It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I agree, some great stuff coming to light but my head is spinning trying to figure it all out - and you said you were ADD

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Hi Sundancer, I read it but I don't understand it as I have no idea what it is relating to.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I was referring to ancient civilizations manipulating space and dimensions. It was touched on many posts ago but it took me forever to find the pics and then post them. My point was, we've had a lot of things covered up and hidden from us when we can see proof that the Mayas were working with this stuff.

Sorry I got you lost, I was referring to ancient civilizations manipulating space and dimensions. It was touched on many posts ago but it took me forever to find the pics and then post them. My point was, we've had a lot of things covered up and hidden from us when we can see proof that the Mayas were working with this stuff.

I just read Mitochondrial DNA for dummies (no kidding) and my brain's still hurting..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

"I think I've caught you up to speed; it is your choice, or not to participate. "

not sure what the attitude is all about...?
I think if you are gong to presume to be infallibly perfect in your interpretations then I might just sit out, not really interested in it.
I am more than happy to keep open mind and interact at the same time with out being obnoxious.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

Hello and welcome

I think when you said...

So by those accounts... I am still debating (with my self )

Some may have construed that as you not being interested in participating in this thread.

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome here. We could use all the help we can get, if you'd care to join us.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by anarcissus

Thanks for sharing that passage. That was on my list of things to find. I knew it was out there but didn't have the number.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

That was great info

I re read everyones findings tonight. A lot of good stuff. I guess we'll keep searching and posting and then try to tie it all together? Maybe we should review and discuss each post as it comes in and list bullet points to help tie them together???

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

cheers mate...
Don't want to drag it OT, I mean there is the whole rest of the interweb for that.

Debating with myself meaning I really have no flipping idea
Still trying to work it out...between natural thinking, spirit thinking, the word, and the other possible rational and logical thoughts all running thru myself at the same time

Nothing highfalutin, just being honest

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would agree with this theory with several different perceptions. I feel that there is a reason we dont use alot of our brain one being that it must be something god is aware of and has a plan for. i believe that one day we will wake up and be filled with him, within the places that we are empty. god doesnt want use to be empty but maybe it takes different life experiances and hardships to understand completey what life is all about and why.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

Sounds like you're sitting in the same place we are -> Just trying to work it out.

Glad your back!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by honda_queen

I'm not so sure we'll ever understand what life's all about, but we're hoping to get a better understanding of the DNA we don't use.

Thanks for stopping in.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I read over the information posted by Jakes51 and want to summarize it. Refer to his post on page 11 for the link. It does have references.

This is the gist of the original researcher's conclusion from Stanford wellsphere

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently “junk Human DNA” was created by some kind of “extraterrestrial programmer”...

Professor Chang is only one of many scientists and other researchers who have discovered extraterrestrial origins to Humanity.

What the study found was that the junk DNA did carry a code but it was often missing a portion(the same portion) which would essentially activate it correctly. Many of these codes turned out to be linked to human leukemia.

It was the conclusion that it was sloppily written thus could not have been written by God nor written by someone on earth. They likened it to a microsoft programmer being more capable.

Conclusion from the original source

"However, from the programmers point of view, there is also positive outlook in it. What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a big code and basic code. First fact is, the complete program was positively not written on Earth; that is now a verified fact. The second fact is, that genes by themselves are not enough to explain evolution; there must be something more in the game. What it is or where it is, we don't know.

The third fact is, no creator of a new work, be it a composer, engineer or programmer, from Mars or Microsoft, will ever leave his work without the option for improvement or upgrade. Ingenious here is, that the upgrade is already enclosed - the "junk DNA" is nothing more than hidden and dormant upgrade of our basic code!

We know for some time that certain cosmic rays have power to modify DNA. With this in mind, plausible solution is available.

The complete program is elegant, very clever self-organizing, auto-executing, auto-developing and auto-correcting software for a highly advanced biological computer with build-in connection to the ageless energy and wisdom of the Universe. Software wise, within us is either short and diseased life, or potential for a super-intelligent super-being with a long and healthy life.

