It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would like to start a thread on the subject of the mind. We, as humans, do not really know how the mind works, and this is the reason i would like to open a discussion on this matter.

I've been busy reading an awsome book called "Beyond the mind".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bdb053ccdd3.jpg[/atsimg]

Let me share with you the first paragraph of the book.

"The mind is an infinite communications network that processes conscious and unconscious thought energy emanating from a variaty of radiating center points. These points lie between the higher and lower dimensions of "being" intelligence evolving in nonphysical states throughout parallel universes. The mind fulfills a creative fonction, wich is to ensure the long term evolutionary development of a permanent fusion or bond between interdependant levels of consciousness. The mind is also a process, albeit unconscious for the greater part of humanity, through wich different intelligent worlds interact with the human brain. It creates a network of vibrating energy or thought wich is identified by the unconscious ego as a personal and subjective form of intelligence known as the intellect. The dynamics of the thought process must be fully comprehended in order to expose the subjective appearance of self-reality. Without such knowledge, the mind remains a mystery and the nature of its consciousness an enigma." BdM

I know, from experience, that thoughts do not originate from the brain, but from another dimension (higher mental plane).

In the above text, the author states that "different worlds interact with the human brain". That means that our mind is being manipulated. Also, he states that we take our thoughts as our own! (personal and subjective).

What is your point of view on this subject?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The brain truely is just a reciever transmitter. You are all being conned into believing it is not. It is possible that the mind is outside of our brain.

I think the ptb know this and its one way they can control people. Frequencies etc....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know that PTB are using some forms of manipulation on our brain, such as influences with media, etc...

I agree that the mind is not in our brain, but in another realm of reality, in other words, it's in another dimension. We are multidimensional, and this is a concept that is very hard to understand for the human intellect.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let them try manipulate who they want. I follow my own feelings and desires not what the media says I should

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good post, lagenese, I will be happy to give you my take on the human mind. I see the mind as an energy force that is all around us all the time. At birth, we all have a direct connection to this force, but there are various filters in place to keep us from knowing all things, and remembering past lives. As we grow and mature, some make better connections, some do not. Some actually are able to make better connections to the Mind. I believe that this mind can, and will go with us wherever we may go in the universe. I believe this mind is lower than, but of the same source as God/Goddess/Creator.

Each human being is actually three people, and I will explain. They are:
Higher Self=Spirit
Middle Self=Adult Human Being
Lower Self=Child, or Inner Child

Higher Self has a direct connection to their Creator, by any name you may call it. Middle Self is where you are right now. Lower Self is your inner child. Lower Self has a full time connection to Higher Self. Middle Self, if one is still in touch, has, or can have a full time connection with Lower Self. Middle Self tells Lower Self what he/she wishes, and lower Self tells higher Self, who then decides if this thing that is desired fits with the life plan of the individual. Some of us who have studied and researched have found ways to contact higher Self. I have done this. My higher Self was two beautiful beings, one make, one female, who looked like twins, and both had wings, probably where the legends of angels came from originally. I will never forget that time, but would never do the ritual again, for it is long and very involved. i still have the memory though, and that is good enough for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you so much for this post. I truly hope we'll get to the bottom of this, because it's probably one of the most important thing we need to learn in this physical experiment.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I would say that the filters you are reffering too are manipulative in nature, in other words, the astral influences on the thoughts we receive are very real, and they prevent humans from "knowing" the reality of things. We could call it "the veil over our conscience" or "the great cosmic lie".

Edit to add:

Also, we need to understand that looking at thoughts subjectively can bring emotions wich causes a loss in vital energy. If humans were to start looking at their thoughts in an objective way, there would be no energy loss, and that process would help in discovering our true essence, our cosmic reality.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

I have been exploring this subject in part for some time now. I've found that i'm rather drawn to the idea that through our minds, and therefore our attitudes and beliefs, we create the tangible universe around us. This stems from what I've read of the Holographic Universe Theory, as well as some extraterrestrial channelings, Australian Indigenous creation myths and various concepts brought forth on this site.

It's still a subject that I intend to explore in more depth, as various other affairs haven't allowed me the time delve into it a great deal, but i'm practically in awe of the idea...

Here is a quote from Michael Talbot's The Holographic Universe:

Our brains mathematically construct objective reality by interpreting frequencies that are ultimately projections from another dimension, a deeper order of existence that is beyond both space and time: the brain is a hologram enfolded in a holographic universe.

