It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy: "Islamization is Inevitable"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When Christianization happened a few hundred years ago, I bet you heard less people complaining.

Hm. I don't see how gay marriage and abortion have anything to do with this, either.

But generally um, this happens. Religious groups gain majority over other religious groups. It's cyclical.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
If the Arabs were not good teachers and story tellers, they would not have brought down the Byzantine empire. They did not use violence alone. This is the true meaning of the thousand year reign of peace.

The Byzantine Empire collapsed in progressive stages over hundreds of years. And there violent wars with the Muslims for 4 centuries, (c780-1180)

I'm not sure where the teaching and storytelling come into play. How much of it have we seen it affecting regional disputes in say the last 700-800 years?

Mike

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
It's not inevitable at all. If Europe adopted an immigration policy similar to that of Japan or South Korea it wouldn't happen. Something inevitable is something beyond your control. Europe will become a majority muslim continent only if they continue to want that to happen.

They can't do this. Like all westernized countries,they have a declining birth rate. This is a direct result of a nasty caste system meeting good birth control. They now have more old people than young people. They are importing the Muslims because the Muslims understand Europeans more than most other third worlders. With all the gene swapping between Southern Europeans and Islamic countries, they may even be the same race.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
they just need to pacify islam i guess. islam is a younger religion, that's why it hasn't been as softened by humanism as christianity.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
C'mon we all know that science and atheism is the wave of the future.

I agree.

I have no interest in religion at all, personally. But have respects for those that have faith, that's fairplay to them.

I hate when people try push religion on you though, then they can feck off.

I can't see Islam taking over the Western world in the near future, or at all, quite the opposite if anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I would not know how much of it came into play in the past. People in the west are not converting because they are afraid for their lives. Many westerners who are now converting are doing so because they find the Sufi's teachings alluring. Cat Stevens,for instance, was not converted by threats or beatings.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87

I agree.

I have no interest in religion at all, personally. But have respects for those that have faith, that's fairplay to them.

I hate when people try push religion on you though, then they can feck off.

I can't see Islam taking over the Western world in the near future, or at all, quite the opposite if anything.

The problem is, science and atheism are becoming dogmatic creeds of their own.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The problem is, science and atheism are becoming dogmatic creeds of their own.

True, someone said to me earlier today when discussing about NASA coming out with the Solar Cycles, that it appears to be anything NASA says is true, no matter what.

Whilst thats a bit far fetched from said person, he has a point in that all these 'theories' of this and that, without any SOLID proof.

On the other hand, Science has many solid claims that have proof, whereas Religion doesn't with it 'stories'.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
It's not inevitable at all. If Europe adopted an immigration policy similar to that of Japan or South Korea it wouldn't happen. Something inevitable is something beyond your control. Europe will become a majority muslim continent only if they continue to want that to happen.

They can't do this. Like all westernized countries,they have a declining birth rate. This is a direct result of a nasty caste system meeting good birth control. They now have more old people than young people. They are importing the Muslims because the Muslims understand Europeans more than most other third worlders. With all the gene swapping between Southern Europeans and Islamic countries, they may even be the same race.

Of course they can. Japan also has a declining birth rate (worse then the UK for example) and they don't appear to be too worried. Places like the UK are probably over-populated anyway. Here are the statistics on countries mentioned.

www.cia.gov...

www.cia.gov...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Jacob08]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by artvandalay

Pretty bleak vision of the future but it is unfortunately a realistic one.

Really? The idea that gay marriage is part of the undoing of Europe is a realistic one? T

I disagree with the gay marriage and mass abortion being an important part of this process.

Yeah, and that gives me pause when considering the rest of what this guy who is clueless said. Keep in mind he's talking to a Catholic Magazine, so he might as well be Pat Robertson....

Westeners have the best infant survival rate and the best condition of living of all groups and therefore do not need to produce as many offspring as others do(to ensure a positive survival rate, to help or to have as many males as possible.)

The same way, i can see Texas being a majority of Mexicans in the future.

Maybe this is temporary and the newcomers in the comfort of our advanced society will start adopting the reproductive habits of our society.

www.brusselsjournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The thing that REALLY sets me up against this article is that the headline attempts to attribute something to Sarkozy which is hearsay...

Anyone who is really concerned about immigration needs to

1. Never attribute a quote to someone because someone else who stands to gain validation from it says they did...
2. Use actual data... Not assumptions that Gay Marriage and Abortion (Huge moral issues the catholic church despises) will lead to the demise of Europe...

KNOW THIS...

There is no difference between the Catholic Church and Islam... they both are patriarchal anti-progressive... and thus should both be shunned as primitive ideologies...

Buncha silly monkeys....

