It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

I hope we find some answers too. I think we will. Like I said this is a work in progress. I started the thread but the people posting in this thread made it what it is. How can we not find any answers with this kind of team? Thanks for stopping in.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi Heyo, Jakes, GBD, L&L, and Sundancer. I've been creating threads, and watching them fly away into the ATS graveyard. I'm thinking about making one which goes something like this..."Ted Haggard, and Molested Indigos"...? whatcha think? ha ha ha.

Okay, I've got catching up to do here, and I did start. I'm still reading, but I wanted to leave a link to a new phenominom(SP?) that is occuring on earth. It is relavent considering L&L view. Here's the link . I would have to wonder, could this be rays activating DNA? Look read the report. This is a new kind of event. Absolutely interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

TextI touched on their future use in the medical arena, particularly in the field of cancer treatment. More especially, we looked at the gravity-defying attributes of these exotic white-powder substances and at their abilities to superconduct and literally bend space-time.

Speaking of exotic things that could bend space - time, I though you might find these pics interesting. If you'll notice o the last photo it says The Maya used this room to experiment with...
Pretty cool eh! There's so much they've hidden from us!!!

The main structure’s called Temple of the Sun. This building is the site of a solar phenomenon every equinox.
Due to the mathematical precision of the ancient Mayas the fiery plumage of the Mayan god of the sun can be seen through the doors of the temple during the first days of each spring and autumn.
At one time Dzibilchaltun covered 19 sq kilometers, contained
8,400 structures and may have had a population of 40,000 people, making it one of the largest ancient cities in Mesoamerica.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi all, I hope everyone is getting their weekend off to a good start. We'll I thought I would contribute something to the discussion with this link. It has some pretty interesting material discussing the junk DNA found in our genome.

In the article it claims that to function as humans we only need 3% of our DNA to function as we do today so what is the other 97% for? Your guess is as good as mine. Take a quick gander at the link below and let me know your thoughts. One disclaimer though, I don't know the scholastic merits of the article but it is interesting to say the least; and good for kicking around ideas and theories.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Jakes, that site is an excellent 'library' of resources. I've looked at that site for many a year. They have excellent 2012 info as well. Great reference!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Jakes51

Jakes, that site is an excellent 'library' of resources. I've looked at that site for many a year. They have excellent 2012 info as well. Great reference!

Thanks for the shout out, sancho!! Well, what do you make of what is being said? As said earlier what I found the most interesting and telling about our purpose, is the fact that we only need 3% of our genome to function at the present state. What is the other 97% there for and why is it there? Maybe God put it there or extraterrestrials who knows? However, I wonder what is going to flip the switch in terms of utilizing all of our genetic assets. I found it to be interesting indeed!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sorry about the pictures. I posted them as external and that didn't work so I tried my ATS pics and that didn't work because they said they were BMP img so now I'm looking for something else

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Look at the link I provided, or just look on the Internet. It seems as though at the very least, a weekly basis there are new breakthroughs. Not that things haven't been seen, but new cosmic events occuring.

I don't know what to make of it, all together. However, it is right there in our faces. Something is happening; no doubt.

Revelations......talks about Earthquakes in "Divers" places. Just look at the amount of undersea earthquakes. Besides this board being swamped with silly vain, ego building feel good threads, there are plenty of threads that have noticed "new happenings".

I've got a Good Friend that termed it the "Year Of The Quickening".

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Oh....der, You asked what I thought? This thread in my opinion with the research that has been put forth is the best thread on the forum!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

"So the caduceus could be the blueprint for a machine used for mind control and healing, a diagram of how the human body is its own vehicle for transcendence, or merely an accidental symbol for the medical profession. Take your pick, but apply your caduceus wisely; remember that the most important rule for the physician is, "First, do no harm."

Wow! You found a lot of fantastic stuff! I love Gregg Braden I can't believe I hadn't seen this interview before.
After your research I have a hard time believing that the caduceus was an accidental symbol for the medical profession. The links had a lot of good info.

I'm leaning towards believing the snake and the apple (seed) both symbolize knowledge. This HAS to be known by other people, look at all the info you found on it. Who, what and why is it being covered up?

Great job!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

This is from John 10.

32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

I think Verse 34 is self-explanatory, many times most our questions/concerns are actually written in the Bible but most want to ask instead of read & understand for themselves.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow, and I thought that Christians were crazy as hell...
But really, this is quite interesting for a different point of view, but I do disagree.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is a pretty meaty thread and I will finish all its pages...but for now I thought that I would throw this theory in...Could there be clues in blood typing?

