It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carradine mystery deepens, family seeks FBI help

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I offered no such advice to you.
Your choice to leave is just that..your choice.

I am all for open doors!!!

Peace...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gyrochiral
reply to post by grapesofraft

I offered no such advice to you.

I would be happy to give him specific advice if I thought he would take it! LOL.

(BTW the avatar pic is not of me, it is Darryl Hanna from the sci-fi movie BladeRunner (early 80's). Great movie and very famous, rent it if you have not seen it.)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Oh please give me step by step directions. That is what I have been waiting for this whole thread. I cannot wait to give it a try.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
you find the poeple most uptight about discussing such things are usually the ones supressing those desires *looks at grapesofraf*

but yeah carradine defo AEA. Also read he had an incestious relationship with a close family member.

dont know if they were male or female the mind boggles with carradine.

embarssing business for the family no doubt.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Just what I signed up for. So I could read the instructions from a man dressed as a woman on how I can perform auto-erotic asphyxiation on myself.

There is a saying, that if you want to keep your friends, then you should avoid talking politics and religion with them. This is very true. But since these are the main topics of ATS, you will find a lot of people here at loggerheads with each other. The trick to avoid conflict I have found, is to avoid judgement itself as the meat of your post, but to have some other point which actually contributes to a thread, to provoke thought in someone else. Provoking anger and controversy on the other hand, is extremely easy to do.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by stander

That's what I was wondering, THX. Kind of like a C-ring for the brain. Well, whatever blows up your dress Lucille. I don’t think I’ll be trying that one. If I choke anything, it won’t be the blood and oxygen supply to my brain.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A sad farewell to David Carradine. I remember his 1976 movie 'Bound for Glory' - His 'Woody' was sensational.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join