It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carradine mystery deepens, family seeks FBI help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I really hope someone sues your behind for slander for that.
That was completely uncalled for.

He's a sexual deviant and he has PROVEN IT .. get over it!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
This like other accidental deaths, just shake ya day up something cronic

Accidental? Yeah, sure, peoples heads fall into a noose accidentally every day while fondling themselves, ha, yup, sure they do, R I G H T. (lol) They guy died being a sexual deviant weirdo by sticking his head into a noose ... ain't nothing accidental about that from what I can see, and now he's laughing stock for hundreds of jokes to come. Let this be a lesson to all other weirdos with a woody.

give the man a break. im sure you arent the picture perfect image of what society would have you be. I think anyone who can go through with something like that without feeling a shamed is of good mental health. we were not all made to fit the same mold; though thats how it seems to me all the time. Hes only human, and everybodys different. i often wonder if i would be a more personable guy if society didnt poo-poo everything fun and enjoyable

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by silo13
I really hope someone sues your behind for slander for that.
That was completely uncalled for.

He's a sexual deviant and he has PROVEN IT .. get over it!

Considering that most- if not EVERYONE- has their own, personal "thing", then that could easily apply to everybody else too, as being "deviants".

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Stander

Honestly, talking about your daughter doing hooking? calling this other young lady sis?

Have some respect for the guy, its rude to speak ill of the dead. David contributed a lot to the movie world and the youth of this country with his movies and personality....remember him for that

Aaah, stop moralizing, willya?

I'm not a movie exec who got money from Carradine movies, so don't get any respect crap into my face. The last I heard of him was that he got a rope tied around his *%$#. If this is what commands respect in your standards, don't throw your deviant attitude on me.

Quit advocating for others when it's not needed. That young lady that I called "sis" a couple of times didn't seem offended in her replies. That's mainly because she is a normal person aware of the fact that "sis" is not an offensive word. That's why, unlike you, she got a head start on that case, and what she says is very likely what went down in that Bangkok hotel room -- regardless what the official story will be.

Well, just don't stand there. Stop being lazy and contribute to the solution of the mystery.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I do find his death suspicious, especially since it occurred in Thailand and is of a sexual nature. You could more or less call down to the front desk in Thailand and someone will deliver a woman, man, or transexual. Once there they will do whatever you want right in your room. It is even cheap. I suspect he was playing some sick sexual game with a young man and something went terribly wrong. I always found David Carridine odd, you know like when you see someone on the street and you just know they are a pedophile by the way they look. CREEPY!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Thanks for proving my point, and your IQ......

Its irrelevant whether you think he contributed anything beyond your own short sightedness.....most other people feel different, but you are entitled to your opinion........however i dont feel that you are contributing anything either except a failed attempt at twisted humor.....which is, not only in bad taste, but is weak at that........

I dont think its anything suspicious......i think it was what many others do, a sex act gone wrong, nothing more and nothing less.......its not my business what people do in their own private lives, lest it be at the harm of others...

It does sicken me though that they take an otherwise generous person and turn him into some tabloid side show......the human race seems to have lost any respect for others.......

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I agree with you that we are surrounded by sick perverts with all kinds of deviant sexual practices, and we are all just expected to accept it.

It is no wonder that people like David Carridine die in the middle of some perverted act that heightens their experience by bringing them near death.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I lived in SE Asia for 5 yrs and guys that age don't go to Bangkok for the fresh air and exquisite cultural experience. They go for the drugs and exotic sex w/ young girls and boys. I liked Kwai chang Kain but David Carradine was a human being w/ human tastes and human temptations.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0BCROW75
I lived in SE Asia for 5 yrs and guys that age don't go to Bangkok for the fresh air and exquisite cultural experience. They go for the drugs and exotic sex w/ young girls and boys. I liked Kwai chang Kain but David Carradine was a human being w/ human tastes and human temptations.

Uhhh...they also go to shoot movies! He was there on a movie shoot and you would KNOW that if you read any of the articles. Sheesh.

As far as if there was someone else involved, even if there WAS that does not mean foul play. He could have had a heart attack or stroke during the act. No doubt he was worth more alive than dead to a Thai prostitute. If he had a heart attack during the act most prostitutes would clear out FAST.

