It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If O'bama is a Muslim,so what!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
People here act like Obama is the first politician that lied to win an election... get a grip people...
ALL POLITICIANS LIE!!! About their religion, sexuality, etc...

i don't really care if you are gay, muslim, christian or atheist, as long as you are a good leader...

you Americans have some big issues, get a grip

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eight
Obama's church is not a representation of all black churches or black people.

Of course not. Absolutely not.
BUT .. it wholeheartely follows the black liberation theology cult.
It proudly admits it.
And Obama would not have stayed unless he also agreed with it.
If he disagreed, he wouldn't have been able to stomach sitting there for 20 years.

And I disagree with the insinuation that only people of the Muslim faith lies,

Where did you see that? I didn't see that anywhere on this thread.
No one insinuated any such thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
you Americans have some big issues, get a grip

Yes .. we Americans have a big issue with LIARS. We don't like them.
Get a grip - backatchya.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vilyariel
I think the bigger issue here is not whether he is a Muslim or not; but the fact that it matters so much to people. So he reads a different book and calls his God by a different name. Just because a few bad guys were Muslim, there were plenty of good people who were Muslim too. Same with people of any faith.

If he lied about it, big deal; I'm pretty sure there have been worse lies told by people in positions of power.

And no one give low cut white men that are Republican and Roman Catholic a second look even though Timothy McVeigh was both of these. Because of what happened in Waco, he decided to blow up a government building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 men, women, and children.

And prior to 9/11,that was the biggest act of terrorism against America. But no one looks twice at candidates who are republican or catholic

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

low cut white men that are Republican and Roman Catholic a second look even though Timothy McVeigh was both of these.

Time Magazine

McVeigh left the Catholic faith.

TIME: Are you religious?

MCVEIGH: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs

As for 'low cut' .. do you mean lower class? McVeigh came from a 'working class' family. That's not low class. Sounds like 'blue collar'.

But no one looks twice at candidates who are republican or catholic

There has only been one Catholic President - that was JFK.
At the time it was a very big deal.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

BUT .. it wholeheartely follows the black liberation theology cult.
It proudly admits it.
And Obama would not have stayed unless he also agreed with it.
If he disagreed, he wouldn't have been able to stomach sitting there for 20 years.

Yes,I see many people stay with a church that say and do things they shouldn't. Look a the bakers and the Pat Roberts, those people didn't move not one bit. We are talking about faith;something that defies all logic and reason.

It was implied when you said by him being a Muslim will expose him as a liar.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Can you give an example of a politician that doesn't lie?

I am not so sure that it's the supposed lying that is at the root of your disdain for Obama. Could it be the subtle brainwashing this country has received the last 20 years that Muslims are evil and violent?

Again, if I were to run for president I would do everything I could to cover up my pagan beliefs. After all this country isn't too tolerant of other cultures or religions.

Again I say if this lie is the worst that Obama is going to thrust on the American people, then he is going to go down as one of the best presidents in history.

There are going to be many lies this man is going to spew. This one on the grand scheme of things is very small.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

McVeigh left the Catholic faith.

It doesn't matter, Obama no longer associated with certain people and yet people make it stick to him like glue. Bill Ayers gave a small donation to Obama's campaign and now, by proxy, Obama is a terrorist.

McVeigh even says in the excerpt you provided that he maintain the religion's core beliefs

As for 'low cut' .. do you mean lower class? McVeigh came from a 'working class' family. That's not low class. Sounds like 'blue collar'.

No,"low Cut" refers to a style of hair cut men wear. it's almost bald.

There has only been one Catholic President - that was JFK.
At the time it was a very big deal.

You are correct and he almost didn't get elected because of it. Now why is it that only Christians get a free pass? I

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Eight]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It was implied when you said by him being a Muslim will expose him as a liar.

No that wasn't the implication at all. You really reached on that one. :shk:

The OP said - 'If Obama is a Muslim, so what!'

I, and others here said, IF IF IF he turned out to be a Muslim, then it would show that he lied about his religion in an effort to gain votes and power. It would show that he's a typical lawyer-politican and NOT 'change, hope, unity, transparancy' like he claims.

Absolutely NO WHERE did anyone say that Muslims are alll liars.

It wasn't said. It wasn't insinuated. Not at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Can you give an example of a politician that doesn't lie?

Whatukno .. again ... the OP asked this - 'If Obama is a Muslim, so what!'
The response is this - that would make Obama just another stink'n lawyer/poltiican telling lies in order to gain power.

Just brushing off Obama telling lies 'because they all do it' ... that's lame.

I am not so sure that it's the supposed lying that is at the root of your disdain for Obama. Could it be the subtle brainwashing this country has received the last 20 years that Muslims are evil and violent?

I already said that, as far as I'm concerned, his religion is PANDER.

When he's with black people, he reverts to his Black Liberation Theology cult. When he's with Christian (of any race) he spews bible quotes. When he's with those on the left coast, he ridicules those who 'cling to guns and religion'. When he's with Muslims he quotes the Quran. When he's trying to impress the left wing New York Times he chants the Muslim Call to Prayer.

I have no idea what his religion really is. It's impossible to tell.

My 'disdain' for Obama is this - He's a typical stink'n liar of a politician/lawyer who is also a racist and who has policies that will drive this country into the ground. Bush43 layed the groundwork and started it .... Obama, the NWO tool, is obviously going to finish the job.

That's my 'disdain' for Obama.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ok,I went back and read that particular post and I stand corrected. What you are trying to say that it will expose him as having lied about being a Muslim.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Whats more Important,him lying;which is something they all do, or doing the job which is something they all don't do?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The same is true of all politicians, if they didn't pander they wouldn't get elected. I say again that an honest politician is a politician that is out of a job. If they didn't try and reach the largest audience they can they wouldn't get elected.

Now I agree that his policies aren't good for the country, and believe me the whole NWO agenda started long before Bush43.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's blatantly obvious that Obama is an atheist.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The fact that he lied about it is a big question as to what else he might beleive in.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If he lied to win the election it is a big deal that fact that people don't care because all politicians lie is a bigger deal.

The fact is where at war with radical muslims you wouldn't expect a japanese person to be elected during ww2 would you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Eight

THe problem with NObama being a muslim is the fact he stated that he is christian. If it turns out he is of muslim faith he flat out lied to every single american, in order to be elected. But that wouldj ust add another lie to every other lie he t old to be elected. That's why I don't like him, he has not kept any of his promises. He's a big fat phony

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Unfortunately, if he was a Muslim, and he told, many many ignorant people would think he was a terrorist. They have very a narrow vocabulary, and many words mean the same thing to them. These same people think liberal means homosexual and compassion means subservience.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

When he's with black people, he reverts to his Black Liberation Theology cult. When he's with Christian (of any race) he spews bible quotes. When he's with those on the left coast, he ridicules those who 'cling to guns and religion'. When he's with Muslims he quotes the Quran. When he's trying to impress the left wing New York Times he chants the Muslim Call to Prayer.

Yes, he is a con man.

A compulsive liar with narcissistic personality disorder.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Your OP leads me to believe that "O'Bama" may be Irish as well!

Seriously though, if he is a Muslim, see Amendment 1.

In regards to the authority to be president though...If he did in fact purposely lie about it, well, really can't do anything about that I guess.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join