It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All About Psi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Recently I have been interested and practicing Psionics and I must say it is a very fun thing to do. So far I havn't been able to do much more than psi balls though. I wanted to know what you can do with psi. I've heard you can use it for empathy, telepathy, telekinesis, and psi shields. Is this true? Are there more things you an do with psi? I've heard you can heal people or yourself is that true? This is where I've been getting most of my information, www.youtube.com... he seems pretty reliable in his videos but, I wanted you people here at ATS to see what he was saying and say anything different.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I believe psionics is just a new age word for the channeling of chi. Chi has been around and is referred to by many cultures under different names.

I would suggest looking up stuff on meditation. Styles such as Quigong teach control of the energy points of the body.

I would look into the meditations and breathing exercises involved with astral projection, i have found t a great way to build energy.

also a psi wheel offers good practice, a few videos are available on youtube. Also look around this forum, alot of helpful things here.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i basicalybeleive this below....

Originally posted by phi1618
I believe psionics is just a new age word for the channeling of chi. Chi has been around and is referred to by many cultures under different names.

I would suggest looking up stuff on meditation. Styles such as Quigong teach control of the energy points of the body.

I would look into the meditations and breathing exercises involved with astral projection, i have found t a great way to build energy.

also a psi wheel offers good practice, a few videos are available on youtube. Also look around this forum, alot of helpful things here.

...but i thought psi was a pressure mesurment lol (joke)

join