It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Interesting, but in my NIV "made" isn't present; instead the word "acquired" is present.

Purposeful changes to the bible may become my next obsession.

Is the hebrew word you used possibly one of possibly hundreds of purposeful misenterpretations by the ultimate wolf-in-sheeps-clothing: control in the form of freedom? Organized religion in the form of spiritual freedom?

edit: i reread this and i might come across as calling you a liar. To clarify, it is these small details in the changes and interpretations that matter extremely to me, especially since, i believe, tptb have geniuses working around the clock to mask the truth of our history and hide what we deserve spiritually.
so yeah, just askin'.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingPen

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by strNick

Everyone may be the same at the basic core level including God, as you say, I wouldn't know.
The theory we are working on in this thread is DNA being the link to our inner spiritual self, psychic gifts, healing and so on. The conspiracy is that the ptb know how important DNA is to our spiritual evolution and are doing their best to stop us from evolving through tainted food, air and such.

There are people in this thread working very hard on a "theory", some are Christian some are not, but we are all seeking knowledge. We are using the bible as a form of reference and historical research. Like it or not the bible is a history book of sorts and was also a good reference book for many things. Pork is unclean, don't eat = they didn't have the ability to safely store food back then and getting bad pork would kill them.

You have your answers, we're looking for ours.

Yeah, I didn't mean to criticize too harshly. I see what you guys are working on. However, Christian, Muslim, or any other faith that involves the existence of god, angels, and other deities are simply assuming or believing in a theory that cannot be proven.

So, while it is good that you guys are working on something, I am not sure its safe to build a theory upon another unsubstantiated theory.

Yawn. I'm tired of this. I can feel God pulsing through me. Whether it be the holy spirit or the voice of Jesus, I don't know. It is strong when i'm at peace within myself, and almost disappears when I go out into the world.

A wicked and sinful generation asks for proof, because it has closed it's eyes to what surrounds and even embodies it, imho.

Also, i feel i must say that i've heard teh voice of either God, or an angel, and had an "experience" immediately after.

The timing of said experience, amidst months of asking God which way is the path to him, christianity, islam, buddhism, i didn't care, was undeniable.

So was the voice, which uttered one word down to me from the sky (i'm not kiddin' neither)

"FAITH"

There is no argument on the planet that can take that course of events out of my memory.
That's MY proof.
You should get your own, instead of complaining when it isn't supplied to you. Children get what they want for free. Grownups need to work for it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Well to me, it just seems like we have good men and women who become moles, so why wouldn't God. However, the level of secrecy is probably beyone our understanding..but maybe not.

As far as your point, are you suggesting that planets have stargates on them? There is definately something going on witht he planetary bodies, imo. i'm no expert, but how i understand it is there are very, very few pictures of the dark side of the moon. And there are almost no "unwashed" pictures of mars, it seems
there is so much going on in space, i don't know.
every step, every bit of information we see, is probably a form of manipulation, deflection, or disinformation.
as a previous poster put it, and i agree, welcome to hell on earth.
the land of confusion and mistrust, for most.
yipes.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
btw, sundance, i'm really impressed with your presentation in this thread. I've read the responses, just finished, so now i'm trying to mull around some new ideas.
hello to all from the other night; you've been busy i see!
that's like, totally supercool.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I don't remember where all I'd been looking into stargates. It is a large topic of sorts. You've got space, and dimension.

In looking stuff up for this thread, I was reading the Gospel of Matthew. When matthew describes what jesus was telling of the future; he talked about the Earth, and moon 'passing'. Something something, and the stars would seem to fall to earth. There was more to it, but to me it sounded like an SG-1, or Star Trek episode.

I just don't know if it would be a move in dimension, a move in space, or both. Now the interesting thing is that quantum physics has proven that objects can occupy two, or more places at once.

I don't think all the intermediary doom, and gloom in the bible is absolute, nor a passing into some other realm. However, should something like that happen I do think that entities that cannot raise themselves to the higher vibration would be stuck on this 'earth'; occupying this space, and dimension......like the demons.

Yep, the whole solar system, and galaxy are acting up right now; all heating up.

You mentioned the Dark side of the Moon. Very few pictures indeed, and I think they are also "washed" as you said.

The moon is a very odd 'body' it rotates around the Earth, but always with only one side to us. Why does it not rotate in any way within it's own orbit????

Also the Dark side actually recieves more sun light than the side we see; so getting a satellite to take clear photos wouldn't be hard yet none exist?????? hhhmmmm????

In alot of the ancient lure, and it leads up to Satan being bound to this planet, the lure states the moon is actually artificial. It is by ancient accounts considered to be er..."a death star". Put into place to bind the evil here.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Hello Heyo
Good to see you, we missed you and your witty retorts.
I read somewhere that the fallen angels weren't all evil, as a matter of fact they weren't evil at all. The reason they fell was temptation. I'll see if I can find it and post it for you. Right now I'm putting together Liveand learns excellent post with my links to Abraham being a Sumerian and their knowledge of DNA and of course Sara...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
"You will not surely die/" the serpent said to the woman, "For God knows that when you eat of it you eres will be opened, and you wil be like God, knowing good and evil."
Genesis 3:4-5

Could it be that in God's garden, a fruit that was able to genetically modify humans was present? Like maybe it activated the "guilt" gene, that, imo, God's works over the past few thousand years have been aimed at the suppression/destruction of?

