Carradine mystery deepens, family seeks FBI help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well I will drop all talk of the Bible since it makes you unable to read my thread. I didnt say it was worse to masturbate than go to a prostitute. They are both equally wrong and basically the same act, which is tantamount to cheating on your wife. I guess when you were married you got married at the Justice of the Peace and not in a church, so the Bible does not apply to your marriage and you have no responsiblity to keep your vows to God and your own wife.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I do not know where you stop banning. Obviously the government thinks they know what is best for us because they are gradually banning everything. A person can not even smoke in this country without being treated like a Nazi throwing people in the oven.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

How does the practice effect you? It does not.

As I said, with enough digging, I sure we could find something disgusting you have done in your life....

Only ONE supposed person was perfect... you definitely aren't him.

The world is a big place with more than one viewpoint on "sexual practices".... get over it, and stick to your own. But don't condemn others because they do something that you do not agree with and is not illegal.

If less people worried what others were doing in the privacy of their own homes (that does not get into illegal territory) this rock would be a much better place.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Good non-existent god, you are self-righteous aren't you.
I'd love to see your closet

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

so.......if im having sex WITH my wife.....and she wants me to masturbate ON her? is that a sin considering she wanted it? hmm interesting question dont you think?

It doesnt make me unable to read your thread, im just pointing out that there isnt really any logic there......i can undrestand you not liking what the guy did and thats fine, but lets not call him a sinner that got what he deserved just because he has a certain way of doing things......

In my opinion he was a good man, that died unfortunately and people are smearing him for it, its a total lack of respect?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

So we should just let people choke themselves to death for a moment of gratification. Well why dont we just let drug users have all the drugs they want and let them all out of jail? It is the same thing. They risk their lives for a moment of pleasure just as Mr. Carridine did.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You're comparing apples and oranges there and losing the argument.

Drug use is illegal..... Having a sexual nature in overdrive is NOT.

Come up with a better example.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If your wife wants you to spill your seed on her then that is fine. The Bible is pretty clear that almost any form of sex is fine within the confines of marriage.

I think you miss the point that someone was harmed by the act. Mr. Carridine is now dead because he went so far down a road of perversion that he could not even finish his act without choking himself to death. I guess you are ok with letting people kill themselves whenever they feel like it, since it does not harm others.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Bad analogies are a replacement for a well thought out argument, or even thinking at all.

How would you like my bad analogy saying that people shouldn't be allowed to jet ski because they might somehow die while having fun?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
So we should just let people choke themselves to death for a moment of gratification.

Just "let" them??? LOL. This may come as a shock but people can masturbate any way they like and you can't do ANYTHING about it!

(Except say vicious cruel things after they are dead and it became public).

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Well the government does it all the time. They set limits on three-wheelers because people were dying, so obviously they do not seem to have a problem with creating legislation to protect people from their own foolishness. You only object, because I brought it from a Biblical point of view and this site is obviously full of Atheists.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

If a person does not want vile, cruel things said about them after they died then maybe they should think a little more about their actions while they are still alive.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If your wife wants you to spill your seed on her then that is fine. The Bible is pretty clear that almost any form of sex is fine within the confines of marriage.

Up the bum, no babies....sure saves on the abortion costs.

Originally posted by grapesofraft think you miss the point that someone was harmed by the act. Mr. Carridine is now dead because he went so far down a road of perversion that he could not even finish his act without choking himself to death.

And you are sure (by the sound of it) that it was no accident?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I think you miss the point that someone was harmed by the act. Mr. Carridine is now dead because he went so far down a road of perversion that he could not even finish his act without choking himself to death. I guess you are ok with letting people kill themselves whenever they feel like it, since it does not harm others.

I figure if you want to kill yourself.. sure, isn't that what "free will" is all about? I am not going to tell you that you can't do it... for I do not have the right.

It is your choice and yours alone. Just put down plastic so it is easier to clean up. (dark Humour is good for the soul)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Well it depends on what you call an accident. It is easy to deflect blame from our own stupid acttivities. Whose fault is it when a man dies because he cut off his hand while trying to clean grass from a running lawn mower?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well then I suggest you write your Congressman and tell them to remove the regulations that prohibit a person from comitting suicide and that they should let all those people out of the asylum.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Whose fault is it when a man dies because he cut off his hand while trying to clean grass from a running lawn mower?

Well, obviously the lawnmower manufacturers are in cahoots with the medical professionals, otherwise they wouldn't have designed such a dangerous product.....so why did god give us penises and vaginas AND opposable thumbs?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

People that truly want to commit suicide always see it to the end. Most people in "asylums" have more problems than a suicidal tendency.

The ones who "attempt" usually just need the attention. Again, you are talking about things that you judge and not understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well then maybe the government should hand out free rope with the correct noose tied in it so people can do whatever they want and succeed at it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

sure and maybe they can even make an extension so you can put the other end on your genitals.........

not a one liner

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join