[edit on 7/6/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

You asked :
What is your point of view on this subject?

I have mentioned several times in my posts here at ATS that the most sensible view I have yet encountered concerning the 'brain-consciousness debate' ( which came first ? , that is ... ) is that our brains and indeed our bodies 'at large' are only 'instrumentation' wich serves to 'interface' our 'independently existent' consciousness with the 'conventional world' ...

Admittedly, for people who have been indoctrinated into a 'western world view' this kind of idea is radical to say the least. But there it is, and I myself didn't invent it.

This notion of the 'body as instrumentation' comes out of 'very old texts' of Indian origin.

So, the problem, here in the west, in studying the notions of 'consciousness' and 'mind' is that researchers here invariably 'put the horse before the cart,' that is to say they study the problem by looking through the 'wrong end of the telescope,' by assuming consciousness must, of necessity, depend on a physical basis, ie. a brain or a mind.

This is quite understandible since the western researcher has been 'indoctrinated' into the 'materialist view' by every step of his education and scientific training.

For such an individual it is only natural to assume consciousness has to depend on a physical basis.

Thankfully for humanity, the real truth has not been entirely lost or forgotten. Although with each succeeding generation fewer and fewer remain in touch with the truth.

Also thankfully, due to fortuitous 'accidents' or for whatever reason, some of us here in the west have been able to 'rediscover' these 'old truths.'

Such rediscovery does not come without a cost, however - almost everything we've been taught about 'conventional reality' here in the west has to be 'unlearned,' not at all an easy process, before these 'old truths' can become useful for us in any practical sense ...

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If we live in a non-local, holographic universe, then evolution must involve a universal, interdependant instantaneous information exchange, and thus, since man is the new kid on the block so to speak, the human mind is the most complex mechanism in the universe, on par with the universe itself, since there are as many neuronal interconnections in the human brain and nervous system, as there are molecules in the entire universe. And then there's the Holographic Universe notion of the mind as hologram imbedded within the universe as hologram.

What it is precisely, I can't say for sure, only that it's magnitude and degree of complixity is of the very farthest reaching variety.

If other worlds are interacting with the human mind and were being directed by ET-PTB, hoping to in some way manipulate it, I say reverse the channel and let them know that you are more powerful.. since you are entitled to the integrity and privacy of your own mind. Call it a universal human right to privacy!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's what i know from experience. (note: you cannot believe what i'm about to write, you have to know on your own)

The mind is, to my point of view, the manifestion of the energy of the mental plane, and it serves as a tunnel from wich we get either thoughts from the mental or astral planes. We do not produce thoughts in our brain, but we can at the higher mental level (our cosmic self).
To be able to produce our own thoughts, we cannot be infuenced in any way nor manipulated in any way. By influence, i mean influences by the memory of the human race, and by manipulation, i mean manipulation from entities of the astral plane (dead people).

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Assuming that the mind is as much a transmission device as it is a recieving device, as the most complex and powerful "instrumentation" in the universe ie: a quantum holographic phenomenon, what would you want to "project" transluminally, to sentients throughout the universe..?

I would tell them that I love them, and pray they are free from suffering, and I would ask them to pray for our earth, that we will find the common path to a globally transformative loving mutuality sooner rather than later. I would ask them to form a prayer circle enveloping our world (see my avatar)
- to use a metaphor, I would ask them to serve us and our world, as a type of cosmic clamshell of the collective consciousness, wherein the earth may be likened to a tiny grain of sand (which occurs initially as a wound to the oyster) to be transformed over time, by the compounded, aggregate secretions of spiritual life-force, unto a prescious pearl in the city gate, and the crown jewel in the kingdom of heaven.

"And the first shall be last, and the last, first."

We, here on earth, are the last who are first, where the highest of the highest always and forever serve the lowest, to raise what is low up, to increasingly higher heights. "Come, move up and be here with me where I am."

Therefore, wherever a hand reaches up to you in need of love, or food ("God comes to the starving in the form of food" Ghandi), extend your hand as if the role was reversed. Let us turn the world upside down and rightside up, and to do that, we're going to need help from above.

And so any power or principality, in this world or in the heavens above, who does not function in this manner, is at odds with the King of the Universe, who came, not to be served, but to serve.

"And as my father hath sent me, even so send I you." ~ JC

It's organic, holographic. Non-local, and in a non-local holographic universe - LOCAL MATTERS!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

top topics

join