It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well then... so you admit that the heart picture bokehs support my position

Thanks

So ummm what would be the logic in going any further?

christ you aren't the sharpest are you.
you *thought* it supported your position, so you included it in your argument. it didn't because of the circumstances, and i included video completely dismantling your position ANYWAY which you AGAIN don't even MENTION in your reply.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I see absolutely nothing in this video that proves the claims made. I have already addressed this video.

The key is that without something put in front of the lens to distort the shape, it only changes slightly, and not consistently.

Once again, it looks like there are distortions in the STS-75 video, but not enough distortion to meet the claims you guys are trying to make.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
this was posted ages ago in this thread and completely dismantles your argument there.

Well if you watch that video again when the main object enters you will see that WHILE IT IS IN THE BLUE AREA it does its notch change before it moves into the next area... so kinda shoots big holes in your game plan in my opinion

Watch from 1;56 to 2;00 in the blue box

But I see your getting red faced so I will go play in the laser thread for awhile

[edit on 1-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

how bout that STS106 vid eh ? pretty funny if you ask me

you could tell that NASA puppet didn't know what to say

Nice tidbit of info...

At 1;00..

...I had one account where they actually fired on it, they seemingly went through it, they didn't damage the object at all...

Sooo they seem not to be solid

yea interesting isn't it ?

i am willing to bet they fired at more than one. i sure would like to read those secret files the Air Force has when they investigated these Foo's

some interesting tidbit from Wiki...

On one occasion, the gunner of a B-29 aircraft managed to hit one with gunfire, causing it to break up into several large pieces which fell on buildings below and set them on fire.

en.wikipedia.org...

Weird

found this....

www.youtube.com...

is it a depiction of the Sun or a Critter ?

looks like it has Notches ???

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by JScytale

I see absolutely nothing in this video that proves the claims made. I have already addressed this video.

The key is that without something put in front of the lens to distort the shape, it only changes slightly, and not consistently.

Once again, it looks like there are distortions in the STS-75 video, but not enough distortion to meet the claims you guys are trying to make.

in the first reply to this thread, it was shown that the shape was easily reproduced simply by filming a small, out of focus object using the same type of camera used to film this video, and that the distortion is consistent.

it was argued if these were camera artifacts, that they would change the position of the notches consistently accross the frame.

the linked video shows that they do.

Originally posted by Zorgon
Well if you watch that video again when the main object enters you will see that WHILE IT IS IN THE BLUE AREA it does its notch change before it moves into the next area... so kinda shoots big holes in your game plan in my opinion

you don't realize how irrelevant this is?
wow, the boxes don't mark hard boundaries? WHODA THUNKIT?!? its transitions from shape to shape. they start before the "edge" of the completely arbitrary boxes that are only there to assist in seeing the consistencies, and they end after crossing the "edge". whether or not they change at exactly the arbitrary border is a pitiful argument when every single object is the same shape inside the boxes.

it also bears mentioning that you yet again ignored my challenge.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
food for thought...

In a major scientific breakthrough Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) claims to have found three unknown species of bacteria about 40 kilometres above the earth's surface.

An ISRO research balloon found the three unknown species of bacteria which could mean that there is alien life in space.

Terrestrial microbes fight to survive at heights where the three species of bacteria have been discovered as ultraviolet rays kill most of them.

So are they really alien? Scientists say they could be mutant forms of earthly bacteria. Tossed into space by exploding volcanoes, they could have evolved to survive in a hostile world.

ibnlive.in.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i am willing to bet they fired at more than one. i sure would like to read those secret files the Air Force has when they investigated these Foo's

Hmmm its been 50 years... never thought about those reports... time for some more FOIA's ummm need to know WHICH reports to ask for though

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmmm its been 50 years... never thought about those reports... time for some more FOIA's ummm need to know WHICH reports to ask for though

well that just it..

who knows if the real report even has a number attached to it ?

it certainly would be nice to at least see what can be got from a request.

maybe it will explain these....

and what's up with debunkers that have never even started a ufo thread ?

have you seen this video ?

what the heck is that

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

what the heck is that

I have no idea what it is. It's a good video. However the use of the word 'sinister' in the video and the supposed cathartic spooky music are ridiculous. It just makes me think that the guy who made the video is completely biased. It's tampered evidence to me. I think it stands stronger without the sound and the commentary.

Thanks for posting though.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

maybe it will explain these....

Those are ice crystals.

More ice crystals.

More (or the same, apparently) ice crystals.

Seriously, I have seen that video before, and it reminded me of a time when I was watching a movie about Galileo (it was on a theatre, but it was a special session for the school), and someone sent a paper plane from the higher seats; although the screen was at more than 20 metres away, the plane flew until it hit the screen, and while it was approaching what we noticed was the shadow projected on the screen, not the plane itself.