I have been fascinated with the negative RH factor, all of its medical ramifications and the fact that many ancient cultures passed down the story of a fair haired race (blood type traits) one from Tibet that the German Thule society later twisted...were they on to something?

Let's just say one were to put all the pieces together and discover that only 10% of the worlds population were carriers of Angelic or Alien blood lines....would this blood line in the end be hated?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
good topic.

I am Christian ...I am quite open and willing listen and explore the mysteries of the world and universe we live in. so that out of the way..

The idea of a pure dna and lineage etc is as far as I read into it fact.

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,
when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and
they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which
were of old, men of renown.

Their descendents, called Nephilim (translated "giants"), were monsters of iniquity; and being superhuman in size and in their wicked character, had to be destroyed. The object of the Flood

Genesis 6:12 (Original KJV):
And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt;
for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam (Genesis 6:9). All the rest had become "corrupt"

The book of Jasher, which is mentioned in the Bible in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1.18 says, "After the fallen angels went into the daughters of men, [then] the sons of men taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order to provoke the Lord" (4:18). The Book of Enoch says that fallen angels not only merged their DNA with women, but that "they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish" (7:5; 6)

Sons of God were fallen angels...

So by those accounts... I am still debating (with my self )unless you come from a pure descendan line from Noah then we have had some other DNA mixed in with our human form...
Hence why non jewish people were called gentile, or shiksas and shkutzim these words are derived from the Hebrew root Shin-Qof-Tzadei, meaning loathsome or abomination.

The deeper people keep digging the more the Bible is proving it is a reliable history book.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hi Sancho, from your source

High-energy electrons are therefore local. Some members of the research team believe the source could be less than a few hundred parsecs away. For comparison, the disk of the spiral Milky Way galaxy is about thirty thousand parsecs wide. (One parsec approximately equals three light years.)

In this respect it seems it cannot touch us.

However if we are multideminsional beings??? Or maybe just our 3D being???

There is a class of physical theories called "Kaluza-Klein theories" which seek to reconcile gravity with other fundamental forces by positing extra dimensions. In addition to the familiar 3D of human experience, there could be as many as eight more dimensions woven into the space around us. A popular yet unproven explanation for dark matter is that dark matter particles inhabit the extra dimensions. We feel their presence via the force of gravity, but do not sense them in any other way.

How does this produce excess cosmic rays? Kaluza-Klein particles have the curious property (one of many) that they are their own anti-particle. When two collide, they annihilate one another, producing a spray of high-energy photons and electrons. The electrons are not lost in hidden dimensions, however, they materialize in the 3-dimensions of the real world where ATIC can detect them as "cosmic rays."

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
witness 2008,
welcome aboard. We've, well others' have been working diligently on this. The RH, or lack there of has been one of the arenas of comment. I just don't know. I do think it is a very small amount of the population; which could have this gene. I don't even know if 10% would actually cover it.

297fGT,
I am not christian. Having that said, Welcome. Genesis leaves a lot of holes open to interpretation. The fact that the bible went through multiple language translations, and the fact it is commonly misinterpreted leaves room for dialogue. That being said, there was 'man' before Adam, and Eve. Just like there was light, before the sun, and moon...in Genesis.

Now, the idea of an Angelic DNA stems from not only the different commonly known esoteric societies, but also from the book of Matthew, Luke, and Revelations. Actually the whole bible is SOLELY written for the Israelites; which would be of a specific DNA. I think I've caught you up to speed; it is your choice, or not to participate.

L&L,

Hi, and happy weekend!!! I think we are multidimensional beings. I think we've had a 'veil' of knowledge put over us by Evil. I think we can still tap into what we once were, but for most purposes only know ourselves as simply 3D. At the mercy of this existence.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Holy Cow. this is awesome information and I need time to digest it. Give me a day or two to figure it out...so to speak as I don't have the background to fully understand.

We really need someone more scientifically oriented to help on this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I didn't see a link to any pic's Was it on another link that I missed?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Just let me say that I think there is something to this but I don't know that it can be addressed in this thread at the moment. What is going on is hard enough to address and I think your supposition warrants time as well. Please bring it up again as we try come closer to an answer to the current question.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry... I took the links out because they didn't work. Try this, at least you can blow them up here so that you can read the stone. There are four pics of the place if you give them time to load
I was there in March, it's awesome!

img14.imageshack.us...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Sundancer]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join