It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame For Britain As BNP Win European Parliament Seats

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
The BNP are not RACIST how many times dose this need saying?
don`t believe me? try and join if you are of a different race, see if thay tell you no
you would be welcomed

You should watch the video I posted recently of "Undercover with the BNP"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While they make noises of not being racist, when off camera, the BNP members admit that there are "certain requirements" for entry to the party. Their London leader clearly states you must be of "white european descent".

As much as they like to make noise about not being racist, pretty much everyone can see the charade for what it is.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

Originally posted by merkava
God forbid if a massacre like bosnia or chechnya gets carried out by the likes of BNP, than what would be the overall image of UK?

do you really think the military would do this. stop scare mongering

So whats BNP gona do when they come into power than? Is griffin gona shake hands with Imams and take couple photographs with them?

Ethinically cleansing is what BNP is ultimately aiming for.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

How is this an embarassment?

I thought democracy was a good thing?

I think the guy is off his rocker... but we can't uphold democracy in one hand and chastise that which it brings in the other...

I guess it's like another has said...

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for every other kind".

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

God forbid if a massacre like bosnia or chechnya gets carried out by the likes of BNP, than what would be the overall image of UK?

do you really think the military would do this. stop scare mongering

So whats BNP gona do when they come into power than? Is griffin gona shake hands with Imams and take couple photographs with them?

Ethinically cleansing is what BNP is ultimately aiming for.

who would do this so called cleansing? i think thay would offer any one from another country up to a few generations back a repatriation package to go back to were thay came or accept Britain the way the majority want it,

all this PC nonsense would be finished and no more pandering to the noisy minority

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes the BNP pay lip service to what bothers the electorate i.e. immigration pc and jobs. Having concerns about these things is no excuse to vote for the BNP, immigration and leaving the EU are high on UKIPs agenda, bit of course they are not racists which will not suit the BNPs supporters agenda.
There is no freedom under facism or any extremist political party.

utter rubbish, UKIP is a joke made by the Tory's to act as a PC far right party to split the BNP vote thay have put incompetent people in UKIP so if it gets in it will fail and dishearten the far right

don`t believe me? try and join if you are of a different race, see if thay tell you no
you would be welcomed

British National Party (BNP) chairman Nick Griffin has defended a party leaflet which says that black Britons and Asian Britons "do not exist".

source
news.bbc.co.uk...

Much of the BNP's recent success has been down to its ability to shake off the patina of far-right extremism that has alienated most voters since its inception. But this month the veneer slipped when it emerged that a Salford-based BNP candidate in the European elections had set his Facebook status to read "Wogs go home". Eddy O'Sullivan, 49, wrote: "They are nice people - oh yeah - but can they not be nice people in the #ing Congo or... bongo land or whatever?" O'Sullivan, who also joined an internet group called "# Islam", denied that the comments were racist and insisted they were made in private conversations between individuals. "I also may have had a drink at the time," he added.

source

www.guardian.co.uk...

Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that NON-WHITES HAVE NO PLACE HERE AT ALL AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE HAS LEFT OUR LAND." - Nick Griffin

“The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’ demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these CREATURES so repulsive.” - Nick Griffin

“All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here. ” - Nick Griffin

source

This post speaks for itself. Name me one black Asian or Jewish member of the BNP

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My opinion:

Nobody would do a protest vote to the BNP. People are not so dumb as to do that. Protest votes go to the UKIP or Green party. BNP has such a reputation behind them that there is nobody that reckless.

People won't acknowledge the BNP because they are so extreme, but thy are clearling appealing to people. The more people that vote, there will be more people who want to vote for them but where too scared to that feel they can do so now in numbers without the fear.

If I were in one of the big 3, I would be asking why the BNP got so many votes rather than how to stop it.

BNP is bad. I'm sad to be a yorkshireman today.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This post speaks for itself. Name me one black Asian or Jewish member of the BNP

Actually, one of the winning seat members was a Jewish woman...

