It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Good answer - THANKS for taking the time to clarify that for me!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I did a math equation on Humans.

A math equation can prove that we can't come from any other species than the original two humans.

We are nothing but copies from a copy from a copy all the way back to the two originals.

Like "YOU" are just a copy of your parents energy and matter combined.
The matter and energy combined from your parents gives you your own mind, function, shape and life. And the same will go for your kids. They will be copies of you and your mate

If there are more then one humans blood line. There must be at least three different originals?

And the three must have energy and matter that can be combined to create a copy.

Very interesting. That immediately made me think about the story that there was supposed to be a female before Eve, named Lilith. I'm not exactly sure but I think she is mentioned in the Jewish bible.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Heyo,

I put into the google search "The Bible speaks of other planets". I don't know where all I originally read about it. I know you asked me about the Terra Papers, and I know I've read some of them, but don't know about whether my apple theory comes from there. Any ways, The google search turned up a lot, and here is the link to one page of it.

other planets

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by heyo

Heyo,

I put into the google search "The Bible speaks of other planets". I don't know where all I originally read about it. I know you asked me about the Terra Papers, and I know I've read some of them, but don't know about whether my apple theory comes from there. Any ways, The google search turned up a lot, and here is the link to one page of it.

other planets

That is very interesting and with the recent revelation of the Vatican formally accepting the notion that intelligence life may well inhabit the cosmos only adds emphasis to your views. I have no doubt that God just didn't stop with mankind and His creation is elsewhere as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Lol, yes the vatican. I don't know how to take the Catholic Church. They have well over a 100 military orders. Some of the more interesting are the "Knights of Malta", The Tuetanic(Sp) Knights****, Knights Hospitaller, etc.

I find it odd that places like Roselyn Chapel exist with corn, and other American crops sculpted in stone; well before Christopher Genoa 'discovered' america. Why isn't our country known as the United States of Colombus......Why didn't Genoa...aka...Colombus get the credit?

Fact is the RE discovery of the American continents was just that. They(colombus), and gang came over to clean the slate; of sorts. There is all sorts of ancient relics from egyptian, Greek, and even viking ruins in the Americas.

The conquistador's came over to wipe clean, and steal any remnants left over; of pre flood area society.

Apparently the vatican has many Mayan Codex's in vaults, and are not willing to disclose them. I can only imagine with what is known, about what they will not make public.

I'm not knocking the Vatican; at all. IMO, they are the more, or less 'neutral' terroritory for all world powers.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Jakes51

Lol, yes the vatican. I don't know how to take the Catholic Church. They have well over a 100 military orders. Some of the more interesting are the "Knights of Malta", The Tuetanic(Sp) Knights****, Knights Hospitaller, etc.

I find it odd that places like Roselyn Chapel exist with corn, and other American crops sculpted in stone; well before Christopher Genoa 'discovered' america. Why isn't our country known as the United States of Colombus......Why didn't Genoa...aka...Colombus get the credit?

Fact is the RE discovery of the American continents was just that. They(colombus), and gang came over to clean the slate; of sorts. There is all sorts of ancient relics from egyptian, Greek, and even viking ruins in the Americas.

The conquistador's came over to wipe clean, and steal any remnants left over; of pre flood area society.

Apparently the vatican has many Mayan Codex's in vaults, and are not willing to disclose them. I can only imagine with what is known, about what they will not make public.

I'm not knocking the Vatican; at all. IMO, they are the more, or less 'neutral' terroritory for all world powers.

I like you have my theories about the true intentions of the Spanish Crown and the Catholic Church in the early days of America? Was Columbus and later the Spanish Crown's mission in America to wipe the slate clean as you say to hide the fact that native cultures in America where just as advanced as Europeans or more so? I've pondered that greatly since high school, and was it in their best interest to paint the picture of the Native American as being a blood thirsty savage so that they could rape and pillage here and ultimately eradicate an entire culture and feel justified in doing so.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Solely imo, I think there is a great deal of truth twisting in this realm. We all awaken through out our lives. I think now, more than ever people are awakening. This awakening can, and is due in many ways to the Internet.

In that breath, the PTB are feverishy working to control OUR chatter. The Internet is extremely bad for them. Hence, the last year or so trial runs of cutting Sea bed floor cables.

Thank goodness, peopel have seen this, and now dial up alternatives are being made to combat the PTB; for when they do decide the final power play.

