It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Feel It?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I too am getting an overall feeling of gloom and feel that something bad is about to happen.
. I dont believe it's just a U.S. thing either (Living in Germany). On the other hand, I always think to myself and say it out loud, that it could be a lot worse. At least I have a job, a house, food and water. Most people dont even have the basics necessity's (spelling?) for life. So if you need something to pick you up, just think that it could be a lot worse for you. I agree with AegisFang, just get out more, try and find something else to occupy your time.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Expect a deeper feel of doom and gloom, substantiated by news reports and scalar engineering to increase in the next 72 hours. They have to build up the fear to make the war fly.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Drakke,

For me it's been 333.
Just about every night/day I awake at exactly 3:33 a.m. I'm beginning to believe that something major is going to happen on March 3rd, 2003. It's been sunny here so the weather isn't the problem. Many times a day there's Sonic Booms though.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is a sure way to end this feeling some of you are having:

1- Stop watching the news

2- Stop going to the Drudge Report and FoxNews.com

3- Have a drink

4- Have another

5- Go outside, walk in the park

6- Buy some food that's bad for you but tastes great

I guarantee you will immediately feel better.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm not convinced it's the general climate of things thats making me feel this way, i don't pay any attention to the news and the only thing that concerns me regarding the War is Britains blind devotion to the USA. So i can't see the news having such a depressing effect on me, it's not just mental, it's physical as well!

Also Mountainstar, the many sonic booms you've been experiencing can be explained if you live in the UK. Apparently, the RAF have been testing forty+ jets off the West Coast not sure how true this is though. I experienced a couple of sonic booms in the North West UK last week.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Some are sensing a disturbance in the Force???

Well, it doesn't take a prognosticator to see that there are going to be some rumblings ahead... That feeling is likely similar to one during the calm before a storm...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There *is* a disturbance in the Force...The Dark Side is dominating & there are Sith Lords in Positions of Power. Soon is to be the purge of the Order of Jedi Knights...Beware free-thinkers!

...I don't need to watch the News shows to feel it...As a matter of fact, I don't watch that media-circus at all...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
*faints*
I thought I was the only one. Read the dates on the posts in this thread. Kind of scary. The feeling went down, but lately, it has been coming back.
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
in a word, well no i cant feel it

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
tandino say's

"Also Mountainstar , the many sonic booms you've been experiencing can be explained if you live in the UK. Apparently, the RAF have been testing forty+ jets off the West Coast not sure how true this is though. I experienced a couple of sonic booms in the North West UK last week. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in the United States in Nye County, near Area 51. Today at 8:20 a.m. my whole house shook, like in an Earthquake. Except there wasn't an earthquake. The Sonic Booms continue too.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow so simultaneously in both the UK and the USA there are sonic booms happening daily. More than a little bit strange. I think it would be fascinating to live close to Area 51, i'd be there daily. Mountainstar, how frequnt are your sonic booms and have they only started recently or have they been going on for a while?

It's not like i just have a feeling something big is coming anymore, it's got to the point where i'm waiting for it now. The mainstream media has been ignored though, give me Google News any day. How's everyone else gettin on? All well, happy and energetic?

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
are you not thinking the feeling could be the war just a thought

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwtc

In Nevada????? Just a thought, since you (Mountainstar), live so close to A51 don't you think that they might be testing some bombs or something?? Or, they could be getting the nuclear program up and running again (just incase hahahahah what a joke).

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
after reading this i remember for a few days after the columbia thing waking up within a few minutes of 4 am and now that i noticed none of the clocks in my house are set to the same time, so it could be the same time on different clocks.

the night that that happened i had an odd dream of flying in a spaceship, not a space shuttle but more futuristic star wars stuff to israel.

some times i get sick before things like this, i had a bad cough before 9-11, before the artillery misfire here on ft. drum, and before the columbia and it came back with my recent flu, but that hasn't brought me any situation.

sonic booms are kinda odd, i haven't really noticed any except for some odd incredibly low flying transports that i never got a chance to look at but they were really loud. woke me up more than once this week.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
tandino,

The Sonic booms have been going on for about two months now. Several times a day. No doubt in my mind that there's some testing going on. Not unusual for this area, but now it's an everyday thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwtc

Actually, my feelings have more to do with what's happening right here in the US & the way the government is turning totalitarian...

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The word "soon" hasn't left my mind for the last few weeks.
Sky has a really wierd colour, few days it was bluish then redish. Clouds moving low and very very fast. Just like in a horro movie

The sky told me everything.

Soon...

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Dude... lay off the shrooms.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Text
I am a new member here. Thanks for accepting me. Anyways, I am somewhat sensitive.. I have often guessed peoples car colors, etc. (yawn). However, Last September I switched companies and have felt that nothing matters. In a short way, I was let go from a 134k a year job, now looking for a new one. Some how.. I felt like whatever I did.. didn't matter. Very unlike me. In the past three months I have awakened precisely at 3:30 a.m. EST.

Anyways, I just wanted to confirm that I am feeling what others are too.. and one other thing... I sense that the war will not start Monday.. due to the condemnation of the world.. I feel Bush is reconsidering..

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey ArcAngel Welcome,

I posted it in the prediction section awhile ago. I've been waking up at exactly 3:33 a.m. p.s.t. I too am sensitive. Three days before the 9/11 incident I had a horrible dream. I haven't had the dream yet, but I'm concerned about March 3rd, 2003=333. My gut feeling tells me Saddam will start the ball rolling.
And it won't just be a scud missle. I too live each day to the fullest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join