It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

A very interesting video.

People don't realize, or at least they don't ponder the amazing fact that almost all electrical power that is generated comes from a magnetic field.

An electric motor is driven purely by magnetic fields of flux. It is nothing but flux fields that pull you and your fellow passengers and the elevator car to the top floors of the building. Ok, there are some balancing weights, but you get my point.

I wonder if they have been bombing ozone with H ions in a vacuum within a magnetic field?

It's alive I tell you, it is alive!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yeah, that is a pretty good video as well. Weird it looks like a spaceship until the guy zooms in closer.

I wonder if these things are alive, or just floating balls of energy. They appear to move with some level of intent.

The pilot stories sound like they play with the aircraft, which would indicate intelligence.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Ok, I sorta get it. Skunkworks isn't the trash bin, but more the guys left alone by the bureaucrats. That sounds like where I have been working most of my life.

LOL been there done it eh ? yea there is nothing trashy about this forum and to be honest if you compare the ufo forum to this one it's not much different. the only thing skunkworks is missing is the old ufo cases that have alot of researched evidence and links and there are crazy threads in both forums. maybe if the ufo bureaucracy that plagues that forum is left out of the picture we might actually get somewhere ?

I did some screen captures and created some images in Openoffice draw, which shows how focus was changed just before the tether was brought into view, which clearly shows that the camera was not adjusted to infinite during the first minute of the video when the foo fighters floating around the tether were in the best focus.
However I am busy with other stuff right now.

take your time bro , no problems.....when you are able to post them please do because i really would love to hear a different theory about it then what DoF kept screaming at us. the (you will listen to me) attitude was a turn off

I wonder if these things are alive, or just floating balls of energy. They appear to move with some level of intent.

The pilot stories sound like they play with the aircraft, which would indicate intelligence.

not sure how we can evaluate them in order to know if there is some intelligence being shown but i think it's undeniable that the Foo Fighter ufo's had to have some level of intelligence. i guess the question is how much ?

is the Hessdalen video and what is in the Germany video i posted the same phenomena and is it something intelligent or is it just some anomaly created by the Earths magnetic fields ? in that Hessdalen video (not sure which part) the was a report of a blue light that was watching two poeple or kids while they were playing inside of a Barn and then when they noticed it , it took off and left
that might be signs of intelligence ?

i often wonder if there could be a connection to the spiritual realm ?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks for posting this one easynow, I saw this footage for the first time quite some years back now, and if I remember it correctly, despite I can’t find the info about it I thought that back then was said that some army unit did shot at it.

hey no problem spacevisitor , thanks for watching it and maybe you can find that info later on and post it ? if not it's ok but i do seem to remember something about that.

there is research being done with Plasma and they fire lasers at the plasma to excite it , so who knows. i thought some rumors about that video were that it had something to do with a Nuclear power plant ?

this video capture was supposedly taken in Russia and IMO it shows a similar phenomena or UFO ?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i thought some rumors about that video were that it had something to do with a Nuclear power plant ?

And you are right, this is what I found so far.

Ufo over Greifswald germany August 24, 1990 over Nuclear power plant ! - multiple videos
This is a famous one guys:
Recorded on August 24, 1990 from the Greifswald Nuclear power plant in Greifswald, East Germany. East German and Russian personnel working at the nuclear power plant recorded these clusters of UFOs as they appeared to group in the sky over a very sensitive location. As posted many times on the blog - the connection between ufos monitoring nuclear power plants and nuclear weapons bases is very common is its no co-incidence the Ufos were seen over these spots.

The lights were alleged to have hung in the sky for hours on end and were recorded by several different cameras from several different locations. At times, the group is approached by other lights travelling across the sky until they join the larger group.