Maybe it is guilt that damns us, since we will be judged how we judge others, and we should judge ourselves no more/less harshly? If this is so, maybe the guilt gene has become less and less dominant in some, ie forgiveness of self despite the knowledge that we cannot be perfect.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

yeah i alreadya sked livenlearn a question she seems very informed, and, well, nice. haha.

I like to keep bullies in check. I'm trying to do it more and more tactfully lol.

lookin' forward to that info....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

quote]Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by saralee

Adam and Eve were the last attempt. Look what a mess we are in now.
Why keep trying , I dont know. Maybe one day the human race will do better.

Adam and Eve were the last attempt. Look what a mess we are in now.

Sundancer
Keep the faith Saralee. Everythig's going to work out and this old world going to be fine.

Jakes51
Humanity has the ability to reclaim what was lost by Adam and Eves' mistake. God gave us the greatest weapon to handle the trials and tribulations of the world.

The weapon is free will, we choose how we want the world to be that we live in. With free will we can choose to make this world a beacon of light or darkness. God is essentially just an observer and administrator if you will, however, he gives us free will to make the world anyway we see fit. However, He does intervene when He sees fit to do so.

To me the greatest gift God ever gave man was the gift of free will and Adam and Eve had that even in the garden.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jakes51]

What's up heyo? I thought I would bring this over from the Sundancer's other thread because I thought it kind ties into your argument.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
An apple is representative of a seed. That is what a fruit contains........seeds which feed off of the meat enveloping it.

What I think we are seeing, and reading is another open ended metaphor in the bible. Genesis talks about other Earths with other men, and how "god" was starting over with Adam, and Eve.

Now, Look at Adam, and Eve as not two people, but a type, a new type of person. If "Evil", or call it Satan if you will........I think of them as evil space reptiles promised this new race POWER beyond their wildest dreams, then the apple was representative of this species breaking ties with GOOD, or god.

What if the apple was a genetic mistake, and trap that all of our ancestor's took? What if in the here, and now we are in on a prison planet of sorts. We took the apple knowingly consorting with EVIL in order to obtain a more God like status.....We ended up fogged in, and veiled

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

right

"the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken."
matthew 24:29

correct vibration could be right. I'm pretty sure it is generally understood that love gives off a high vibration;
(end times)
"Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."
matthew 24:12-13

Indeed, Jesus could be referring to vibration, or is it a coincidence? It also implies he knew more than he should've/could've without "outside" help.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hi Jake! Sancho!

Where does it speak of these "second attempts" and where does it speak of men on other planets?
I know God had created other beings (God speaks of those "in his court" who were impressed by our creation), but is there anything speaking of them being men specifically?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

hey that sounds like the terra papers...i've read a bit of them, but it's quite the undertaking. Mostly i read of the battles.
"how fares Abaddon (sp?)", and all that.

If you just made that up on your own, then start reading the terra papers.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
absolutely. I only source the bible, or other texts for a sharpening of my minds eye. To gain perspective, and understanding.

I'll tell you something that blows me away is Jesus, or the bible openly calling people Snakes, or vipers.

I started listening to David Icke a long time ago. I always took him with a grain of salt......................FR****KIng nut!! Well, then I had someone turn me on to the Reptilian reporter videos on youtube. I thought, what a load of cr*p. I kept watching the videos, and they do seem legit.

Now, I've continued looking for the 'morphing' as the videos call it, just in general. I've seen alot of 'morphing' going on.

Sure you can laugh, but what is it? "Oh, bad camera?" Okay, but the cameras cost a couple hundred G's. NOT BAD EQUIPMENT. I noticed that indeed when they are 'morphing' the rest of the film, or setting around them is fine. It just doesn't compute that only the footage around their face comes in and out.

I think indeed it is with the modern camera equipment that enables us to see what Jesus, the bible, and other ancients openly talked about as snake-men.

I think it could be due to the veil

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I'll try to find it for you. It is late here, and won't get to it now. I'll need find it, but I started looking into the other planet stuff just because, well, look up in the night sky. There are indeed other planets.

I do believe in Genesis it is covered a teeny tiny bit.

It's in the little details. Like there being light, and then a couple days later the sun, and moon were created...............where'd the light come from???

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/

Many people would like to believe they are from the lineage of Angels, but this cannot be.

Angels were created before man was...."when the stars were created, all my angels were glorifying me and praising me" (Job 38:7).
It is the Logos(Word) of God, Who created them because,
"for by Him were all things created,
that are in heavens, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities or powers, all things were created by Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).

Angels are bodiless spirits.
Angels do the work of God.

God created man with Spirit and a body.
Man cannot have sexual relationships with Angels....They neither marry nor are given in marriage (Matt. 22:30)Marriage means sexual relations.

