It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems at Bushehr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think that there is an absolute no order on the nuclear reactor at Bushehr. If it goes active it will be hit.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
But why? Before Iran can become a legitimate nuclear power there will be more pressing problems.

PREDICTION 2012---massive tidal wave in the "Ring of Fire", world's first hypercane--US gulf coast.

Like G. Noory has said, "tattoo it on your forearm".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
not to threadjack but.. hypercane? hypercane? What?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Not to pump my own post, but a hypercane is like a hurricane, but it does not lose it's energy quickly upon landing on ground. Kinda like Katrina, but more so.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Maybe not. With the horribly detoriating Middle East situation, increased criticism of Israel and the US, and Iran's own internal problems it would be political suicide to do that now. A year ago, maybe, not now. Especially since our military is in no position to become actively engaged in the Iranian front though we obviously have been involved in covert operations for the past two or three years. It would be pointless also since Obama appears to be making a sincere effort at trying to stabilize the region. All we'd really earn would be a domestic strike, and don't look for outside support then!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Hypercanes have happened before, they would follow a meteor strike or other "hot" object landing in the water. A natural side effect of rapid heating. There is geological research to back that up.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok got that but why the 2012 connection/prediction for one? What do you know? As for the hit. That scares me, but my prediction is it will be ground forces and not an air strike. They've had years of preperation for this. A decade at least to prepare and infiltrate and smuggle in everything they'd need?

new topics

top topics

join