It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Originally posted by Jakes51

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by saralee

Adam and Eve were the last attempt. Look what a mess we are in now.
Why keep trying , I dont know. Maybe one day the human race will do better.

Adam and Eve were the last attempt. Look what a mess we are in now.

Keep the faith Saralee. Everythig's going to work out and this old world going to be fine.

Humanity has the ability to reclaim what was lost by Adam and Eves' mistake. God gave us the greatest weapon to handle the trials and tribulations of the world.

The weapon is free will, we choose how we want the world to be that we live in. With free will we can choose to make this world a beacon of light or darkness. God is essentially just an observer and administrator if you will, however, he gives us free will to make the world anyway we see fit. However, He does intervene when He sees fit to do so.

To me the greatest gift God ever gave man was the gift of free will and Adam and Eve had that even in the garden.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jakes51]

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by Jakes51

Aw, that was beautiful Jakes51, absolutley. Some of us have it, some don't - you have it!

Is this what you were trying to do?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

My 'jury' is still out on the idea of who has free will, and who not. I'm just not sure.

Heck, there is debate as to whether We can even formulate an original thought. The debate circles around the possibility that Elemental spirits, or Angels via.....let's say the word of god, whisper thoughts into our brains.........hence all of mankinds 'brilliant ideas'.

It is difficult to me that we are indeed God's little chosen people; any of us. We are of a fallen lineage. There are no rewards as of yet. We are on a trial of sorts.

Maybe on trial, until what you'd call the end of times. Stuck because of somekind of DNA/Knowledge choice we all made long ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Yes that is precisely what I was trying to accomplish. I apologize to both and Saralee for mangling your post. It wasn't my intention, I tried to give credit the best way I could. Anyway, if you would be so kind, just U2U me with how you did that. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Hmm. So maybe satan is jealous that many of us succeed where he has failed. Makes him look bad.
He must have a tight grip on the media in..well, wherever it is they're all at.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Jakes51

My 'jury' is still out on the idea of who has free will, and who not. I'm just not sure.

Heck, there is debate as to whether We can even formulate an original thought. The debate circles around the possibility that Elemental spirits, or Angels via.....let's say the word of god, whisper thoughts into our brains.........hence all of mankinds 'brilliant ideas'.

It is difficult to me that we are indeed God's little chosen people; any of us. We are of a fallen lineage. There are no rewards as of yet. We are on a trial of sorts.

Maybe on trial, until what you'd call the end of times. Stuck because of somekind of DNA/Knowledge choice we all made long ago.

I don't believe there are angels or demons speaking into our ears subconsciously telling us to do this or do that. If they were; we can still refuse to listen.

I mean free-will is truly free. I'll use Adam and Eve as an example, for instance, God told them not to eat the apple but they disobeyed. He could have had one of His angels intervene to stop the act or He could have intervened himself. However, he gave them the freedom to either listen to the serpent or kick to the curb what he was saying. They still had a right to choose all the way to the end.

I agree with you on the trial aspect of humanity and I think we have been on trial since the days of Adam and Eve and all God is doing is observing and intervening when necessary.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

hi helen.
you may be right, but i think you're wrong.
My faith is that the truth will be shown because i'm promised what i ask for.
so are you!!
Interpretations too often coincide with our outlooks. Like pieces of a puzzle, where the puzzle cannot be seen until we shape the pieces in such a way as to manifest the puzzle we intended. Then we say, look at my puzzle, the pieces fit so perfectly. In reality it should be , look at the puzzle my pieces have created.
good luck!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

heyo, I'll bet your one of the easiest going individuals a person could run into.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Jakes51

Hmm. So maybe satan is jealous that many of us succeed where he has failed. Makes him look bad.
He must have a tight grip on the media in..well, wherever it is they're all at.

