It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Like you I am not a christian...at least anymore, but I have always been interested in what was behind the lineages.

I think this started delineation began with Abraham and the charge for Issac and his sons to marry from the family of Sarah. So, I would ask, what was it about Sarah that was special.

Looking at the Sumerian tablets, it states that it took 7 birth goddesses to get it right. It was a human man and a female goddess. This would connect to the matrilinal DNA that is passed from the female to both male and female but can only be passed along through the female. To this day, a Jew is only a Jew if the mother is Jew.

For me this is a good place to start. Angel or Demon? I don't know but there is something special about the female.

Great post, Sundancer, some of my thoughts surely align with yours on this. I know of the Birth Goddesses in our hidden history that some say was the invention of a man named Sitichin, but I know better. The story of how the Annunaki created humankind is reflected in the Bible, if one just reads it with an open and educated mind. The Female is the Creator here, a Woman can not give birth to a human baby without a man, only using his essence, but a man cannot bear a child, no matter what. I have always known that the Creator was a Female, not the 3 males the Christians claim did it all. I don't know if that makes a difference, probably not, but the knowing rather pleases me, anyway.

I read in here all the time about this army of Demons that is supposed to be everywhere, watching us, and trying to possess us all in a frenzy of demonic takeover. Having walked on the Ether, I have never laid eyes on anything that could be termed a Demon.

Scientists know that we are electromagnetic in origin. Most advanced medical tests assess electrical impulses in the brain and elsewhere in the body to find areas of activity or lack of it that may be causing a problem. Our thoughts register activity in the brain. This activity can be seen with modern medical equipment but not the ‘thought’ itself. The thought operates at an even higher frequency but it is quite real. The thought registers in the ether. Because Mankind has been denied Spiritual knowledge for so long, this sixth sense has become under developed and under used by most people. However, don’t worry, there is no chance of it ‘falling of.’ I say most people because some do develop this awareness. Most Governments have as part of their security department, remote viewers. These are people who learn and then train how to tune in to this higher vibration by the use of meditation, or other mental protocols, and travel through the ether to spy on each other and on selected targets.
source
I am left to wonder where some get these ideas of Demons, for they were not present until the Church came along.....Some take this to heart too, check this Christian page for the Demon Army.
According to the Scripture, demons are fallen angels but their names often reveal that they derive from pre-christian Gods demonized by the early fathers of the Church. In Christian writings demons in the strictest sense -- those fallen Angels who remained loyal to Lucifer in hell -- were continually being confused with Pagan deities and with Nature Spirits. So, basically, any deity that is not specifically the Christian God is automatically a Demon. See how that works? Not a lot to know, or remember, just that "Jesus is the only God, and any other God is a Demon, humans only live once, so any Ghost is a Demon, and the Bible does not mention any Aliens, so any being that arrives in a spacecraft is also a a Demon."
According to some, the Demons are so plentiful it is a wonder any of us can move around.

(post by JohanCen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One of the major sub stories of the Bible is the fallen angels attempting to corrupt all human DNA, resulting in the flood to cleanse the gene pool.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think a quick perusal of my family tree proves beyond a doubt that I have absolutely no superior alien/god genetics.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sundancer

It's my belief that God is inside all of us and that "the awakening" that some are feeling right now is their God DNA. The part of our brain that we don't use is a piece of the God DNA puzzle and when we hear the sound (maybe a trumpet) it will change our DNA and awaken the psychic, telepathic and healing (angelic) part of brain. What say you?

A few questions please. Do you understand that DNA only applies to procreation of this terrestrial substance? The brain is a physicality only and not a celestial portion of Adamic seed. This physicality dies in time whereas the mind does not die a physical death. Sooner or later you will be informed, by medical science, that the mind is apart from physicality and is the only true existence of a any entity. The mind controls all of the body through the brain.

Now if this be true then what you are proposing is that DNA extends into substance change of from terrestrial brain and body into the mind or celestial substance of unknown energy. You are inferring that the mind is then governed by the same laws of existence then that of the body which is terrestrial procreated substance.

Your model of existence proposes that angelic substance [celestial] is governed by the same laws as Adamic substance [terrestrial]. This cannot be true. If this were true then all existence would be governed by the same laws and we know that that is not true. The dead terrestrial substance returns to its source [earth] while the consciousness [mind] survives the physical death [or so it is the model of medical science.]