Read more here on why ufos are monitoring nuclear activities worldwide.
Four amateur videos were taken from different vantage points:

* Greifswald: Jurgen Luchterhand
* Greifswald, Mendeleyev-Str. 12: Ludmilla Ivanova M.D.
* Greifswald, not far away from the address above: Valery Vinogradov
* Harbour of Lauterbach (on Rugen Island): Irmgard and Ingo Kaiser

This incident was also ruled that it had nothing to do with the "military".

www.realufos.net...

this video capture was supposedly taken in Russia and IMO it shows a similar phenomena or UFO ?

The object or objects in that footage looks indeed pretty similar to that of the 1990 footage, which is really quite amazing?
Very interesting indeed.

[edit on 17/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

thanks spacevisitor that's what i had thought about that Germany video. i wonder what the connection to the Nuclear plant is ? coincidence that it happened there ? hmmm...

it could be ufo's and it could be some weapons testing ?

Plasma-based weaponry is any group of weapons designed to use high-energy ionized gas or "plasma", typically created by superheating lasers or superfrequency devices. There has been notable interest in its development. One plasma prototype weapon exists in Russia which was developed by The Radio Instrument Building Research Institute under the supervision of Academician A. Avramenko. Their action is based on focusing beams of electromagnetic energy produced by laser or microwave radiation into the upper layers of the atmosphere.
en.wikipedia.org...

some interesting info here....

Boeing has considered furthering the research of plasma weapons and directed energy weapons, or DEW[citation needed]. Boeing Phantom Works has several ideas, one of which is that a plasma weapon aboard a hypersonic aircraft could possibly skim off the plasma that naturally forms around the airframe of a vehicle travelling at Mach eight. They hypothesize that this captured plasma could then be redirected by a focusing system and used as a weapon. There is an apparent interest in plasma for aerospace technologies in the U.S.
en.wikipedia.org...

could NASA be doing some of these plasma experiments ? nahhh

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

naaaah...... it cant be......

oh by the way..... i only believe what buzz says..... but i'm confused which one....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18/12/09 by mcrom901]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

oh by the way..... i only believe what buzz says..... but i'm confused which one....

doesn't matter which one and if you don't agree with any of them you will get this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af677019e00c.gif[/atsimg]

nice guy huh ? :shk:

i wonder why NASA never released the pics of the UFO that the A11 crew seen on the way to the Moon ?

32 degree Mason on ther Moon !

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Let me say that I find in this case that when that reporter thought he had good reasons for why he could offending Buzz Aldrin at such a nasty way in public by saying "YOU ARE A COWARD AND A LIAR", then you cannot blame Buzz Aldrin for the fact that he had therefore his good reasons for punching him publicly on the nose.

Because what else could he have done in such a nasty insulting situation?

[edit on 18/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think when someone calls you a liar and a coward, punching them in the nose is the correct social response, at least it was back in Buzz Alrin's day when we still acted like men.

Unfortunately, when you are as famous as Buzz Aldrin, then you are doing the guy a favor by punching him in the nose, by then making him famous for taking a cheap shot at you.

Fortunately, celebrity like the kind sought by that reporter is becoming more and more meaningless.

The old saying, believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see, applies heavily in this situation. I imagine the period of participating in the Apollo program would have included so much that no one ever really was able to grab more than their share of perspective of all that was going on.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

been digging through the sts-75 pictures..... despite the fact that most of the anomalous stuff has been classified & not released.... nevertheless, came across a lot of cool stuff.......

here are just a couple of examples.....

you can download the rest of my findings i.e. 90 pix in total from the following link....

www.sendspace.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

been digging through the sts-75 pictures.....

i see that

despite the fact that most of the anomalous stuff has been classified & not released

wonder why ? ---> weapons platform experiments ? i think so

nevertheless, came across a lot of cool stuff
here are just a couple of examples.

yes there are some interesting images in that collection , thanks for the file
looks like a unidentified object hanging around in the first pic and the second one, is probably the Moon. the last pic of that series you can kinda see it's the Moon but i'm not a 100% sure. that brings up a good question IMO....what is the best picture of the Moon taken by the shuttle ? hmmm..

this one caught my attention...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f54baedeca0c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fb95e0d9454.jpg[/atsimg]

what is that ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What is it?