He's (Satan) is jealous because God made us in His image and in turn gave us free-will and the opportunity of redemption. Where as, Satan was only offered the black and white in terms of his decisions. He made his decision and now he has to live with it for all eternity. That is why I think Satan has been on our backs since the days of Adam and Eve. He can't stand that God gave us a second chance and he was not.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I don't take kindly to people that don't take kindly.

I have to be understanding and full of forgiveness or else showing those qualities to myself would be hypocritical.
it's easy to be chill around you guys, let's put it that way.
check my sig.

*not "toast"

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

i don't understand how so many angels could choose his side under that premise.
Like, didi they actually think they'd win the favour of God back by going to war with him?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Reading Revelations, not many of us will awaken to a higher degree of vibration. It is I believe as Heyo stated, the frequency of Love. I think many people in many religions would be surprised at the fact many will accomplish this without a mandated religion....Just spirituality.

I don't exactly know the story of Evil, but I think it originates in a different manner in the cosmos. It is a lower vibration which physically cannot make this 'ascention'. We people in our current form I think have a genetic tainting by this lower vibration; hence our fall.

Now, since we do have our original higher ability, we again will have the ability to reascend, but not Demons, or people that cannot get around anger, loathing, jealousy, and FEAR.

The only way I think they'd know they got left on this Earth is that it would be basically destroyed. Void of most life; due to the fact they created the coming battle.

I do think, and believe as in quantum physics that an object can be in two different places at once. Not neccessarily in the same 'condition', but absolutely be in two different places.

I in fact tend to give creedence to the idea of when this division occurs, or possibly occurs that there will be a population left here, and a population in the New Earth. This is not based off of rapture hocus pocus.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
night all...hopefully next time i'll get into the mode of having more "solid" things to discuss.
pulled up the apocryphic gospels...there should be something in there about genes/lineage.
anyways, it's 130, and i gotta work early
peace

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I don't think they did necessarily. I think we are in battleground zero. A battleground for not only us, but for this Earth. Call it a galatic gentleman's duel. I think there are rules. One of those rules is certain things which must be disclosed.

I don't know that the angels are truely fallen from 'grace'. Possibly they fell to help us, and the Earth.

I am coming at this from the angle that we are in this battleground. Evil gets to lay the ground work. It already triumped here long ago, and we all said horray!

I am getting at the point that there are multiple versions of the bible, multiple gospels left out, and then on top of that we've discovered things like the Dead Sea Scrolls; which are kept for the most part out of reach. The information is there for us to be able to piece together, but Evil gets to toy with our perceptions, and make we ourselves be our greatest enemies

Are you following me?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yep, I agree good night all, and see you manana.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Peace and sweet dreams. You had a lot to ad tonight, I think we're all trying to ingest all of the information everyone is adding and formulate it all together - That's not easy lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Jakes51

i don't understand how so many angels could choose his side under that premise.
Like, didi they actually think they'd win the favour of God back by going to war with him?

Here's what I think, Satan is a smooth talker and I think he used his gift of gab to persuade the angels much like a politician does to us today. He had the angels doubting God and believing in him. They did it not to win the favor of God, they wanted to over throw Him. See, Satan is a smooth talker and he can even make the most pious man second guess himself. That is what I believe he did with the angels that followed him. By the angels making their decision, God can never forgive them; because they were created in a way as higher beings than ourselves. If he were to forgive the ones that knew him personally, and they made their decision anyway, salvation for them would be impossible.

Where as, God created man with limitations and frailty and that's why he can more readily forgive us. He is well aware of our limitations. Where as, it was an abomination that His angels, beings, made of perfection; could go against Him in rebellion. We can't experience God as angels did eons ago and that is why I believe God is more patient with man and can forgive.

However, I believe there is something with in our DNA and it is linked to the Almighty because of its complexity and that sections of the genome have yet to be determined their function. Like the case with our brains and the dormant section of our brain. I think when those two things become active again our relationship with God will change.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
In order for this theory to work we have to first establish that there were people the bible spoke of that had some knowledge of DNA.