People will die...PERIOD! You, or I cannot help that very much. Oh well.

Onto Native Americans. Yes, I think they did play a crucial role in this whole game.....Yes, it is a game between good, and evil. It has rules, and those rules mandate disclosure. An ability for a soul to 'possibly' find the right way.

A lot(not all) 'Native Americans' were living IN harmony with Nature. They were in essence one with the Earth. The PTB/ the demons needed that destroyed in order to focus our unbeknown energy closer to Evil.

We passed the Evils test!..........."The only good indian is a dead indian"........

We started the practice of scalping. That's how the white man recieved his payment for dead indians. The white man had to present the scalp.

Before the indians we were burning witches, and heretics. Many of these people simply used their god given gifts of sight; as mentioned in the bible.

Now, somehow the ability to 'see' is referred to as the work of the devil????WTF???

Role all this into modern day. The PTB/Demons, which are in my opinion being rolled back into the USA, Britain, and Israel; are actively destroying nature.

Here in the States we are actively, right now, killing the grizzlies in Alaska, and the wolves in Alaska, Idaho, and Montana.........WHy?

I'll tell you that imo, these animals, or Mother Nature in general are part of the equation.

The more Evil convinces us to destroy without regard, the better the Evil stands a chance of sucking more of us into the "sealed pit".

To look at it from a Christian perspective, God gave us this Earth.... That is being misinterpreted as do with as you want; when it should be to steward.

I'm no tree hugger by any means; they are another "paradigm" of the NWO. I am a realist. I wanna live in a beautiful natural world; not one I helped EVIL destroy.

Tell me if I'm rambling; if I am, then I'll try to clarify?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Hi heyo

Is the hebrew word you used possibly one of possibly hundreds of purposeful misenterpretations by the ultimate wolf-in-sheeps-clothing: control in the form of freedom? Organized religion in the form of spiritual freedom?

Those weren't my words they were in the article and I found them interesting and possibly relevant to our search. It showed how the same word could be interpreted several ways and by the time it is translated the translators use whatever word makes most sense to them.

I have no idea if that was the original Hebrew or not.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Jakes51

Solely imo, I think there is a great deal of truth twisting in this realm. We all awaken through out our lives. I think now, more than ever people are awakening. This awakening can, and is due in many ways to the Internet.

In that breath, the PTB are feverishy working to control OUR chatter. The Internet is extremely bad for them. Hence, the last year or so trial runs of cutting Sea bed floor cables.

Thank goodness, peopel have seen this, and now dial up alternatives are being made to combat the PTB; for when they do decide the final power play.

People will die...PERIOD! You, or I cannot help that very much. Oh well.

Onto Native Americans. Yes, I think they did play a crucial role in this whole game.....Yes, it is a game between good, and evil. It has rules, and those rules mandate disclosure. An ability for a soul to 'possibly' find the right way.

A lot(not all) 'Native Americans' were living IN harmony with Nature. They were in essence one with the Earth. The PTB/ the demons needed that destroyed in order to focus our unbeknown energy closer to Evil.

We passed the Evils test!..........."The only good indian is a dead indian"........

We started the practice of scalping. That's how the white man recieved his payment for dead indians. The white man had to present the scalp.

Before the indians we were burning witches, and heretics. Many of these people simply used their god given gifts of sight; as mentioned in the bible.

Now, somehow the ability to 'see' is referred to as the work of the devil????WTF???

Role all this into modern day. The PTB/Demons, which are in my opinion being rolled back into the USA, Britain, and Israel; are actively destroying nature.

Here in the States we are actively, right now, killing the grizzlies in Alaska, and the wolves in Alaska, Idaho, and Montana.........WHy?

I'll tell you that imo, these animals, or Mother Nature in general are part of the equation.

The more Evil convinces us to destroy without regard, the better the Evil stands a chance of sucking more of us into the "sealed pit".

To look at it from a Christian perspective, God gave us this Earth.... That is being misinterpreted as do with as you want; when it should be to steward.

I'm no tree hugger by any means; they are another "paradigm" of the NWO. I am a realist. I wanna live in a beautiful natural world; not one I helped EVIL destroy.

Tell me if I'm rambling; if I am, then I'll try to clarify?

No you make a lot of sense with this post and I echo your sentiments exactly. I too believe we have a veil over our eyes and that the powers that be want to keep it there so that their greedy control grid can persist.