He further hypothesizes that energy directed to us from our programmers could correct it.

Edit for clarification

[edit on 15-6-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I want to go back to some other thoughts that I posted earlier. I will repost in part here because I don't know how to link it.

My information comes from a series of books called “Gnosis” by a man named Boris Mouravieff. He was a close friend of Ouspensky and knew Gurdjieff. (sp). You might want to look these men up as they taught a veiled version of the mysteries that have long been withheld except to certain people.

Mouravieff states that there were a race he identifies as preadamic humans before the creation of the adamic race which received the breath of life (or soul) from god (I make this a little g god because I am a seeker here and don't much believe there that the revered god of christianity is the true God). According to him the preadamic race mixed with the adamic race, thus the sons of god saw the daughters of man, that they were fair and took of them... Also, according to Mouravieff, the original adamic man was androgynous. ( me here...This would be like the angels. Remember, we are going on a perception of Angels by an ancient people and have no real facts to say they were purely spiritual beings. And even if they were, maybe some of us are inhabited by their spirit...soul).

I must mention that the preadamics are believed to not reincarnate. Another way of stating this is that it is souled and unsouled beings living on earth.

I will quote in part

"Adam lost consciousness of his real "I" (spiritual communication) and fell from the Eden that was his original condition into the same condition as the pre-adamics...The two humanities, coming from the two different creative processes, later mingled on the level of organic life on earth...From then on, the coexistence of these two human types, and the competition that was the result of this, became the norm. Now, 'as the children of this world are in their generation more able than the children of light'(Luke 16.8 after the Slavonic text) we can see that throughout the centuries, even in our own day, adamics in their post-fall condition, have been and are generally in an inferior position to the pre-adamics".

My thoughts here...I would equate pre-adamic with someone akin to psychopaths and probably many which would be much less obvious to us. (I say us because I really don't think we would be searching otherwise. Still, in the end it doesn't matter as we are what we are and can not change that).

Now from The Secret History of the World by Mark Booth.

"We have suggested that the secret history of the creastion shadows the scientific history of creation in intriguing ways. We have just seen, for example, how a purely minera stage of existence has been followed by a primitive plant stage, followed by an era of more complex plants. But there is a vital difference I must draw to your attention. In the secret history not only is it true to say that what eventually evolved into human life passed through a vegetable stage, but the vegatable element remains an essential part of the human being today.
Esoteric thought all over the world is concerned with the subtle energies that flow round this vegetable part of the body and also with the 'flower's' on the tree, the chakras which operate, as we shall see, as the organs of perception...feeding the waves of light and warmth radiating from the sun is the chakra of the solar plexus...

Awareness of this vegetable element in the human body has remained greatest among the peoples of China and Japan. In Chinese medicine the energetic flow of this vegetable life force, call chi, is understood to animate the body...."

So was the intake of the fruit in the garden something that actually cut us off from the spirit or original life force? Or is it something we can no longer access? Or do we just wait, as per the dna info from Jakes51, and just let it happen when and if it does.

There are other thoughts I have had related to the fall and the Sons of God with the daughters of men etc but it will have to wait until later. I need to refocus.

Thoughts and questions are appreciated.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
We can see from the helix shape of The Fountain of Peace(at St. John's Cathedral); which was built over a hundred years ago, that 'someone' knew of the actual structure of the genetic code; yet 'modern science' knew nothing about that until much more recently.

The double helix has been used for millennia, and it's a quite simple and elegant and makes the perfect spiraling or winding staircase. The spiral you refer to at the base of the Fountain of Peace in NY isn't a double helix.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/253ecc495891.jpg[/atsimg]
However, in the picture above, you can see the famous staircase of the Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe, built over a period of nine months in 1877 by an unknown master carpenter, who dissapeared before the mother superior could pay him. As you all can see, this staircase is a perfect double helix spiral.