This video looks like someone took some Shuttle (or other mission) footage and filmed it being played while something was passing in front of the screen, something about it looks like a video of a video, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

I'd say it's something floating around inside the cabin of the shuttle.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Those are ice crystals.

any idea ArMaP what the Odds are of "ice crystals" making a circle pattern and flashing the way they do ?

do you think it's just an accident ?

i think the odds of winning the lottery are better

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Amazing !

not one debunker has even mentioned LunaCognita's New Video !

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

that's amazing evidence, first solid convincing evidence I have seen so far this thread. It does nothing to help the validity of STS 75 but it is top-notch.

I'd love to see the original in real time, and like bloodline said the music and text were completely unnecessary. if there *isn't* an original then its most likely a fake. first off no original out there, but a heavily edited all-caps spelling youtuber put it up? unlikely. for someone to get a hold of it, the original "leaked".

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Amazing !

not one debunker has even mentioned LunaCognita's New Video !

please refrain from labeling people. you probably include me in that label because of my position on the hilariously flimsy UFO evidence from STS-75, but have absolutely no idea how strongly convinced I am that at least one extraterrestrial race is observing the earth, after having my own experience.

Of course I'm not so dumb as to think they understand human culture with anything remotely approaching the depth to manipulate it, or that they leave their spacecraft without sealed environment suits (or bring things / people from the earth in and directly manipulate them - quick way to kill everyone on board!).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
heart bokeh:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9d11efb16b0.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you see "the light"?

Thank you so much for that heart picture...

You do notice that the point of the heart is in the same direction no matter where in the frame it is?
There is NO WAY those hearts would show a point going up or split into two points like the main object goes from notch up, then two notches and then notch down... and while the notch is up on that object the other ones are down.
There is nothing in all your attempted explanation that covers the transition of the notch shown in this sequence

All those pictures shows that BOKEH shape can easy not retain the original shape of the objects producing them. This shows a PRINCIPLE. It doesn't explain exactly all the aspects seen in sts-75, because i didn't own NASA cameras. It shows the PRINCIPLE. Which Poet1b is ignoring due to its ignorance in the optics field.

Here i can show this another aspect: morphing bokeh (cat-eye effect):

now, as i know your childish approach to not recognise different PRINCIPLES in action, but to complain "it doens't look the same, show me the same, i want to see the same ".

And here is another morphing bokeh, with notches, depending in the position in the frames, i posted exactly to you once in this thread..but let's put it again:

and here are notches appearing or not in this image, depending, again, at the position in the frame:

Originally posted by depthoffield

This movie:

www.youtube.com...

I think you know it.

There are not many objects. It is only one. But it has notches. And is just an airy disc, a bokeh effect.

That airy disc moves across different areas of the frame.
And guess what?

It has dark center (as bokeh from catadioptric lens always have dark center - the "donut" effect) it has variable notches, depending on what position it has on the frame.

Some shots:

no notch:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d439b8edc0bb.jpg[/atsimg]

one 6'o clock notch:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8730c277cd0.jpg[/atsimg]

2 twelve o'clock notches:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bab846031c7.jpg[/atsimg]

You see? morphing bokeh as a function from position in the frame.

So, here are arguments for MORPHING BOKEH. Another PRINCIPLE. Since many of you can't recognize principles, and can't dissasemble a complex phenomenon in it's constituent parts, then, indeed, you are imune to rational thinkink...

[edit on 1/7/09 by depthoffield]

[edit on 2/7/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by depthoffield

All these videos prove is that you can use camera tricks to change the shape of and object. Heck, who didn't already know that.

What are you saying, they used camera tricks to change the shapes of these UFOs?

Why the heck would they do that?

No, it shows the PRINCIPLE, which yoy maybe learned now. Of course some experiments there (triangle Jupiter, hearts bokeh) are deliberate tricks puting the PRINCIPLE at work, but in the NASA camera's case, the PRINCIPLE is acting not on deliberate action, but as a camera intrinsec property.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

aah...you have to learn more on the issue. See again materials :-D

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
this was posted ages ago in this thread and completely dismantles your argument there.

Then excuse me sir, that i didn't mark EXACTLY the zones, and not determined mwith various experiments and long studies their real shape (not rectangles), in order to meet your high expectations.
Very childish from you. But you know? There can be audience satisfied with this observation :-D, and maybe this is all it matters.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Depthoffield...

Absolutely awesome links. Well presented.

On Edit: Not sure if anyone has seen this but...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by bloodline]

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join