However with the inception of the internet that is slowly starting to change and slowly the people are taking the pill of truth and understanding and that is clear homage to the Matrix movie. I think the Matrix movie was a clear reminder to all what we have been talking about it. We can make our reality any way wish but worldly things that we are born to believe are true and right get in the way. To me, those limitations we were brought up to believe are real, are only shackles to our true potential as human beings.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Hey, you did a wonderful piece regarding prehistory. I read the part about veggie man, and thought wow. I just don't know, but I do believe it is a possibility.

I am currently reading Isis Unveiled. It is one of the whose who's in modern 'alternative writing' sources.

It speaks about spiritualism, and puts modern man to shame......over a hundred years ago.

It is free online, and I think you might enjoy it; since it describes the seven other earlier races of man.

Helen Blavatsky wrote it, and she ranks high in what we consider esoteric doctrine.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think so far we've done a pretty good job pointing out not only Abraham's link to Sumerian (DNA) knowledge but also that he passed that knowledge down to his son Isaac. From this information we can reasonably assume that certain passages in the bible may be referring to DNA and the manipulation of such wether it be by sound, vibration or some other means.

What do you think? And once again, GREAT job!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

My goodness Jakes, you've been doing your homework on free will. We can next link this to Liveandlearns research.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hi Sancho, a book I mentioned, The Secret History of the World, which reveals teachings of the mystery schools also references Helen Blavatsky as a major source since so much of her writing is in sync with mystery teachings. I didn't know it was on line though. Thanks for that.

As for the green man, someone referenced Rosalyn chapel and I remembered he is depicted there. Here is alink to green man information. Historians apply the only reasonable thing they can think of to understand the significance.

The profusion of carved symbolism is extraordinary throughout the chapel, ranging from biblical allegory to pagan symbolism. One of the best-known images is of the Green Man, of which there are at least 103 representations inside the chapel alone, with an additional number on the exterior and roof as well. Art historians have noted that Rosslyn Chapel has the greatest number of Green Man images of any medieval chapel in Europe.

Commonly portrayed as a head with profuse foliage growing from his mouth, the Green Man (and Lady) represent fertility, growth, and the fecundity of nature. The many faces of the Green Man range from joyful to downright impish. Although many assume that the Green Man is mainly a "Celtic" motif, this is not the case. Green Man carvings are also found in ancient eastern temples, in the Apo Kayan area of Borneo, the chapels of Dhankar Gompa in the Himalayas, in the temples of Kathmandu and in the Jain temples of Ranakpur, and in Roman buildings. In short, the Green Man is a universal theme with very early roots.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yep, Helena Blavatsky is one of the widest "sourced" resources in 'alternative patterns'. In the book Isis Unveiled the entire book so far, she is railing 'modern science' beyond imagination.

She also talks a lot about 'original thought', and reincarnation with "Elemental Spirits"

Just punch the book title in the search engine. I got the whole book on one page...............1200 on 1...lol

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I think so far we've done a pretty good job pointing out not only Abraham's link to Sumerian (DNA) knowledge but also that he passed that knowledge down to his son Isaac. From this information we can reasonably assume that certain passages in the bible may be referring to DNA and the manipulation of such wether it be by sound, vibration or some other means.Text

I agree with the first statement but I am not so sure about the second. In my understanding the old testament was written many years after the fact and I think it might be hard to find any correlation. Although, it may have been handed down in oral tradition without any understanding of what it meant. Might be worth a try.

I can't find the link now, tho I have tried, but with the info I gave yesterday on matrilinial DNA was the statement that they actually found two different lineages. In searching for the orginial Eve, they found dna that was mixed with European, Asian and African dna plus one other. The other one was purely African. Not sure what that means for there must be numerous undiscovered bones to study.

By the way, I love the way this thread has progressed with so little flaming and people who are interested and contribute. Some good work being done I would say.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

How about this...

However, there is also the possibility that other, more evolved DNA was bred into man!

"Ingenious here is, that the upgrade is already enclosed -- the 'junk DNA' is nothing more than hidden and dormant upgrade of our basic code! We know for some time that certain cosmic rays have power to modify DNA. With this in mind, [a] plausible solution is available. The extraterrestrial programmers may use just one flash of the right energy from somewhere in the Universe to instruct the basic code to remove all the [blocking code] signals, fuse itself with the big code ('junk DNA') and jumpstart working of our whole DNA. That would change us forever, some of us within months, some of us within generations.

