It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a story writer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello there, i don't know if this is in the right section, feel free to move it.

Anyhow, let me introduce myself.

For many years I have been interested in developing a fantasy story. I was brought up on fantasy novels and graphic novels and I have been playing with a number of ideas for many years in both table top roleplaying and my own scribblings. My favourite authors being Neil Gaiman and RA Salvatore.

I am essentially looking for someone who can help me develop some characters, and 'flesh' out my story world.

I don't wish to share my ideas on a public forum as you can probably understand, but i will share them privately.

If anybody is interested, then please feel free to U2U me.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

R. A. Savatore rocks!! I love the story lines and Drizzt is beyond cool. Though it would be nice to see, I don't believe I would ever visit the Drow world, I like sunlight too much for that.

Good luck on the writing!!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Funny, I was just thinking of trying some writing myself. I tried many years ago, but then when I went back to university I ran out of time, and I'm unemployed now, so I have lots of free time and want to try it again.

www.peacecorpswriters.org...

www.advancedfictionwriting.com...

Not quite what you are looking for, perhaps, but I found some interesting ideas in there with storywriting in general. I was looking at a bunch of similar links a few days ago; I kept those two and ditched the rest. Somewhere in there they give advice for how to plan your characters, as well as a lot of other stuff.

I like fantasy the most, too. (followed by scifi at a close second) My plan is to come up with a few short stories first before taking anything on that's too big.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Hi, I am currently in the process of writing a fantasy novel, was considering working with another writer, due to the amount of ideas that can be bounced around.
Are you just looking for someone to help with your writing level? character development?
If you'd like to U2U, i'll like to view some of your work?

Regards, Frep.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm into fantasy writing also, although I haven't read R.A. Slavatore (Though I want to) I like Terry brooks along with Tolkien. I don't know how to U2U so let me know if you want to work together, I have lots of Ideas.

Actually that goes for anyone who reads this and want a writing partner, just let me know
edit on 25-6-2011 by xXR34P3RXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
and by fantasy writer you mean a writer who writes dungeon and dragon type fantasy or fantasy as in a whole new world different animals,way of life and etc. because if its the second one i can definitely help you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

How many characters do you need?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can help develop some characters etc.. for scifi/fantasy, U2Ume

was thinking of looking for someone or a group to bounce some ideas off, I have some decent names already.

top topics

join