It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
check out this new video that LunaCognita has made about the tether incident. this new analysis shows the objects are clearly changing direction. is there an invisible force present causing debri particles to act like this or are they controlled objects ?

make sure to read what is in the more info section on the youtube page under LunaCognita's name...

www.youtube.com...

I have built a series of flightpath tracking animations that were constructed from "stable sequences" of the original raw STS75 tether footage. For the purposes of this presentation, the term "stable sequence" refers to a segment of footage in which the camera platform remains perfectly stable - with no movement, shaking, or zoom interference that would serve to compromise the accuracy of the object flightpath tracks.

As you will see, the flightpath tracking animations reveal that many objects experience some very impressive delta-v changes, with some objects floating across the FOV in "delicate arc" trajectories, and others exhibiting far more dramatic changes in flightpath that in some cases appears to result in abrupt 180-degree shifts in the velocity vector. These flightpath deviations must be due to either some external force acting upon the object (push/pull), or alternatively, we must also consider that there could be an internal force or thrust being emitted from the object itself that accounts for the changes in trajectory and velocity observed (the second option would of course denote some level of intelligent control being involved). You will also witness some objects that appear to materialize and de-materialize directly into or out of the scene

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

go to 5:30

that is pretty convincingly debunked by a show dedicated to finding evidence of UFOs. in fact im not sure why people keep talking about the STS-75 incident. If you're interested in some truly good evidence from shuttle missions, watch the full episode, a lot of it is very solid.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
the use a telephoto lens explains the shape but i didn't see an explanation to the apparent flightpaths as shown in the video in the first post.

it's a fascinating video with the flightpath trails added.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

thanks but i have already seen that video from the ufo hunters. they did demonstrate that these objects that appear to be passing behind the tether and the strange critter shape they have could be an illusion.

what the video in the Op shows is...no matter if these objects went behind the tether or not, they are making delta V shaped maneuvers and at one point in the video you will see one of the objects stop ! and then do a 180 degree turn in direction.

that is what needs to be explained

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by afgang

a couple of them are curious, thats true, but considering they are almost conclusively proven to all be nearly on top of the shuttle window by the video I linked, its very likely that they may even be colliding with the shuttle window. as for the parabolic arc trajectories, this is all taking place inside the earth's very strong gravitational field. In my eyes, 99% of these objects are pretty much conclusively micrometeorites and debris.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks but i have already seen that video from the ufo hunters. they did demonstrate that these objects that appear to be passing behind the tether and the strange critter shape they have could be an illusion.

considering they replicate the *exact* shape, i don't think this is a matter of "could be an illusion."

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

what the video in the Op shows is...no matter if these objects went behind the tether or not, they are making delta V shaped maneuvers and at one point in the video you will see one of the objects stop ! and then do a 180 degree turn in direction.

I think it has been explained hundreds of times, the Shuttle thrusters can fire from more than one direction. Say some ice debris breaks of from the cargo bay and floats out into space and into FOV. Then they fire a thruster (very delicate, it can be done so, proven) which makes the debris float the opposite direction, then they fire a thruster opposite of the other one (to keep the shuttle in place, it can be done very delicate) which makes the debris change direction once more, say a 180 degree turn. As the partcile / debris is passing behind the several mile long tether can be explained away by light exposure, optical illusion but its not just as easy.

So its a 50/50 case, i think its just ice particles, debris floating in space being bounced around by thruster vector.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Right.
Not only the 180 degree turning but also the random direction of all the objects.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

I think it has been explained hundreds of times, the Shuttle thrusters can fire from more than one direction. Say some ice debris breaks of from the cargo bay and floats out into space and into FOV. Then they fire a thruster (very delicate, it can be done so, proven) which makes the debris float the opposite direction, then they fire a thruster opposite of the other one (to keep the shuttle in place, it can be done very delicate) which makes the debris change direction once more, say a 180 degree turn. As the partcile / debris is passing behind the several mile long tether can be explained away by light exposure, optical illusion but its not just as easy.

So its a 50/50 case, i think its just ice particles, debris floating in space being bounced around by thruster vector.

How many thrusters are in the shuttle?
I see objects coming from all directions.
Why aren,t the thrusters affecting all the objects???
Are they selective?
That makes no sense

[edit on 7-6-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Right.
Not only the 180 degree turning but also the random direction of all the objects.

erm, you should read up on micrometeorites.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Originally posted by reugen

How many thrusters are in the shuttle?
I see objects coming from all directions.
That makes no sense

whenever two things separate in space, tremendous amounts of debris go off in all directions, and frequently will collide with each other or the objects they broke off of. They stay in the general area for quite some time. Considering this wasn't a separation, but something literally breaking off unintentionally, its to be expected that the sheer amount of debris in space is staggering.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

then they fire a thruster opposite of the other one (to keep the shuttle in place, it can be done very delicate) which makes the debris change direction once more, say a 180 degree turn

that's certainly a possibility but....

In closing, I just ask you to please keep in mind that this is only a brief initial demonstration I am showing here, though I think you will still find it compelling. A much more comprehensive forensic analysis of the visual flightpath data from not only the "tether incident" footage, but several other scenes as well, is in the works.

that means there is more evidence in the footage yet to be put under this analysis and i am having a hard time believing that the shuttle thrusters are continuously firing during all these scenes.

not likely in my opinion

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

that means there is more evidence in the footage yet to be put under this analysis and i am having a hard time believing that the shuttle thrusters are continuously firing during all these scenes.

not likely in my opinion

you know what else is unlikely? that something pretty much conclusively proven to be extremely close to the camera, and therefore as small as a pinhead, is intelligently controlled.

there is much, much better evidence out there.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

that something pretty much conclusively proven to be extremely close to the camera

Link ?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

already linked in the first reply. the artifacts they demonstrate occur when the object is very close.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This whole Tether issue is a HOAX-Here's why Watch the NASA video on the Tether.Take note of how thin the Tether is -Its about the size of a thick rope. One cannot tell exactly how thick it is but it cannot be more the 6-12 Inches thick.

www.youtube.com...

These so called UFO's seen in the video-some are about the same Width and others slightly wider. Judging by the length they 1/2 Mile to 2Miles long some of them.

Lets take a closer look. That's a 6-24 Inch UFO that is 1/2 Mile to 2 miles long.ha ha

Also note how they cut away from the NASA video and bring back some distorted what seems to be Microscopic view of “something” or an under water view of Microorganisms.

B.S Flag please!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

eh, the tether looks so thick because it is extremely overexposed. which is exactly the same reason objects appear to move "behind" it. like i said, sunlight is extremely bright in space.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

and therefore as small as a pinhead

pinhead size ? no way...even if the objects are just debri, they would have to be bigger than that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Do they? What they are showing in the enhanced video seems different than what is happening in the original. In other words, you cannot see (it seems to me) these changes in direction in the original. Why is that?

That being said, star and flag for bringing new information in to the mix.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

and therefore as small as a pinhead

pinhead size ? no way...even if the objects are just debri, they would have to be bigger than that.

you say that you had seen the UFO Hunters debunk, then link the *exact* object they used as their example and recreated perfectly by shining a light on the pinhead sized object held close to the camera.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join