A Prosaic Mundanity!

A BOKEY!

An Ice Crystal!

Edit: All three at once!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

what is that ?

Hi easynow.

Have a very healthy and prosperous new year my friends.

It really looks to me as some kind of clip or fastener or such reflected in the lens or window and not as some real object out there, also because of those visible vertical stripes, a real camera artifact this time in my opinion.

[edit on 1/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

A BOKEY!
Edit: All three at once!

"Bokey"

maybe best to go with that one
since it's been used more than anything else in this thread

OR

it could be one of these ...

www.popsci.com...

OR

www.horg.com...

Hi easynow.
Have a very healthy and prosperous new year my friends.

hi spacevisitor !

thank you my friend and same to you !

it could be some reflection but i don't see the "visible vertical stripes" your describing and what kind of "clip or fastener" would be in the window ?

never the less i appreciate your opinion and you might be correct , i dunno

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ everyone !

Happy New Year to all of you !

[edit on 1-1-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Story Musgrave trying to contact aliens while he was on the shuttle missions ?

Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions. He actually asked them to take him with them. Now that’s an astronaut with a lot of courage. Dr. Musgrave retired after this flight from NASA.
richardlalancette.wordpress.com...

i'm looking for other sources about this and if anyone has some good links it would help alot thanks...

if it's true that he was trying to contact them, maybe he got an answer and just didn't recognize it ?

crop from the STS-80 video

[edit on 2-1-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is another article from another page on the Norway Phenomenon where mainstream scientist provide evidence that this phenomenon is real.

hessdalen.hiof.no...

Originally provided by Mcrom901 on this thread on the Norway phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Story Musgrave trying to contact aliens while he was on the shuttle missions ?

Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions. He actually asked them to take him with them. Now that’s an astronaut with a lot of courage. Dr. Musgrave retired after this flight from NASA.

richardlalancette.wordpress.com...

i'm looking for other sources about this and if anyone has some good links it would help alot thanks...

if it's true that he was trying to contact them, maybe he got an answer and just didn't recognize it ?

Hi easynow, I looked for more information about that and found another very interesting interview of him, see below.

I also visit your link again and find this also quite remarkable.

When Musgrave speaks of this, it’s no great leap for one to assume he’s admitting knowledge of alien life.

As the final slide of a “Grey” ET was shown during a recent astronomy presentation by Dr. Musgrave, he made this surprising comment: “These guys are real… I guarantee it!”

Dr. Musgrave does know the truth. This author guarantees it!

Here is that interview with Nina L. Diamond from OMNI magazine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73cdc82487d6.jpg[/atsimg]

OMNI: Could there be a space ship in our galaxy?

Musgrave: Sure. I think there's spaceflight going on in our 100 billion stars. And if they were in our solar system they'd be contacting us.

OMNI: There are those who believe beings have already made contact, and that the government doesn't want to tell us. And we'll never know the answer to that.

Musgrave: Yeah, we will. But I believe the government has told me all there is to know about classified things, and I do not believe there is any information relating to UFOs that they're keeping from us.

OMNI: Who do you think's out there?

Musgrave: Living creatures far more developed as civilizations. They've been around for 100 million years, and we can't even conceive how advanced they are and the kinds of things they're doing.

That's why I make an effort to communicate, and might be considered eccentric because I do, because I know the probabilities are close to zero.

But I do tell them to come down and get me.

Part one and on.

www.spacestory.com...

www.spacestory.com...

www.spacestory.com...

www.spacestory.com...

[edit on 3/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Re your question what is it? most likely some kind of reflection within the camera lens or if taken through a shuttle window a reflection on that.
I know YOU wont like that as an explanation but look at the most likely simple reasons first!
before creating a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

check this too..... @ sts-74

www.sendspace.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131 >>

join