It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Meant World War 3, Would You Still Want It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

I've seen the videos and read the accounts. I just finished the Terra papers yesterday. I'm not just running my mouth here.

There may be plenty of evidence regarding aliens and ancient civilizations, but there is no proof that there is a reptilian race that is trying to enslave us.

If that race was trying to enslave/control us, they would have done it before now and enslaved the entire planet or they would do it now. The longer they wait the harder it would be to do. Thats your proof. You may say that they already tried to enslave us with Hitler and the Nazis but that is all theory with no evidence to back it up.

Relax there is no reptilian overlords

edited to add ---> I do appreciate a good debate though and have no hard feelings or mean any disrespect to you.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by amazing]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
heck no. because i personally believe the next world war is going to be the end of the world (or atleast its going to kill off a good portion of us, especially us normal people, the "elite" will be protected) and i don't want to die just yet.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by jouseroni]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ya I may seem overly fired up about this, but I have my reasons. I dont know where in the country you may live but If you can (bring some one with you for sure) go to Dulce, NM it is about 2 or 3 hundred miles east of area 51 and check out the area on and around Mt. Archuleta. Before doing so read the book simply called "the Dulce Book" this book is free online just google it. This book gives tons of specifics and unlike area 51 you are free to roam. If you go there on 3 separate occasions and really explore (following the book) the area I almost guarantee you gonna encounter something. Most of the locals are native Americans but wont talk do to there beliefs and I suspect "other reasons", it is on an Indian reservation so all bets are off! Read the book first so you know what to do if "something" does happen. The book is written in one of the most no-nonsense ways I have ever read, and the author did not even try to make any money off it, that's how bad he wanted to get this out! I realize you probably wont go, but if you do bring a video camera and document your adventure, and when you come back you can start a most epic thread! I am advocating NOT GOING! But prove us all wrong once and for all, sceptic.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Dredulous]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It would all depend on the agenda of the aliens and who disclosed...the aliens, or our government.

Whoever disclosed, that party would have more trust, the other would have the resentment of the people.

For example, if the aliens came forward, then our government lied to us for years, and people won't be happy about it unless a major effort is taken to ensure it was for all's benefit.

If the government comes forward, people will wonder what the aliens want, and be suspicious of any stated motives. (i.e. why did they stay hidden?, must be up to somethin')

If just one government came forward, it would spark a massive Cold War, in which other industrial nations would gear energies towards intel and finding out what the heck that government has of alien tech. (and in a spy war, we, as an open society, will lose our secrets...that's almost guaranteed)... Now, fallout from a messy cold war incident may spark a war, but I doubt it....would likely be like what we saw in Reagan's time (i.e. swaps, defections, etc.)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I also don't see any connection between disclosure and WW-3. I can see propaganda that has us think this might be the case, but I do't buy it. I think the main reasons we keep this secret is to guard VERY advanced technology, and though less of a problem today then 50yrs ago, the social impact of such disclosure. Open disclosure of UFO's would be the greatest event in my lifetime, in fact since the birth of Christ. Understanding we are not alone in the universe, and are indeed one race could do more for world peace and progress, including antipoverty efforts, then any thing I could think of.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Ya, I love a good debate too, of course there's no hard feelings. I meant my post before this one to to be a reply to you. To anyone out there check the Dulce Book out like I said its free and on line and a really easy read, but I now feel its quite irresponsible for me to condone that anyone actually go snooping around out there! Maybe if enough of you read the book we could start a debate on that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ok I haven't read the Dulce book but do believe something is going on there mainly due to the large number of cattle mutilations. At the very least there is a fruitcake in the area with an amazing array of surgical tools who knows the anatomy of a cow better then anyone else on the planet! I have seen a couple documentaries, including a UFO hunter type show where they scoured the area and couldn't find anything. I would love to go to Dulce NM. Fly me out and I will film and document it and create a blog of ATS.

I will indeed read that book soon but...One book does not provide enough proof. The UFO community is full of people who are trying to make a buck by making up a story. It's one of the hard truths about the UFO community. What other proof is there besides this one book? I've seen the grainy video that supposedly smuggled out by a security guard.

Share your knowledge!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

But there millions of people that believe in religion and still we have world poverty. Is it not the case that there are more people who believe in ET than not?

I do not see how the knowledge of ET existing would change people's attitude.

