It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unintentional UFO video catching during cinema movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
so we even must be aware of hoaxed footage from 1975! Prehistoric CGI

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok heres the Reconpilot Thread where he explains there is UFOs in Master and Commander.

According to reconpilot, its all little bit more than accidental UFO placement, but still Im curious to see the titanic footage bit.

Now if you want to get an idea of how an altairian thinks and acts ,watch the film 'master and commander '. Its based on the real life Altairian, Lord Cochrane . Ask your self why Captain Jack Aubrey goes to such lengths to hunt down the captain of the 'phantom ship ' Acheron in this film .

There are lots of hints in the film . When the young topman Warley is lost overboard his friend is seen afterwards going through his possesions and finds a silhouette picture of him drawn on parchment . he looks at it .
In close up you will see the letters GIBR rubbed out to leave the word ALTAR . Its an abbreviation for altair of course . Above the sailors picture its says simply 'HOME AGAIN ' .

Then you see a lightening flash and notice rather oddly that the captains cabin has a checkered floor ! Bit unusual for a Sea fairing vessel wouldnt you say ?

In the film Titanic ,the essential message is dont marry for money ! Trust your heart . Find the courage to live as a free thinking individual .

When Rose is near death she looks up in to the night sky .Freeze your DVD player on those stars and look closely . You will see a strange perfectly elliptical formation of stars . Those are the nav lights of a cloaked rescue vessel floating above the scene . The same nav light pattern as the ones you will see on the Bottom of thunderbird two in the recent film of the same name ! Maybe thats why when the cameras searched the wreck of the titanic they found no human remains AT ALL .

themuse

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

well mate... back in those days it wasn't really called "cgi" but a craft you did with your hands.
"Photoshopping" or retouching wasn't invented with the computer, it was there with the first photographs. I think you'd be amazed what can be accomplished with raw film, and some tools in the right hands.

A shooting star shouldn't really be that hard to do.... especially not when we're talking about the most accomplished movie director in movie making.

[edit on 8/6/09 by flice]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

Originally posted by Astrum Somnium
Well Jaws was directed by Steven Spielberg, the same person who directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind and E.T. He probably added the ufos intentionally as an easter egg. It only seems reasonable that a science fiction inspired director would include a ufo cameo in his film. That's at least my take on it.

You can't be serious..

That's actually far more rational than thinking an alien spacecraft has been captured on Hollywood celluloid.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Praetorian Guard]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
there are many questions like:
- why the "creator of these shooting stars" waits for someone that discovers these "shooting stars "while watching the movie and not reveal it before? it needs to know that i discovered the second sighting few days ago and many years have passed since the creation of the film.
- why the "creator of these shooting stars" has chose these "shooting stars" and not a beautiful flying saucer?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorian Guard

Originally posted by tim1989

Originally posted by Astrum Somnium
Well Jaws was directed by Steven Spielberg, the same person who directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind and E.T. He probably added the ufos intentionally as an easter egg. It only seems reasonable that a science fiction inspired director would include a ufo cameo in his film. That's at least my take on it.

You can't be serious..

That's actually far more rational than thinking an alien spacecraft has been captured on Hollywood celluloid.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Praetorian Guard]

Agreed. If it isn't spielbergs doing in post I'd say they're just scratches on the film from the film gate. It's highly improbable they would show up in multiple takes and scenes, especially without the crew noticing. Consider the fact that on a set the actual time the camera is rolling is a short window(film is expensive after all).

edit: Interesting find regardless, good eye
[edit on 8-6-2009 by RedSnapper]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by RedSnapper]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Aha good link - theres an interesting interview with him about UFOs in this film
(around 15:50):
video.google.co.uk...

Did find this one quite odd though:
img13.imageshack.us...
Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i want to report the next UFO sightings that are happened during a famous italian movie. The link of the relative news is:

www.ufodigest.com...

In Italy these sightings are very famous in fact many on line newspaper have spoken about it and also in TV it was announced, i want to report a relative article of the "Corriere della Sera":

www.corriere.it...

these are the links of the two vidoes:

these are the relative analyzed images:

what do you think about this other UFO sightings?

thanks

Mario Maisto

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I`m pretty sure he does this too.
I remember seeing the first 2 but never
the 3rd one,it does move differently to the others
which I`m pretty sure Spielberg or his special effects
crew put into most of his movies.
There is also a UFO in the John Wayne movie Rio Grand.
www.youtube.com...
Seems there has been quite a bit of debate over this
one,some think it`s a glitch others claim it was a
remote controlled disc made by special effects team
the Lydecker brothers?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to report new sightings in the movies "Rio grande" and "City by the sea":

-------------------------------------------------------

In the film "Rio bravo" we already know the the following sighting:

First UFO sighting in the movie "Rio grande":

where you can see more spheres or "Foo Fighters" flying in the landscape behind the movie set as I have represented in the pictures "1" and "2", adding that according to some sources in the network landscape is real and not fake.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the next scene, I managed to locate an object not identified that is a UFO that rotates on its axis so as I represented in the pictures "3", "4" and "6" while the axis of rotation is represented in the picture "5", the movies of this sighting are:

Second UFO sighting in the movie "Rio Grande":

Second UFO sighting in the movie "Rio Grande" (video analysis) :

Finally I managed to find a UFO in the film "City by the Sea" that is a sphere or " Foo Fighter ", we see with its trajectory represented in the picture "9" that very probably this sphere is coming out the water and it is able to camouflage itself as we can see by the movie and its images "1", "2", "4", "5", "6", "7" and "8". There is a notable anomaly represented in the "3" which seems to be a water puff,what makes me associate this anomaly to a water puff is the fact that this is propagated upward by the lower part in progressive way for then to fade away. The movie of the relative sighting is:

UFO sighting in the movie "City by the sea":

the relative images are:

YouTube Channel of Mario Maisto: www.youtube.com...

Analysis, Videos and Pictures made by Mario Maisto

Best Regards

Mario Maisto

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

The first two videos in my mind seem to be two lucky shots that caught a shooting star in the background. That's all I see there.

The third, I'm not sure about. It's not onscreen very long but it's different from the others. I don't know what it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i remember noticing this in jaws everytime i watched it i havent seen it in years (im talking about the one in the background when they are on the boat) i always thought it was a shooting star that happened to come down when they were filming.

interesting thread though a lot of these i hadn't noticed in these movies.

after reading through the thread i have noticed some people say that atleast in spielbergs movies he purposely adds these type of things cause its known that he is into this type of stuff, i agree with that. and there is something like this in just about every one of his movies i dont think thats a coincidence. But this is just my opionon no point in arguing with me if any of you disgaree.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

then didnt have cgi back then but they still had special effects obviously... look at like star wars that came out 2 years after jaws and i personally think star wars still looks better than a lot of movies nowadays. So its not that hard to believe they could have added something like that back then somehow without cgi although I donno how.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In that above series of pics it looks like someone has picked up one those white things on the beach and thrown it into the shot.

I maybe wrong but thats the very first thing i thought of when i saw them. Picking things up of the beach and throwing them towards the water is all apart of being at the beach isnt it

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

everyone of us has an opinion but we have to consider that:
- why the "creator of these effects" waits for someone that discovers it while watching the movie and not reveal it before? many years have passed since the creation of the film. and we can discuss about these sightings thanks to the web that exists since few years respect to the realization of the relative movie.
- why the "creator of these effects" has chose "shooting stars" or other unknown objects and not a beautiful flying saucer?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
the next sighting that i want to report you is the relative one to the movie "Sniper's Ridge":

source: www.ivanceci.it...

what do you think about?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Excellent job, Mario. A few years ago after I also noticed the UFOs in Jaws, I contacted Universal Studios and asked them questions about the UFOs in the head shot scene and the scene immediately after that scene. They told me both scenes were filmed off Martha's Vineyards in the DAYTIME! They altered the film to make it appear to be at night. They told me that to their knowledge Spielberg did NOT put any UFOs in these scenes. I told them I was going to do a short documentary about UFOs in Jaws in which I would examine these two scenes and they refused to give me permission and told me if I did the documentary that they would sue me because they did not want the movie Jaws to be associated with UFOs. When I did a frame by frame analysis of the UFO in the first head shot scene the UFO is lenticular shaped and goes behind the mast and all the ship's ropes before it goes behind the head and comes back out below the right ear. The UFO remains lenticular shaped though out the entire scene. In the next scene the UFO appears at the top left corner and is the same lenticular shape as the UFO in the previous scene. The UFO moves slowly downwards at approximately a 45 degree angle until it disappears into a fog bank. It moves much too slowly to be a meteor. Just before the UFO enters the fog bank a flash of light can be seen in the fog bank exactly where the UFO is heading. When you freeze the frame containing the flash of light you will see that the flash of light is another lenticular shaped object that looks exactly the same as the UFO. When you examine the frames right after the UFO enters the fog bank the UFO can be seen in the fog bank itself. All of this would be very difficult and expensive to do just to add a signature shooting star as some people have claimed. The only way the question of whether or not Spielberg added the UFOs to the movie Jaws will be answered is for Spielberg to publicly state whether or not he did add them. I've tried to contact Spielberg to ask him whether or not he added the UFOs but have been unsuccessful.

edit on 23-5-2011 by subbarracks because: changed a few words

top topics

<< 1   >>

join