It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centre-right 'advance' in EU poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Centre-right 'advance' in EU poll

news.bbc.co.uk

Centre-right parties have gained ground in elections to the European Parliament, according to exit polls and initial results.

Results appeared immediately after voting ended in 19 EU countries at 2000 GMT. Eight other countries voted in the past few days.

All 736 parliament seats are up for grabs. Preliminary figures suggest the lowest-ever turnout, at 43.24%.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am living in the EU member country. I voted today on the right wing party but frankly I do not care at all who is going to take the seats in the EU parliament.

for me it was mostly the information I wanted to give to my country government. I wanted to make a clear signal that I do not like the way the government is dealing with crises issues.

I would like to know how was about other ATS members from EU. do you really find it important to have a strong EU parliament. do you find yourself dependend from that elections?

even with 60% legistation coming to your country from Brussel I do not think it matters if it is ruled by right or left wing side.
they are producing those silly Bills whatever side they work for.

or I am wrong about it?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am covering this, live thread

Official 2009 European results...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

oki. well done.
take care

top topics

join