Though the one picture that came out DOES look a little weird, if it is in fact really him. His hands were tied pretty high overhead, which seems odd if he was really doing this all by himself. (For those that are curious the picture is VERY poor quality).

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Regardless of whether he was there to shoot a movie or not, I think it is apparent that Mr. Carridine had some rather sick sexual appetites, and Thailand is a good place to go for those kind of people.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I think that you are overly dismayed by the difference between the character David Carradine has been known for and David Carradine, the real person. On the fictional side, here is that cool Kung Fu master handling all the wrongs of the world in a justfull manner acquired by years of training, and on the real side, there is David Carradine in a Bangkok hotel room letting a 12-year-old Thai girl tie his &$%* up.

Your fantasy world is collapsing all around you, and you take your desperation on me. Stop trolling and do something useful. Like I said, my scenario called for a girl Carradine decided to have fun with to tie him up and walk away with his wallet. So go and look around. If you find his wallet, then I'm wrong and things went down a different way.

Just stop crying over the pile of fantasies that crashed under the weight of real life and do something useful. Google up CARRADINE and WALLET and see if you can dig up anything. Just stop whining like a squirrel over a lost nut.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I heard about this on the news while i was working the other night. I ust say i was a bit confused.

MOVIE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a little something interesting... In Crank 2: High Voltage DC plays the character 'Poon Dong' an old chinese triad boss who steals Chev Chelios' heart, so he could have Chev's 'Uuumph'.

Chev and his Doc plan on getting his heart back, so Doc sends out his secretary who dresses up as a whore and snaps up Poon Dong, thinking hes gonna get some boootay.

It doesnt show what happens to Poon Dong but Doc replaces Chev's heart at the end...

I find it interesting because Poon Dong(DC) dies looking for some sexual fulfillment.

Another Hollywood movie pre warning? Farfetched? I dunno...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBarrelMan

I guess this is a case of life imitating art and art imitating life. David Carradine was probably attracted to scripts that contained sick sexual topics, because of his own addiction to such things.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well it gets a little weirder

www.nypost.com...

A secret sect of kung fu assassins could have silenced actor David Carradine as he delved into their shadowy activities, according to his family's lawyer.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

I bet this is just his family and lawyer trying to send us down a wrong path, so we do not realize that he was indeed a sick sexual pervert.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

"I think that you are overly dismayed by the difference between the character David Carradine has been known for and David Carradine, the real person. On the fictional side, here is that cool Kung Fu master handling all the wrongs of the world in a justfull manner acquired by years of training, and on the real side, there is David Carradine in a Bangkok hotel room letting a 12-year-old Thai girl tie his &$%* up."

my fantasy world? like i said before it sounds to me like you are getting off on this........you have absolutely no proof that he did anything with anyone other than another consenting adult and theres not proof of THAT yet.........sounds to me like you are the one in a fantasy land, and a sick one at that....

Your assumptions on this are disturbing, kind of reminds me of those guys who call up those sex lines and have the girl on the phone role play out his fantasies.......that seems to be your approach to this whole subject....

how bout a little less fantasy from you and a little more objectiveness, i never thought id ever request someone to actually contribute to his own post.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraftI bet this is just his family and lawyer trying to send us down a wrong path, so we do not realize that he was indeed a sick sexual pervert.

LOL kind of hard to take an article titled "Whacky Kung Fu" all that seriously.

I am sure his wife knew, but sometime the kids have no clue and go into denial after this sort of thing. Any explanation can seem better than the obvious one.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well obviously Mr. Carradine was up to some nefarious activities. You dont just die hanging from a rope in a closet with your genitals tied up if you were doing anything that was not nasty.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Doesnt mean he was doing anything nefarious .......people have different tastes when having sex.......doesnt mean he wasnt doing it with another adult.....to propose that he was up to something heinous w out any proof what so ever is quite presumptuous.......

Jumping to conclusions without examining evidence is why conspiracy theorist get such flack.....

and seeing how there is a LACK thereof , see what im saying?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well I would say that if he is commiting the act of autoerotic asphyxiation then he is commiting a heinous act. What kind of mental illness does a person have to have to do such things? It is sinful and disgusting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join