If watching millions of people sufferring on TV, in newspapers, movies and the internet is not enough to change people's attitude, how is knowing that ET exists going to change that?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Sorry ive been busy with my job. Im going to disclose something since this thread is about rapt up. You wont believe it im sure, but oh well-- Ill be the first to admit the "more popular" so called ufologists out there spend so much time "in search of the truth" they never have any time to relax at there ocean front Malibu homes. My point is that most of the cases out there are embellishments, if not outright hoaxes and these spin doctors are very shrude indeed and know how to promote. But there is some kernel of truth to a very small percentage. I watched that UFO hunters you referred to recently. This was the absolute epitome of what I am referring to. Here you have Bill Burns and his marry band of st#ners, encountering something with a very old history, and acting like they've never heard of any of it before and then having a predictable three part philosophical debate after reviewing alleged evidence. Dont get me wrong its way better than Dancing with the Whatevers, but lets get to the point, here is a big part of the reason I'm a converted skeptic:
In 2003 I had 3 friends, lets call them A,B,C, who where going to go on a vacation through Colorado to Phoenix to visit some friends. I couldn't get the time off work unfortunately. Friend A was somewhat intrigued by UFOs and had at least herd about Dulce (he was the one who suggested putting a quick stop there on the itinerary. Friend B was a computer programmer or something like that, an avid sceptic and proud of it. Friend C could absolutely care less, and was also friend B's cousin, he was manly along for the ride. Let me point out Just what a square Feind B was. Top of his class in high school and college and was 10 thousand times more analytically intelligent then me (which he reminded me frequently). Most of there journey through Colorado went without anything of importance. The first thing that happened was they noticed a "star" following them or sort of matching there speed, as they where about 100 miles away from the New Mexico border. It "followed" them for about 15 to 30 seconds and then simply blinked out. All three of them tried to make logic explanations for it but thought it was some what strange. Around dusk they arrived in Dulce but decided to continue on and just stop for a little bit and explore, but not waste a whole day on it liked they planed. All three of them where at least a little on edge, according to A and B when they arrived at what they called "an ominous looking bluff". Both A and B said it was a really intimidating feeling being on the road shortly after Dulce where they stopped. Friends B and C both get out with flashlights, but friend A said he was frieked and did not want to get out. After calling friend A some less than kind names, the three get out and start walking toward the bluff.
After walking for about 5 minutes friend C said he noticed something off to his right. This is where it gets crazy-- all three see what seemed like a "pixelated image" or some kind of "liquid looking air" before disappearing. Friend A begins running for his car but the two cousins both wanted to see what it was again and continued forward. Friend C again caught a glimpse of it one last time, but after that they both decided to retreat to the car. Friend A had the car running already and B got in the passenger door. But when C got there He just started beating the top of the car with his fists and saying he wanted to "go past Dulce going the other way". Both told him to quit and to get back in the car. He got back in and they both noticed he was talking lower than normal and his eyes where dilated. Then out of the blue he explodes with rage punching the dash repeatedly and said he needed to go back. He had an even keel persona normally and was not at all a joker, but then again out of nowhere he punches friend A right in the mouth!

[edi

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Dredulous]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

He then starts talking in a growling voice saying things neither could understand! Both men subdue him after a struggle and push him out of the car. Keep in mind this is Bs cousin for gods sake. After getting him out of the car, he runs like a man possessed back into the wilderness, both try to chase him, but he was the lighter of the three and he was just gone! It is know completely dark out and they decide to spend the night in Dulce and come back in the morning. Needless to say they now called off there trip and spent the next 3 days in and around Dulce looking for him--NOTHING. After spending most of there vacation looking for him and not to mention having to tell his family that he basically lost his cousin, a major divide occurred between the two and neither really stayed in much contact with each other or me, for that matter, especially B who just kind of slowly went into depression. About 8 months passed and C returns! He finds his x-girlfriend first before contacting anyone and ends up almost killing her, beating her within an inch of her life! This man I had known for years and if you were to ask anyone who knew him he was not at all violent. He is now serving I believe 25 years in prison and refuses to talk to anyone non-family. B has since talked to him and said he is someone else completely. This as you can imagine is a very sore topic for all included. I try to maintain a sense of humor but ignorance was bliss and this just plain sucks. So as sceptical as I may have been, there is absolutely no explanation for this one. No one would ruin there entire life as a practical joke--Im sorry. I realize being a former sceptic myself you probably wont believe me and that's fine. But something is FOR SURE going on and if a guy like me has had the change of mindset that I have then I know it is just a matter of time before we all are forced to face a very grim reality!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You should share your experience in your own thread. That could make for a good read and you may get some insightful response. Perhaps you could give more information as well.

The OP asks an interesting question, I'm not sure how I would feel. Though I suppose, in the end I'd rather keep people alive and happy rather than knowing whether or not we are being visited without question. The questions and finding the evidence and the unexplainable is all pretty exciting. I think I'd like to keep that excitement and keep hunting for disclosure rather than risk the lives on millions, perhaps billions, of people around the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Yes, I would like to have disclosure. I believe that a world war would probably happen anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

oh! I spoke to sooner than I should have. How do you come upon all of this information about 2010? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

Ya maby Ill do that, I realize our back and forth has gotten way off the original topic.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If Disclosure can cause World War III, then it must be worth having...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

The 2010 and all other timelines are based off some things I wont disclose due to respect for certain individuals. My passion for this topic sometimes makes me quite cynical and even though my rep my be some what tarnished I realy hope its not right, but given the source I think it is very possible. No matter how bad I would like to prove sceptics wrong, I hope no one goes "sight seeing" around Dulce. I am convinced our gov. my not be the bad guys after all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

WOW, that was a spooky story! before reading that i was going to suggest an ATS group trip to Dulce to explore, but never mind, that was enough to scare the you know what out of me!

to the OP-

i actually think its going to take ww3 to get the disclosure. I think this because i believe some aliens are already here and need some of our resources, and if ww3 breaks out and there is a risk of the planet being destroyed by nuclear war that is when they will step in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join