It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thyroid Problems... infor for the public...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi, I just been talking with people who are taking meds for thyroid malfunction.

This guy goes to the gym. Now for me I am on the border line to be defined as overweight. I do sit home alot for reasons because I am a programmer and do projects at home. I do excersise and try to eat healthy once in a while I do get micky D's or burger king usally try to keep it at least 1 or 2 times a month but really try to keep it once a month or none at all.

I usually get micky ds when I am on the road. I don't enjoy it as I did in the old days. I usually now just get sick from eathing the food. Usually after eatening it I get sleepy and would have to take a nap sometimes these naps take about 5 hours. long I mean at times I would eat at 12 noon and then sleep and then wake up by 9pm at night. I do work out. I have a machine downstairs that is like a tread mill but it's more like skating up a hill thing where you have 2 pedals for you feed.Well anyways it monitors your burning of cals. I usally burn 500 cals a day. I keep at it however I never seemed to lose weight. I done this so far for one whole year and nothing changed. I also don't eat much during the day. I usally eat whenever I am hungry. I usually eat at noon. then I would eat like at 6 or 7 pm and that is like it. My breakfast I usually skip.

So knowing this. I have a friend that is Chinese. Well he eats micky d's every day. HIs parents work the whole day at their own restaurant. So he eats like breakfast and launch at fast food restaurants. He then would eat at 12 AM dinner which his parents would make him Chinese food.

This kid I would think should get really fat for eating mickey D's alot but currently after like 20 years of eating like this. He doesn't gain any weight. He is skinny.

I was talking online with a group of people that are going to the gym everyday. One guy takes these thyroid meds and still it doesn't help him.

So I did some web surfing. I found many articles that I notice fits with articles I read on here.

One was about fluoride the chemical found in toothpaste and in drinking water.

I thought I should pass this on for others that are in my situation where I know that I won't gain nor lose any weight no matter what I do. I only eat out at restaurants when we drive on long distance places.

So I give you links: Here is information that I found about this and it could be the problem you may face also.

take a look at these links:

www.zimbio.com...

www.hopkinshospital.org...

curezone.com...

www.healthynewage.com...

These should give you enough information. I will look further into this.

Just hope this was helpful to others.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Different cultures and ages can determine your metabolism. How old is your friend? I've met folks who eat like that and lose weight, but it can get quite deadly over time eating the grease constantly

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
my friend is going to be 21.

My sister is going to get some meds for this type or problem. I know some more people that have this same problem.

They asked me my symptoms and I told him what I have and they think I should get checked for cause I might have this same problem.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
my friend is going to be 21.

My sister is going to get some meds for this type or problem. I know some more people that have this same problem.

They asked me my symptoms and I told him what I have and they think I should get checked for cause I might have this same problem.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
That's fine...fortunately a simple blood test will take care of that check for you

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join