From the book of Tobiah in the Old Testament,
the Archangel Raphael reveals himself to Tobiah by saying:
"I will not hide from you the mystery,
when you were praying, you and Sarah,
I was lifting your prayers to the Holy One …
and now God sent me to heal your wounds …
I am Raphael, one of the seven angels who lift the prayers
of the saints and serve the Throne of the Holy One"
Tobiah 12:12-15
In this passage there is a description of the work of angels,
which is mainly to lift the prayers of the saints and help God,
and they are sent by God to the humans to help them.

Angels are there for the intercession of our prayers to God, just as Saints are there for our intercession to them.
They are not sent to populate the earth.

Fallen Angels are a different matter.

helen

no way. not neva.
the fallen angels never bred with man.
????
Is this some sort of "choice objectivity" i've never heard of?
this is laughable.
We all know the scriptures describing angels breeding with men.

The fallen angels lost their multidimensional "passports", and are now, and have been, trying to recover them? abductee reports seem to corroborate this.
Either way, you're just wrong.

Hi he/
What do you mean by ''no way.not neva???
the fallen angels never bred with man.
????
Is this some sort of "choice objectivity" i've never heard of?
Actually,it may be you never heard of this because your source of information is totally out of context...END OF QUOTE///
The Bible says...and I quote AGAIN.....They neither marry nor are given in marriage (Matt. 22:30)Marriage means sexual relations.
Which is Plain to see what is written.
How can you or New modern translations be taken for FACT?
As you may also know, Angels...The Fallen ones, are Demons, who fell to earth...QUOTE///Under the leadership of Archangel Michael the good angels defeated the rebellious angels in a war. Satan "was cast out into the earth, and his angels were east out with him... neither was their place found any more in heaven" (Rev. 12:7-8).
Scripture, they dwell in "high places" (Eph. 6:12)
Satan as the "prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2]

"After the death of righteous Abel, in order that the whole human race might not spring from a wicked fratricide, Seth was born in the place of his brother."
For many generations his descendents avoided ail contact with the descendents of Cain so as not to be polluted by the wickedness of an evil offspring.
Eventually, however, the sons of Seth, who were the 'sons of God' (Gen. 6:2) (or, in some translations, the 'angels of God) became inflamed with desire for the daughters of Cain' s descendents.
Taking them as wives, they were led astray from their innate holiness, being taught by these women the wickedness of their fathers.

Sons of God....the good people.
who wanted to marry into the bad generation of Cain.
Not that this means they formed a sexual relationship with Angels or Demons!

helen

(for the mods,why is it that I need to HIT the reply button 3 or more times before I get to POST?)

[edit on 6/9/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Man, I tried to cross-thread like you folks seem to be doing with ease. You'll see my crappy effort further up the the page. Anyway, I posted something in Sundancer's other thread about the fruit eaten by Adam and Eve. I think it will add to your argument some. Here's the link Heyo.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Anyway, can someone U2U with how to cross thread information from another thread to the one your currently on as response. Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Jake that was good; looks like you came in my opinion very close. I also think you mentioning free will is important. I think that is what it is all about.

Free will is not necessarily black, and white. It can have a little bit of a sinister side.

Helen, yep, ya, gotta calm down, and wait for computer to load. I still don't understand your sourcing. I went to your source, and it wasn't an ancient text, but a couple theologians arguing about whether the nephilim were created by angels, or seth? So, I am all ears to something absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt concrete; otherwise you seem to be trying to kill a thread?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Matt 22.30 is talking about the resurected(sp). It isn't specifically referencing Angels. The odd ball angel in which this could be percieved as referencing angels is in regards to "in heaven". "Heaven is in another space, and dimension. Wouldn't your arguement be just as strongin the opposite direction, if you wrote....."The angels have sex, and are given to sexual relations, when on Earth in Hell?"

I think I made myself clear, and again, to reference something in another space, and dimension, well there are different rules/laws in other places

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Jake that was good; looks like you came in my opinion very close. I also think you mentioning free will is important. I think that is what it is all about.

Free will is not necessarily black, and white. It can have a little bit of a sinister side.

Helen, yep, ya, gotta calm down, and wait for computer to load. I still don't understand your sourcing. I went to your source, and it wasn't an ancient text, but a couple theologians arguing about whether the nephilim were created by angels, or seth? So, I am all ears to something absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt concrete; otherwise you seem to be trying to kill a thread?

Free-will is what separates us from the angelic beings. The angels are strictly servants of God and were created as such. Where as, humans were given the choice we can adore God in our daily lives or walk the road of darkness.

I know Satan will be brought up, but Satan was created as servant as well; but he was one God's favorite angels and he wanted to be God. Therefore he was caste out never to be in his presence for all eternity. That's why I believe Satan hates mankind because our relationship with God is of choice and also redemption as well. Where as, Satan was created with the utmost perfection and once he made his decision there would be no redemption because he was privy to the splendor of heaven and should have known better. However, we humans can only imagine what God is like through faith. Call it jealousy on the part of Satan, because God never created him with that gift. To me there is only black and white in an angel, either they are good or evil. There is no gray area like with humans.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join