It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident

page: 50
77
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


i guess you didn't read my post showing the temperatures present in the sun, and the fact that no element could exist inside the sun in any form but plasma?




posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale
 


Really? And how do we know that no element can exist as hot as the sun in any form but plasma?

What we do know about plasma is that it only exists in a vacuum. The surface and interior of the Sun is just the opposite of a vacuum, an atmosphere far more dense than that of our atmosphere on Earth.

Once again, where is the proof that the sun is made up of plasma?

This has yet to be proven, or disproven, so it is still a theory.

Here is an interesting article.

icrc2005.tifr.res.in...


Ikhsanov & Miletsky [11] and Liritzis [12] have obtained periodicities 5 ± 0.5 and 11 years in the Homestake solar neutrino flux data between 1970-1995. The periodicity near 11 year was also found by Chang et al [13]. No such periodicity is obtained when Homestake Monte Carlo simulated solar neutrino flux data were analyzed. Hence it may be the concluded that the solar core is in periodic nature i.e., solar ore is in the state of pulsating nuclear energy generation implying chaotic nature of the solar interior.


Which leads us to this article.

www.aetherometry.com...


We are told that the sun's core has a temperature of over 100,000,000 degrees but that cannot be verified because it is founded solely on the assumption that the sun is powered by nuclear fusion and that is said to require such a high temperature. The evidence gleaned from the form of radiation said to comprise neutrinos is not a measure of temperature.

Yet we are also told that surrounding the sun there is a region we call the corona which is said to have a temperature of 1,000,000 degrees, inasmuch as the spectral lines of radiation sourced in that region were found in 1942 to exhibit energy properties akin to those arising from certain levels of electron transitions applicable to highly ionized iron atoms.

So the sun has three temperatures, none of which has actually been measured and all of which are inferred, one from an actual measurement of energy radiation, one from analysis of an energy spread in a spectral image and one from the mere imagination that the sun owes its energy source to the process we associate with the hydrogen bomb.

Electrodynamics was founded upon experiments confined to the interaction involving an electron currents carried around a closed wire circuit and experiment shows that textbook doctrine cannot cope with strange energy phenomena seen in plasma research where heavy ions are involved.

Energy seems to be creeping into the heavy ions from some mysterious source, but that has yet to warrant special study in its own right without us having to wait for the breakthrough that might come when a 100,000,000 degree temperature can be sustained for a long enough period without triggering our extinction.


At this point, it is still all theories.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow
 

I think you should start a new thread with that video.

It will spark some lively debate.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


as you already know, someone posted my video in a thread ,so until i am done gathering more info , that will have to suffice.








that clip is from the STS 80 vid



[edit on 28-7-2009 by easynow]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
What we do know about plasma is that it only exists in a vacuum. The surface and interior of the Sun is just the opposite of a vacuum, an atmosphere far more dense than that of our atmosphere on Earth.




Caption
Lightning is an example of plasma present at Earth's surface. Typically, lightning discharges 30,000 amperes, at up to 100 million volts, and emits light, radio waves, x-rays and even gamma rays. Plasma temperatures in lightning can approach ~28,000 kelvins and electron densities may exceed 1024/m³.

Wikipedia





[edit on 28-7-2009 by zorgon]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b


Once again, where is the proof that the sun is made up of plasma?

This has yet to be proven, or disproven, so it is still a theory.

Here is an interesting article.

icrc2005.tifr.res.in...


Ikhsanov & Miletsky [11] and Liritzis [12] have obtained periodicities 5 ± 0.5 and 11 years in the Homestake solar neutrino flux data between 1970-1995. The periodicity near 11 year was also found by Chang et al [13]. No such periodicity is obtained when Homestake Monte Carlo simulated solar neutrino flux data were analyzed. Hence it may be the concluded that the solar core is in periodic nature i.e., solar ore is in the state of pulsating nuclear energy generation implying chaotic nature of the solar interior.


Which leads us to this article.

www.aetherometry.com...


We are told that the sun's core has a temperature of over 100,000,000 degrees but that cannot be verified because it is founded solely on the assumption that the sun is powered by nuclear fusion and that is said to require such a high temperature. The evidence gleaned from the form of radiation said to comprise neutrinos is not a measure of temperature.

Yet we are also told that surrounding the sun there is a region we call the corona which is said to have a temperature of 1,000,000 degrees, inasmuch as the spectral lines of radiation sourced in that region were found in 1942 to exhibit energy properties akin to those arising from certain levels of electron transitions applicable to highly ionized iron atoms.

