It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy: "Islamization is Inevitable"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah. That burkha thing.

Keep in mind that Muhammed as a kid married a much older woman, in essence, a "kept" man.

Later as he grew older and more meglomania infected his psyche, he was coming across all these young "hotties" that wanted nothing to do with this ugly old man who just slaughtered their families.

Now how does an older man hang on to his female property, and keep his fellow murderers, rapists, looters, pirates, and pedophiles from lusting after his little hotties?

I KNOW! I'll cover them from head to toe, make them as attractive as a sea sponge, and beat their asses every day or so until they are completely subservient.

You just know that Alesha, his child bride loved the idea of hopping in bed with that old pervert.

Sack 'em up, cover 'em up, and you've got your own chattel. Free to do with as you please.

Hell of a system. I think my wife would shoot me first if I suggested such a thing.

No, I know she would.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Yeah. That burkha thing.

Keep in mind that Muhammed as a kid married a much older woman, in essence, a "kept" man.

Later as he grew older and more meglomania infected his psyche, he was coming across all these young "hotties" that wanted nothing to do with this ugly old man who just slaughtered their families.

Now how does an older man hang on to his female property, and keep his fellow murderers, rapists, looters, pirates, and pedophiles from lusting after his little hotties?

I KNOW! I'll cover them from head to toe, make them as attractive as a sea sponge, and beat their asses every day or so until they are completely subservient.

You just know that Alesha, his child bride loved the idea of hopping in bed with that old pervert.

Sack 'em up, cover 'em up, and you've got your own chattel. Free to do with as you please.

Hell of a system. I think my wife would shoot me first if I suggested such a thing.

No, I know she would.

The burqas were not Mohammed's idea. The burquas were the idea of one of Mohammed's leutinants. Veils were common throughout the west at this time also. All women at one point dressed like nuns ,especially, in the west.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
islam will eventually dominate, its still growing.
More and more young people are turning to it in oppressive times

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join