Check it out

...which I find extremely wierd, considering that Nick Griffin personally denied that the holocaust ocurred. Always knew that they were a bunch of hypocrites.
But then strictly speaking, she is white, so they can still keep rabidly chanting 'there ain't no black in the union jack', and think they're extremely clever because it rhymes.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
it seems to me like the elites are gearing the people up for a war. Nothing like patriotism in getting a war started! Theres signs of this all over the place, look at N korea, isreal and iran. Theyre planning something.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

If you hadn't noticed, barely anyone supports or believes in the EU treaty, so why should they even bother voting for MEP's? Turnout for the EU elections has been falling steadily since the first elections in 1979. Most people just don't want anything to do with the Lisbon treaty, probably because they have enough common sense to see that it's anti-democratic and a threat to the sovereignty of their own countries.

I'm sure the BNP & EU will get on like a house on fire.

As for New Labour & Gordon Brown, it's business as usual. Just shoving his head up his own backside, ignoring the will of the people and getting on with the job in hand. Same old rhetorical bull. This self deluded, egotistical moron doesn't give a damn about the people of this country and only an election will remove him. Unfortunately that won't happen until next summer, which gives him and his cronies plenty of time to damage this country even more.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

you would be welcomed

You should watch the video I posted recently of "Undercover with the BNP"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While they make noises of not being racist, when off camera, the BNP members admit that there are "certain requirements" for entry to the party. Their London leader clearly states you must be of "white european descent".

As much as they like to make noise about not being racist, pretty much everyone can see the charade for what it is.

so thay have one guy tricked in to airing personal views that were mildly racist that dose not mean it the policy of the party now dose it? in fact im sure most other party have a few who also think things thay should not but hey were all just human

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

That's true. In fact Mussolini had plenty of Jews in the upper echelons of his party. That is until he sided with the Nazis and fired them or killed them.
He wasn't against Jews. He just wasn't what you might call "a nice guy".

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

He is the leader of the London section, and he only allows "white european descent" to join. If the BNP wasn't racist, I don't think they'd let the area leader of one of their largest areas do that, would they?

I'm sure that there is a section of the regular members that aren't especially racist, but time and time again it's been proven that those higher up the command structure ARE, and they are the ones we have to worry about, as they will be the ones taking the seats.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I really don't see why anyone would be embarrassed. Its painfully obvious that left leaning political govts don't work. The "for the people theory" sounds nice but never works. People realize the govt supports the lazy at the workers expense and they fight back.

The smaller the govt the better.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Patricia Richardson-jewish

as for the quotes and such the MSM and almost every other party has been trying to smear the BNP for a long time so i`m not sure how old that info is or whether its even credible what i do know is these 2 don`t report most the shocking crimes of immigrants against the British public. why is that? a common purpose perhaps?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

as i said its not the party that said that it was one guy tricked in to airing personal views. you know as well as i do the public would not allow the BNP to act like hitler or stalin, even the supporters would fight back if thay tryd to dictate and the military would not back them.

show me some one thay have refused

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They have been elected like all others have.

I cant see why BNP is so much more bad, then the politicians(allmost all in EU), that let afrika starve to death because of their protectionism towards their own market.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I'd say that he is suffering a massive media campaign against him - which means he is doing the right things.

Stop listening to the media lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
BNP not racist?

Andrew Brons (elected BNP member for Yorkshire & Humberside) speaking on Granada reports tonight claimed that 'Blacks and whites should be compared to horses and zebras, they are different species'

The immigration issue (which is a valid issue) that the BNP push to the fore of their campaigns is a smoke screen for a neo nazi regime.

In the same report from Granada, Lucy Meacock (reporter) also asked Nick Griffin if he would offer help, support and advice to ethnic minorities in his constituency, he begrudgingly said that he would, but that they might be better to approach Labour or Conservative representatives.

Remember......when Hitler gained office, his election speech didn't claim that he was going to annihilate all Jews and minority groups and march on the rest of Europe!

Nick Griffin is a very dangerous man.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i support the british national party. i dint go out to vote for them but i will be on the next ellection even i thnik i will try to become a canadiate

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join