[edit on 7-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacob08

Old people are still a force to be reckoned with ;they know things which could make life unpleasant for the people in control of western countries. Declining birthrates usually occur in totalitarian countries. Meaning people have suffered injustice and no longer feel their countries are good places to raise children in. The old people can tell stories which could bring down most governments particualrly the western ones.The Muslims are being brought in take care of the old people who know too much. This will not change.

Don't look at Japan either. Those people live forever and even when old they are still tough. They also bring Koreans and ethnic Japanese from South America. Western Europe is not in the same position as Japan. England only has the Muslims.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Jacob08

Old people are still a force to be reckoned with they know things which could make life unpleasant for the people in control of western countries. Declinning birthrates usually occur in totalitarian countries. Meaning people have suffered injustice and no longer feel their countries are good places to raise children in.

Wow... you just totally generalized two results into the same cause.

How about this... a generation of women who feel that not only do they not need to have children to feel successful in life, but don't event WANT children...

That has NOTHING to do with someone not wanting to raise their children... it has to do with people not wanting to have children at all, because they want to do other things... not because they don't like the environment for raising a child...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The extremist ones do, but they only make up a small majority.

~Keeper

Hey Keeper, freudian slip? I agree with you, only a slight MAJORITY of muslims believe in killing the infadels.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

This is not what I'm hearing from childless couples. Most of them are saying they do not feel the world is safe for children. This is both men and women. Women are not marrying because without children they veiw marriage as pointless. Most men are no longer able to protect women and children. Sadly, many men are looking for a sugar mamma to protect them.The people who have children can tell you even more about how hard it is to keep children safe. There are some evil people in the world at this time.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
"Christianity" (since jesus, not OT teaching)preaches tolerance, Islam clearly preaches as one of its goals the conversion of all to Islam. I can visualize Islam spreading through birth and migration into the west, but I cannot see christianity spreading through birth and migration into the east. It is inevitable that islam grows.

Where I live in North America, Mosque's are popping up all over as rapidly as immigration grows the Muslim population here. I see some integration with the youth in our school sytem etc. but they are not dropping their faith. Similar to earlier immigrants the harsh reality is, NA(caucasian) women are thought of as "good time" girls. They are used for sex, but when it comes time to marry they stick to their own for the most part(there may be a very small percentage that break away).

If any one existing religion were to completely take over, it will take many many years and I could see that being Islam. If it is done in a short/er period than it would take a war between them to so it.

The other option of course is the dreaded aliens!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

A lot of people like you didn't want religion pushed off on them, and they likewise told the pushers to **** off.

The problem was that from the breakout of Islam, they didn't take that as an answer. All religion, all of it is for Muhammed alone.

The Muslims spread Islam through the promise of rape, murder, pillaging, burning, and cutting off heads in the spread of that religion. You converted, or you died.

You ever have been a Muslim and try to change to another religion - you are to be killed. It's worse than the mob - you're in for life.

This is how Islam spread. This is how it's maintained.

Islamic apologists will argue how peaceful THEY are, and point to their "assimilation" in other Western cultures.

They don't assimilate, and they only behave as long as they're a minority. Just look at how they behave when they become a majority.

Oh yes. Let's see. You try to do anything in Saudi Arabia like build a church, pass out Bibles, or just speak of Christ, and you'll likely be killed before the sun goes down.

Intolerance. Total intolerance. That's Islam.

And coming soon to a country near you!

Or yours.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Many westerners who are now converting are doing so because they find the Sufi's teachings alluring. Cat Stevens,for instance, was not converted by threats or beatings.

And many men are converting to women. But not a whole lot.

Cat Stevens converted to Islam in the 70s. 1 person.

Another Billion plus have declined despite the allure of Sufi's teaching.

Where is your list of converts from Islam?

Let's star with Barack Obama.

Fortunate for him it was not in a country where it means an instant death sentence.

Mike

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

True that.

Unfortunately, lots of them are not ready to be unplugged from the matrix of theism ...

They are overly content with their life in which they are brainwashed to fear the unknown and cherish the promise of eternal life.

Eternal life in exchange for free thought, lol, what a "deal", who could possibly ever resist that, everyone must want to live forever

Anyways...

How come that none of these religious nuts never gets up and say aloud with passion and pride: God told me to have a muffin, cup of coffee and smoke some herbs today !!! ... It's always some kind of doom and gloom BS like blowing up buses, killing abortion doctors and the judgment day coming any time now

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Can you throw some light on that topic??? When did Hindus predict the rise of Islam and in which scripture does it say that...?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I think its a bit ridiculous to say that any Muslims want to push their views on the rest of the world. The extremist ones do, but they only make up a small majority.

Islam is a more aggressive religion in terms of dominance and population growth than Christianity- you might have had a comparison with Christianity around the time of the inquisition, but now now

I mean, we could have said the same thing 200 years ago about France and Christianity.

if we had a time travelling machine perhaps

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join