"And the Lord God [Enlil] said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.' [Genesis 3:22-23]

The technique wherein portions of our DNA were restrained to the level of junk might have been radical changes to our diet! Heaven only knows our diets have been blamed for everything else! But it might also a staple of the reason (pardon the pun).

Specifically, our lack of feeding our soul, our ka, with the Star Fire or ORME may be the primary reason for humans' diminished capacities. (There is also the possibility that there's been another from of intervention -- one which turned off the extra DNA and brain power -- but this might not have been needed, if a critical component of the human diet was made unavailable.)

The Bible quotes Moses as informing the Hebrew People, "You have not kept the covenant, and so the manna is being taken from you. But it will come back in the end times, when we will then be a nation of high priests and not an elect high priesthood." Allegedly, what Moses was referring to was the food of the gods, the light humans take into their bodies. Apparently, migrating humans were simply denied the ORME.

According to The Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered [4], in ancient times, when the white powder was mixed in water, it was known as "The Golden Tear from the Eye of Hours." It was called, "That which issues from the mouth of the creator. The spittle. Not the word of God, but the spittle of God, the semen of the father in heaven." If one puts the white powder of gold in water, it doesn't really dissolve. It forms a gelatinous suspension, which looks just like a vial of semen.

The idea is that with adding to one's diet the ORME, every cell in the body can be taken back to the way it's supposed to be. The white powder allegedly perfects the DNA. It flows the light until one literally reaches the point where the light body exceeds the physical body. Just as the physical body must be fed in order to grow in the way it's meant to grow, one also has to feed the ka. Instead of sitting there like a runt, it can grow, add enlightenment to the human experience, and literally light up the planet.

Jesus Christ said to his disciples, "Don't touch me, I don't have on my earthly garments." When they asked, "When will we see you again?" he replied, "When you have prepared the proper food and have on your proper garments."

What is the proper food? Perhaps it's the food of the angels, the food of the gods, the manna, the 'What is it?, the ORME, the ORMUS, the Star Fire. The proper garment may be the human aura, the superconducting Meisner field. Literally, the new and improved human can be about a thousand times what humans are now.

Above text quoted from
halexandria.org
It's a good read.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

LOL!!!! Okay, now all I have to do is convince my girlfriend that I have orme. ha ha ha. the real deal...ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by muzzleflash

Everyone has the right to an opinion. You have yours, I have mine.
I don't believe reading Carl Sagan is going to do me any good because he's been dead a long time. He can't debunk or agree with my theory.
A lot of new dicoveries have come to light since Sagan died, like for example when the Russians discoverd they could manipulate DNA with light and sound.

Hey muzzleflash (or anyone else), I am intrigued about your comment on Russians discovering that they can 'manipulate DNA with light and sound.' Maybe I missed the story when it came out, but could you provide any resources or links on this?

On a side note, Carl Sagan still does people good. I first read his books several years after he died, and they changed my life. So far I have just read "Cosmos" and "The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God" and they are amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ELFowl

Here's one link I found in the search engine. It is on the topic of a russian genetics team manipulating DNA with sound, and light.

Russian's manipulate DNA with sound, and light.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow, that was a lot to read!

And guess what? I have almost three pages of notes I've accumulated from the past couple of days... and the ideas that are starting to form are really challenging a lot of things I had at once 'known to be certain.'

I'll post the entirity of my findings pretty soon, I'm at work at the momement and am a bit busy, and my notebook was forgotten at my house

Let me just say very quickly that the serpent angle, when taken from Sumerian texts and Biblical metaphors, CANNOT be overlooked. Something is most assuredly being suppressed in our genetic makeup, somehow, and the serpent is showing up in many of the branches of the thought paths I've been going down lately.

I must get back to work now to make sure things get done on time, but I wanted to pop in and get caught up, say HI to Sun, Sancho, Heyo, Jakes, and Live, and KEEP SEARCHING!!!

This is getting more and more fascinating.

I will post my notes either tomorrow or Friday, complete with references and all that jazz.

P.S.

Good to see some of our "Alien Lineage" posters here... I think between us all we might be able to come up with some very interesting ideas.

God bless and peace!

GbD

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join