First, lets start with The Sumerian Tablets which are part of a collection of thousands of clay tablets and fragments containing texts of all kinds from the 7th century BC. These tablets contain evidence of DNA knowledge that we didn't know existed until the 20th century. The Sumerians had an understanding of DNA and how to manipulate it.

Here are a few quotes from Enki Sumerian Tablet Translation Ch. 1- 1 of 6

"Male and female they are! Enki was saying; malehoods and femalehoods they have, Like us, from Nibiru coming they are procreating.Ningishzidda, my son, they're fashioning essence has tested; Akin to ours it is, like two serpents entwined. When their with our life essence shall be combined, our mark upon hem shall be",

Note-> "two serpents entwined" very much like the modern day double helix, the caduceus (the classical medical symbol of two serpents wrapped around a staff) and the kundalini serpent, a symbol of untapped creative energy, life force/awakening.

More text from Enki Ch.1 saying...
A new creature, beforehand non- existing, you wish to bring into being; Creation in the hands of the father of all beginning alone is held!

Yet more saying...
The being already exists! Ninmah was saying. To give more ability is the plan. Not a new creature, but one existing more in our image made. With little change it can be achieved, only a drop of our essence is needed.

The chapter is very short and a must read. Amaterasu posted a link where you can read it here
Sumerian tablets and DNA

Now on to Abraham of the bible

Orthodox tradition represents Abraham as a member of a Semitic tribe from Ur. He studied Sumerian and Akkadian texts intensely before embarking on his journey to Canaan. Knowing that Abraham did study these texts intensely we can surmise he too had a basic understanding of DNA.

To be continued with Liveandlearns post...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The 'New World Order' & all the 'Elitists' are indeed Luciferian manifestation no doubt! Why is it so hard for people to come to this realization? We cant blame all stupidity and ignorance on one ethnicity alone! Somehow people still fall into the mindset that Governments cant be corrupt and that Evil is purely make believe. What a crock of S###?!

People really are with their heads where the sun never shines, its quite sad actually.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

I agree. This is the biggest conspiracy ever conceived. The religion conspiracy.

IMHO there is very little difference between the many religions out there. I say this because I have dedicated years of my life, studying and adopting many of the ideas from various religions.

The theme is usually the same. Unless it is opposite. There are really two kinds of beliefs.

A belief in a higher power, a God, the creator on one side. And on the other hand, gods of material or physical nature, or humanism as an extreme. Some religions do not have any gods as such, but teach moral and spiritual values, which are usually common with the God religions.

Hence the main theme is. God exists, or he doesn't. Satan will have you believe he doesnt, God does not need to prove that he does, because the proof is everywhere - hes creation and you.

Satan relies on lies, and cover-ups in order to be credible. He is good at bending the truth, because not many people are stupid enough to believe an outright lie.

How do you know the difference? Satan offers you power, God offers salvation. If you believe you do not need salvation, then you dont need God. He will exept your decision. If you choose to offer yourself, and acknowledge the fact that God is greater than you, and you need Him to live. Then you are saved.

Satan will have you believe, it is possible to be great. Just like it the garder of eden, the snake told Eve. "If you eat from the tree, you will be like God..."

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Amaterasu

Okay, Terra papers??? Wasn't that passed to us in the mid 80's via median? I have seen fourwinds talking about the bellringers. I used to read alot of that, but, well, er, they are all from the 90's.

I wonder why no one communicates anymore?

Well, there is dispute as to when the Papers came to be. I believe the author who claims they were originally were a term paper for a class dealing with the origins of religion. Others say there is no evidence of them existing until the mid-90's.

But regardless, many parts accord with the Sumerian Tablets - especially in the fact that Ea (Enki) and Ninhursag created us genetically by recombining the Annunaki Royal DNA with the DNA of something like neanderthal or homo erectus...

This would make us of galactic royal blood...

Anyway, the Papers are linked in my sig...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join