How then could celestial entities [angels or demons] have mortal DNA? The mind is that energy which survives only to govern another existence of some sort. That is according to many sorts of religions or philosophies. -- Example -- Some Christian sects believe that the terrestrial body [brain] dies and returns to this earth's components. This DNA is then destroyed and returns to the source of this earth. The mind does not meet death at this time and retains its order. The mind is then examined and judged by the source which created it and if found salvageable is then given a celestial body as a reward. This is where the body has substance change from terrestrial substance to celestial substance. DNA has died and returned to its source and in this understanding how could the DNA be transferred from one substance to another by the same laws?

Help me on this please.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Neo Christian Mystic

I suggest you read the passage more carefully. Whre does it say that Noah was the only survivor? Ever wondered how Moses could have been married to a Kenite (a descendant of Cain)?

Genesis 7:23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
Noah's family were the only humans that survived the flood.

Cain was not on the face of the earth but was in the earth according to some teachings.

Genesis 4:13,14
(13) And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
(14) Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earthText; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

It is suggested that after the flood is when the descendants of Cain emerged from within the earth along with other descendants of the Great Giants.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Seede because: Added explanations

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Keeper of Kheb

Goliath was a Nephilim, Goliath's brother was a Nephilim the inhabitants of the promised land when God led moses and the spies came back saying there were giants in the land, those were nephilim. The Hebrew word for Giant was Nephilim.

Not true at all. Goliath and brothers were the sons of the biblical Orpha who in turn was the sister of the biblical Ruth. Ruth was the ancestress of King David which made David and Goliath cousins. Goliath and brothers were not related to the Great Giants of the flood era. They were gigantic men but were of the Adamic seeds.

Great Giants were the first offspring of the union between angels and humans. They in turn procreated a race called Nephilim who in turn procreated a race called Elioud's.

There were some tribes of humans such as Noah who were also Gigantic [about 200 feet] but were not as tall as the Great Giants of about 400 feet.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I can confirm with absolute certainty Angels are real and Angelic Bloodlines do exist on this planet. Thats all Im saying
edit on 3-3-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Talk about Blood Lineage - What do you (or anyone else) think about RH Negative Bloodtype?

RH Negatives - about 5% of world population. Primarily European. However 58% of Europeans are RH Negative Recessive.

RH Positive - 95% of world

Major Differences -

1. RH Negative women have Extreme Difficulty breeding with RH Positive bloodtype. Mother's antibodies will kill fetus. The drug Rhogam (`the Obstetrics Miracle Drug') was developed after WWII to prevent fatal immune reaction.

2. RH Negative cannot accept blood transfusion from RH Positive w/o serious even fatal immune reaction. Not even from RH Positive O (`Universal Donor').

But RH Negative 0 is Universal Donor for both Positive and Negative bloodtypes.

3. RH Negative Blood has never been synthesized.

And yet beyond this basic knowledge the TPTB NEVER talk about these major differences.

Clearly different SPECIES mixed at some point in time. But Scientists blow it off as a `Mutation' that suddenly occurred 25,000 years ago and spread to millions of Europeans.

Where are the scientific studies? Not Public.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sundancer>>> I'm not sure if I saw an angel this morning or not. Probably not but I have to look now for how the number " 2" is going to have any relevance right now. Last night at 3 in the morning I was up adjusting my radio to catch Coast To Coast AM's second half dealing with shape shifters. I looked out my front window to see if any greys or MIB or black eyed chidren were on the street in front of my house( seriously) and I saw two deer across the street at the edge of the church parking lot on a slope with grass and weeds. We have woods behind our development so deer sometimes come into our yards, but I thought instantly " skinwalkers". For a second, but I could tell these were just ordinary deer, a buck and a doe. Then I'm picking a family member up at work a little later and I notice this homeless person talking loudly to himself as he goes through the trash cans in the parking lot for bottles and whatever he was looking for. He had two black vulture feathers in his pack sticking out. And was saying " The Ten Commandments is where its at." over and over, then saying something was Fing $#@! and something about he was sick of The Book Of ViliJo or something. So, 2 and 2. Two deer, two vulture feathers.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It's my belief that God is inside all of us and that "the awakening" that some are feeling right now is their God DNA. The part of our brain that we don't use is a piece of the God DNA puzzle and when we hear the sound (maybe a trumpet) it will change our DNA and awaken the psychic, telepathic and healing (angelic) part of brain. What say you?

