been refused, well, I could put the same question back to you in reverse. Show me all the black/asian/etc members of the BNP. So far only a token Jew has been shown, and they may well fit the "white european descent" cut off anyway, as many Jews came to Europe hundreds of years ago.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by Argyll

i knew you would point that out that's why i did not spell check, I also would like to see a 50 foot electric wall around the whole of Europe to prevent all middle eastern and African citizens coming in for our country, their problems are not ours.

As I stated in my last reply to you......you sound like you have all the makings of a BNP candidate.

I really pity racists like you

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

i support the british national party. i dint go out to vote for them but i will be on the next ellection even i thnik i will try to become a canadiate

With grammar like that.......you'll probably get elected!

why get personal?

talking bout hitler is just silly. That can`t happen again media coverage and peoples modern values won`t allow it. plus i don`t think we could afford it after this whole labor saga

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHopeForSome
My opinion:

Nobody would do a protest vote to the BNP. People are not so dumb as to do that. Protest votes go to the UKIP or Green party. BNP has such a reputation behind them that there is nobody that reckless.

People won't acknowledge the BNP because they are so extreme, but thy are clearling appealing to people. The more people that vote, there will be more people who want to vote for them but where too scared to that feel they can do so now in numbers without the fear.

If I were in one of the big 3, I would be asking why the BNP got so many votes rather than how to stop it.

BNP is bad. I'm sad to be a yorkshireman today.

get over yourself your not a true yorkshireman, a true yorkshireman is a true brit, and the main reason that we got yorkshire and humber is because of the white class towns such as barnsley who do not allow such vermin in their towns

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

With grammar like that.......you'll probably get elected!

ROFL HAHAHA

Seriously this is like having arguments with scientologist’s... I give up wasting my time. I just wished that racist had the balls to admit that they are racist. At least in the days of the National Front you could see them coming. Even though they where total scum, you had to give them a little bit of respect for openly admitting their beliefs. Not like these cowards today.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

As I stated in my last reply to you......you sound like you have all the makings of a BNP candidate.

I really pity racists like you

well there not our problems are they, so what if other people are starving or if they have a dictatorial government, why should another country feed someone else? I would not leave the uk if we had a major diaster, because you don't leave home, i wundt live in another country at all.

I feel for some people who might go through problems but its not our problem we have our own, I don't know if i am a true racist as you saw because i use to hang around Jamaicans alot and i got alot of knowledge from them however i still don't believe they should be int his country coursing problems, clearly you cant see that because of all the colonialism of this country is the reason why there is so many foreigners in the country at the beginning they wundt be gangs as much as they are now if it was not for accepting vermin in our country, no, i will keep supporting bnp, i don't want trouble makers in our country

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

why get personal you ask?

look at the guy's response to 'NoHopeForSome'

then tell me he is not a racist

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

its gonna be down to generals not gruns what the mil dose and thay are smart enough to see Britain would not survive that action

as for blacks and asians i don`t think any have tryd maby thay only see the MSM for info and think thay are unwelcome, who knows

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Jesus!.....I don't think I've ever come across anyone quite as racist as you are!

Does Humanity mean anything to you?.......anything at all?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

racist is completely different term to what i am on about, race is about race of colour of ethnicity not about were they are from, if they are polish and white i still have the same opinion, anyone who is not fully British should not be here and that includes the queen, i am guessing your a hippie

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

humanity means alot to me but every human is separate for a reason, britian is a island for a reason

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Jesus!.....I don't think I've ever come across anyone quite as racist as you are!

what crap, we have our own problems without asking every nation to send there surplus

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Your not a racist.....yet you come out with comments like "so what if they're starving, it's not our problem"

you my friend are a sad individual......and you need to get some plasters for those knuckles of yours.......it must hurt dragging them along the ground!

And no I'm not a hippy.....never have been.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

racist is completely different term to what i am on about, race is about race of colour of ethnicity not about were they are from, if they are polish and white i still have the same opinion, anyone who is not fully British should not be here and that includes the queen, i am guessing your a hippie

Just how will you decide who is British enough for you? Everyone in my recent family line was born in Britain, and is white, but I am told I have a 'Roman nose', so perhaps my lineage stems from their incursions into Britain all those years back. Am I British enough for you?

EDIT: to add, the attacks of "hippies", and also attacks on peoples grammar don't really help the debate guys.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

what crap, we have our own problems without asking every nation to send to there surplus

In the words of Alan Partridge....."That's just a noise"

talk sense....or shush

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Your not a racist.....yet you come out with comments like "so what if they're starving, it's not our problem"

you my friend are a sad individual......and you need to get some plasters for those knuckles of yours.......it must hurt dragging them along the ground!

And no I'm not a hippy.....never have been.

do you give all your clothes to the homeless and share you shopping with them maby offer up your couch for a few nights...no i did`ent think so. its not your problem

so what makes it our problem whats wrong in other contrys?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

("The flat refusal of other ethnic groups to assimilate is repugnant at best and criminal at worst. )

[The other ethnic groups do not 'assimilate' into the American society. Can you be more specific?]

Easily.

The main offenders are from Mexico and S. America. Why should I push 1 for English. Spanish Alternative Programing? I've seen govt. forms offered in Chinese dialects, various African dialects.

Strangely, how is it that I've yet to see one in a European language. Hmm. Could it be that they are EDUCATED and manage to assimilate to our European Rooted Culture?

People, the days of letting anyone in should be over. I rather like MEXICO'S standards. You can come in but you AREN'T able to apply for citizenship for 5 years. To apply you MUST SPEAK SPANISH AND HAVE A GRASP OF MEXICAN HISTORY. Think you can just "move in" and buy a piece of land and say its yours? Try again.

Cross their southern border and see how long you stay breathing...

The fact that we allow groups like Aztlan and the like into our country is EXACTLY what killed Rome. Fat, pompous, lazy, effete, elite politicians allow it "for votes".

Then my ancestors came in...because the Romans were weak.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by felonius]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

No I don't give people my clothes, food or allow them to sleep in my house.

However I do vote for people that will help and assist genuine cases,I agree that we have an immigration problem, but some peoples attitude of 'it's not our problem' is , in my opinion ........wrong

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join