It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injected with HIV by dad as baby, teen inspires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

When he was a baby, his father entered his hospital room and injected a syringe of HIV-tainted blood into his tiny body. At times during his childhood, he was expected to die.

Now 18, he'll put on his black cap and gown Saturday and graduate from Francis Howell North High School in St. Charles, near St. Louis. Shielded from the public for much of his life since his father's high-profile criminal trial a decade ago, Brryan is now an outspoken advocate for people with AIDS, and the power of faith and forgiveness.

everyday i read something that makes me wish 2012 was really the end of the world.
wtf is wrong with people? to bring such harm against your own child like this is beyond evil.

his dad is currently in prison but is up for parole in 2 years. i hope the guy never gets a taste of freedom.

at least brian has lived his life the best he possibly could.

thought id share this article with you all.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

You and I are on the same page here. Im not one that wants wants the world to end, but I really do hope and pray that something is really in the works for 2012. I am not only heartbroken that some sick f$@% would do something like that but so angered that situations like this make me wish there was some sort of an eye for an eye punishment here. The thought of wanting to ruin, kill, or mame your own newly born in such a bad way. just think of all that this child will and had missed out on. One thing that I have zero tolarance for is those that hurt, abuse, or rape children.

I just hope that one day hopefully in my lifetime that things like this will cease to exist.

On another similar not I remeber a few years ago reading in the news about some freak injecting aids tainted blood into meat and produce at supermarkets.

What is wrong with these people. When I sick or in pain the last thing I want is for someone else to have to feel the way I am feeling.

Just another example of the sickness that makes up our populations.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vip867

you could read the news everyday and find a reason to hate humanity.

when a parent hurts their own child it just baffles my mind.

new topics

join