Needing a way to get up to the choir loft the nuns prayed for St. Joseph's intercession for nine straight days. On the day after their novena ended a shabby looking stranger appeared at their door. He told the nuns he would build them a staircase but that he needed total privacy and locked himself in the chapel for three months. He used a small number of primitive tools including a square, a saw and some warm water and constructed a spiral staircase entirely of non-native wood. The identity of the carpenter is not known for as soon as the staircase was finally finished he was gone. Many witnesses, upon seeing the staircase, feel it was a miraculous occurrence.

en.wikipedia.org...

It needs to be added that our genome or gene strings looks more like a chaotic ball of yarn than a uniform spiral, but the basic shape is still the double helix.

The double helix shape of the genome was discovered by Watson and Crick in 1953 when the famous picture below was taken.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b3a01c3bd56.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Hello Neo,

Thank you for your contribution. I was afraid information on this thread had died.

I seem to recall a movie or documentary on this staircase. Very interesting.

I checked your profile and it seems we have many interests in common. I will watch for your posts in the future.

Tho I am not a christian as it is widely approved, I have a genuine interest in esoteric christianity. I would recommend the two books I have quoted from, Gnosis by Boris Mourivieff and The Secret History of the World as laid out by Secret Societies by Mark Booth.

Best wishes

L&L

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'll check out the books next time I'm buying books off the net. I'm kinda broke now, so it'll have to wait a little while, but thanks for the recomendation.

I'm not sure if I can call myself a Christian. Atleast not a "good Christian" but I have a genuine belief in Jesus and am almost obsessed with the Bible. It's one of the most complicated and advanced, yet universal pieces of litterature around IMO.

As for the staircase, I haven't seen the TV show you refer to. I came across a webpage about it some years back, and it is one darn cool staircase. A unique piece of carpentry. No center collumn, no nails, unknown master craftsman and no record of where he got the timber. For all I know it was really st. Joseph who came and put up this magnificent staircase. Who knows...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Here is my own thought about the Twelve Tribes. They are Spirit Tribes, divided by the Zodiac, and the 12 stations of the Zodiac are the 12 tribes. I am a Sagittarius, my people are of the Sagittarius.

Seriously? Where do you guys come up with this stuff? I mean your using the bible to make up stuff that has nothing to do with the bible. This completly confounds me. How people use biblical references and stories to make up newage theories just completely confuses me.

The 12 tribes are from the line of Jacob. The 12 sons or grandsons of Jacob where divided into 12 tribes this is anciet JEWISH teaching. Jacobs name was changed to Israel by god. Its from his lineage that the israelites come from. Isaac was Jacobs father and Abraham was Isaacs father.
The 12 tribes are as follows: Reuben, Levi, Simeon, Judah, Asher, Naphtali, Gad, Manasseh, Issachar, Zebulun, Benjamin, And Joseph.

It is these 12 tribes that will have 12000 from each tribe sealed with the seal of god in there foreheads and when christ comes back with join him in battle. Revelations 7:3-7:8

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1

The 12 tribes are as follows: Reuben, Levi, Simeon, Judah, Asher, Naphtali, Gad, Manasseh, Issachar, Zebulun, Benjamin, And Joseph.

Nata5:

Efraim and Dan. Where's your faith in this? Blessed prince o' Din will save Ma'Efer through 'no ledge", he is owl a boat Zion's.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by fizzy1

Nata5:

Efraim and Dan. Where's your faith in this? Blessed prince o' Din will save Ma'Efer through 'no ledge", he is owl a boat Zion's.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

Hi/

Are you sure you have the Right and HONEST Bible?

What is ''Blessed prince o' Din will save Ma'Efer through 'no ledge", he is owl a boat Zion's.''
Doesnt make sense?

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi//

There is an interesting article about Genetics...

GENETICS, UFOS AND THE BIRTH OF THE ANTICHRIST

Written by Vladimir Moss

Introduction

If the first half of the twentieth century was distinguished by an amazing increase in our knowledge of the physical world, the second half was distinguished by an even more amazing increase in our knowledge of the biological world, and especially the world of human genetics and human reproduction. The vital break-through here was the discovery of DNA in 1953.

LINK

ICXN
helen

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join