2Peter 2:4-6 -- KJV
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Angels are not responsible for the sins of people. Each person is responsible for their own decision to sin by their gift of choice. There are actually two groups of angels who are punished. Both groups are now in the confines of hell waiting the final day of the White Throne judgment. A Satan is any spiritual entity that is against the Creator and there are many Satan’s.

Enoch was accepted scriptural literature with the 1st century Nazarene's of James. This was before the NT was introduced by the Romans.

Enoch 15:8-12
And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offenses. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Jude 1:6 “And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.”

This teaches us that we are blaming angels for our sins when in fact it is all the Adamic seed of procreation that have all sinned and must be accountable for our own sins. It is not angelic sin that we see today. It is people who hate God and will not take responsibility for what sins they themselves commit. The Satan's (Devils) that are now spirits of evil upon this earth are not the spirits of fallen angels but are the procreation (watchers) of the fallen angels who procreated with human women.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

On my search for the truth I have discovered many things. For over 40 years I have been looking for the answer.

What I have found by not only researching the bible, but also ALL ancient text is that there are two worlds we exist in, at the same time. The spiritual, and physical. Both are manipulated to keep mankind ignorant of our heritage.

There were in fact creator gods, little g, and a Divine Creator God above all. As you can imagine the Divine Creator, created all, to include the creator gods. They themselves at one point admitted this. The Divine Creator had nothing to do, with religion, that was a invention as well of the creator gods to control their creations, mankind.

There were many "Pre" humans they created in order to get mankind where we are. All the pre models, or most, have been found in the bone record. It took something like 400,000 years of testing, manipulating the dna to accomplish this.

There were two final models, one genetically manipulated by using thier DNA, and that of the Neandertal (Big Foot). It was RH+. It could talk. The other was created by direct mating, or rape if you will, was RH-.

The first creation was created to be in effect slaves to the gods to do what ever was demanded of them. The second line (RH-) were considered family, and called demi gods. They were direct decendants of the gods.

Before the flood I suspect all RH+ were ordered out of "Edin", while the RH-, were allowed to stay. The RH+ were becoming too intelligent, too knowledable, and lived too long because of the inclution of the life extending fruit (?), not a apple but something that promoted longevity. After all, what slave owner wants a slave that is smarter, more knowledable, and will or could outlive you?

The decistion was made to destroy all their genetic creations on the "Known" surface of the planet, while they and their "Family" stood by and watch the floods roll over the earth.

The flood they started was not sufficent to destroy all life forms or major cities they created. There were secondary, directed floods to destroy the rest that were of any importance. They withdrew their presence on the surface of our planet in an attempt to cover, hide what they had done. They have attempted to keep those who survived in ignorance of the previous history, or their sins against humanity. They instituted religions to control the minds of mankind.

They could control many, virtually all, aspects of our lives, "Institutions". They instituted secret societies to aid in this control system. But the one thing they could not control, is the spirit that resides in us all. This, they have been feverishly trying to control, or remove from us, genetically. And when they found this to be virtually impossible they then tried to replace the soul itself, and replace with their own. Its called "Soul Scalping", or selling ones soul to the devil. For a theatrical presentation of this watch the movie "Avatar". Once this was accomplished, they were controlling other institutions, directly. For this aspect, again, watch the movie "They Live". Both movies, I believe, were Divinely inspired to awaken us to the truth of our situation.

Angel is a word that has been misused, even misapplied. There were two basic types, the messengers of the gods, and messengers of the Divine Creator. The main differance is, the messengers of the gods, had bodies, the messengers of the Divine creator, did not. This subject does not need overthinking...

Now, just as the Evil ones can see this world threw the eyes of the impostor spirits, so too can the Divine. For the Divine has the advantage of seeing this world threw the eyes of ALL spirits. "They", in reality, have hidden nothing from the "I Am".

God help us all to see his truth...…………………………...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Pretty sure I am connected to some type of arch angel figure, or according to some sources alien.
Green eyes with extremely off the scale large eyeballs, dirty blood hair, lots of extra teeth, which are bizarrely large, (8 just had to be pulled would not fit or I would have double row of teeth) AB negative blood that is so high in iron they thought I had hemochromatosis, liver function test that have never been normal, strange volatile blood pressure that I can almost change it will, strange abilities since I was child like prophetic dreams, (if I dream you die you better make a will), precognition, ability to sense things and animals, etc.

It’s possible

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join