It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unintentional UFO video catching during cinema movies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The UFO sightings can verify in any moment and they can be documented in voluntary and unintentional way, as it regards the second case it is known in the history of the ufology that a lot of times they are happened both in amateur that cinema video catching.
The first case that i want to report about unintentional UFO video catching during cinema movies is the UFO sightings during the movie "Jaws", these are the links of the video:

this is the link of the relative news:

www.ufodigest.com...

these are the analyzed images:

what do you think about?

thanks

Mario Maisto

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

hmmm... Any links to those vids? i'd like to see some of those... Maybe on youtube...
Will do a search right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
dude you need sources and atleast a little bit of content to your post
try reading through other post and get the basics! just tryin to help you out , i dont understand this at all

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
very interesting, thanks for the 3 clips. In each of them there is a UFO, perhaps different ones, appearing like a meteor streaking through the sky and the last one is a bit odd as it is in the daytime, doesn't appear as a meteor, and is visually identical to the first two.

I wonder how long it took to discover them appearing in the frames. These could have been mistaken as meteors. If they are, then three very lucky meteor appearances happened during filming.

Either that or it was added to the film to inmate meteors but there should be an easy way to ascertain that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The 3rd seems to move with the camera could it be dirt on the lens?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BartS

I have sectioned the tape in many frames tracing so the run of the sphere, which performs a S curve, therefore the sphere has a motion independent from the video camera,

if you ask me for it I insert all the frame.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Apparently Jaws Isn't the only movie where a UFO has put in an unscripted appearance. In Arlington Road a UFO can be seen gliding through the air over a garden shed in a scene where Jeff Bridges and Tim Roberts have an argument in the backyard. And in American Graffitti,during the closing scenes, a UFO can be seen to approach an aircraft.
Theres also some rumours that an obscure 1960s movie named, The Seven Keys,had a scene where a UFO crossed the entire screen!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are right it does seem to move up ever so slightly if you compare to the upper edge of the film.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very interesting.
I may check the original film now.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The beach ones interesting but doesn't Stephen Spielberg always put a shooting star into every film he makes?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well Jaws was directed by Steven Spielberg, the same person who directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind and E.T. He probably added the ufos intentionally as an easter egg. It only seems reasonable that a science fiction inspired director would include a ufo cameo in his film. That's at least my take on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrum Somnium
Well Jaws was directed by Steven Spielberg, the same person who directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind and E.T. He probably added the ufos intentionally as an easter egg. It only seems reasonable that a science fiction inspired director would include a ufo cameo in his film. That's at least my take on it.

You can't be serious..

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Good going Mario Maisto. You did an excellent presentation bringing up those clips like that so that we could see those objects flying through the sky. Excellent find my friend.

I'm aware that there is a better movie with a better UFO in it, but I'm not sure of the name of the movie. I saw it years ago, and I think the name of the movie was "Made Men", but I'm not positive.

Anyways... in the movie there is a UFO that is luminous and fairly close in the background of one of the scenes which if I remember right has a dog jumping into the back of a red pickup. Your attention is on the dog jumping into the back of the pickup truck, but up in the sky is a luminous UFO moving across the sky at a fairly close distance from the camera, because it is much larger that the ones in the Jaws movie.

Maybe one of you has that movie, and can verify it is that movie. Whatever the movie name is, it is fairly similar to "Made Men".

[edit on 7-6-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yeah actually I am serious. The guy is known for putting things such as shooting starts in his films. How is that any less credible than a ufo from space taking a peek on the filming of a movie? Look, I believe there is something else out there but I don't think this is a primary example of a genuine ufo encounter.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
'After Brody fires his pistol at the shark there are a few night shots. In both, a shooting star is plainly visible (optically added in post production - travelling left to right). This was Spielberg's signature forewarning us to 'watch the skies' for his next movie... ("CLOSE ENCOUNTERS" of course)'

I found this when searching a little about spielberg movies... Not sure if it is completely accurate or not, but makes sense for someone who thinks like a director.

But.. Spielberg does make a note of including a shooting star in ALL of the films that he directs... not produces. He tends to use them as a foreboding, which shooting stars are in eastern superstitions.

Another note.. The shooting stars in Spielbergs' films are an homage to his father of which he and his father used to skygaze when he was a kid.

And yes, they are added in post-production.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I agree with the comments being made.
The first 2 videos are shooting stars added in to the night sky by Spielberg.
I'm not sure about the third video - it was too brief for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
'After Brody fires his pistol at the shark there are a few night shots. In both, a shooting star is plainly visible (optically added in post production - travelling left to right). This was Spielberg's signature forewarning us to 'watch the skies' for his next movie... ("CLOSE ENCOUNTERS" of course)'

I found this when searching a little about spielberg movies... Not sure if it is completely accurate or not, but makes sense for someone who thinks like a director.

But.. Spielberg does make a note of including a shooting star in ALL of the films that he directs... not produces. He tends to use them as a foreboding, which shooting stars are in eastern superstitions.

Another note.. The shooting stars in Spielbergs' films are an homage to his father of which he and his father used to skygaze when he was a kid.

And yes, they are added in post-production.

All it takes sometimes is a little research, huh?

Also, the directors and whoever else is involved in the production scrutinize every single frame over and over again to determine which makes it to the final production and which gets deleted. While a few small things make it past this process, it is unlikely that a UFO against a pitch black sky would be one of those exceptions.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi All

Its interesting you bring this up. Reconpliot in the thread 'questions for reconpilot' mentioned that master and Commander had UFOs in formation in it. I will try to find the post and link it here.

Anyone got any of the master and commander ufo footage?

have the best day

themuse

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

You're right Karl. Spielberg tends to use a shooting star in his movies. Pretty much if a movie has a night sky, he adds a shooting star.

Often shows shooting stars (Jaws (1975)).
Spielberg bio (IMDB)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Not to mention Spielberg's first amateur movie (when he was still a HS student) was about UFOs and ETs. He always adds a little flare to his night scenes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join