So the sun has three temperatures, none of which has actually been measured and all of which are inferred, one from an actual measurement of energy radiation, one from analysis of an energy spread in a spectral image and one from the mere imagination that the sun owes its energy source to the process we associate with the hydrogen bomb.

Electrodynamics was founded upon experiments confined to the interaction involving an electron currents carried around a closed wire circuit and experiment shows that textbook doctrine cannot cope with strange energy phenomena seen in plasma research where heavy ions are involved.

Energy seems to be creeping into the heavy ions from some mysterious source, but that has yet to warrant special study in its own right without us having to wait for the breakthrough that might come when a 100,000,000 degree temperature can be sustained for a long enough period without triggering our extinction.


At this point, it is still all theories.





When considering the 11 year cycle of the Sun, it helps to keep in mind that there was recent research showing that the 11 year cycle correlates nicely with the orbit of Jupiter. The particularly harsh maximums correlates with the alignment of several planetary bodies in the solar system.

In short, the "pulsing" from the Suns core could be non-existent, or it could be the effect of planetary influence.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
that clip is from the STS 80 vid


So what do the STS-80 eyewitnesses, the astronauts, say about these videos? Wouldn't it be sensible to ask them?



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg
 



good question Jim,

i suppose it would be nice to know all the facts but just because Musgrave claims he didn't see anything out of the ordinary most certainly doesn't automatically rule out the possibility that some of these UFO's are only seen or picked up by the cameras.

also nobody is going to believe that Musgrave or any of the other Astronauts were paying attention to everything going on outside the shuttle during the entire mission and it's a known fact that the cameras on board the shuttle are primarily operated by control stations on the ground.





then there is also the credibility problem with the boozing it up before launch..




An independent panel was told that intoxicated NASA astronauts were allowed to fly on a Russian Soyuz spacecraft and cleared to fly on the space shuttle, the panel's chairman said Friday.


www.msnbc.msn.com...


Astronauts and Alcohol - CBS News


www.youtube.com...











so do i want to ask a Astronaut questions about this when there is doubt about them even seeing anything because they are busy doing other things and probably are not allowed to talk about ufo's ?



no thanks



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Your immunization against reality is still in full force, I see. Don't look for evidence you'd have to disbelieve anyway -- it's such a bother.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
you can always tell when you have won a debate with Jim and have him backed into a corner,

he instinctively reverts to his insult routine








easynow - 1 / Oberg - 0























[edit on 28-7-2009 by easynow]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
interesting space junk








posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it looks like some of the ufo's are very close to the tether ?








posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by easynow
that clip is from the STS 80 vid


So what do the STS-80 eyewitnesses, the astronauts, say about these videos? Wouldn't it be sensible to ask them?


We could ask them. But they would likely only say what they were told to say.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow
 


Nice animations Easynow!

It looks as if some of the critters are passing through the plasma sheath surrounding the tether.



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow



So where did you find this color shot of the critters over Africa?



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


That looks like the STS-80 footage.




[edit on 28-7-2009 by Exuberant1]



posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1


thanks Exuberant1,

yes it certainly does look like there is some kind of interaction with the objects and the tether......... that was just a tease, the video i am making these from shows alot more of that









reply to post by zorgon


oops ..... i forgot to credit MikeSingh for that picture


www.abovetopsecret.com...



you never told me who made this....







[edit on 28-7-2009 by easynow]



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by JimOberg


So what do the STS-80 eyewitnesses, the astronauts, say about these videos? Wouldn't it be sensible to ask them?


We could ask them. But they would likely only say what they were told to say.

So basically, if they don't tell you that you were right all along, so you can run and shove that in the faces of all your friends and relatives who have been snickering at your UFO claims for years, then they must be lying? As I posted earlier, this is a classic reality-resistent mindset.

Is there ANY potential evidence of ANY kind that would compel you to adjust in ANY way your current opinions?



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
another interesting analysis video






posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 



We could ask them. But they would likely only say what they were told to say.


i agree

if an Astronaut admitted to seeing or leaked info about UFO's wouldn't that be a threat to national security ?... it seems some people want you to believe Astronauts would just blab out everything they know and not get in trouble for it.

not sure about the past but any future possibility's of an Astronaut talking about incoming space objects are definitely out of the question.






updated 12:47 p.m. ET, Thurs., June 11, 2009

For 15 years, scientists have benefited from data gleaned by U.S. classified satellites of natural fireball events in Earth's atmosphere — but no longer.

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released,


www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.space.com...



lots of secrets up there..me thinks






[edit on 29-7-2009 by easynow]



new topics

top topics



 
77
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

log in

join