It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Anunnaki and Reptilian Bloodlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just found this great video from youtube.

It pretty much sums up everything from Nibiru to Bohemian crove.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
good vid i have seen most of that stuff before and think its all true.... well maby not the reptile spacemen bit but "who knows"?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
good vid i have seen most of that stuff before and think its all true.... well maby not the reptile spacemen bit but "who knows"?

Soo, you think this is true ?

Why isnt the Sumerian tales true ?

You do realise those are the people the Bible is talking about right ! ??
Adam and Eve was created in south africa though , but I think there were two or more factions.. Funnely enough, only Enoch made it to the Bible ! ?

Enki (EA/rth) and Enlil (Allah?) is not ..

( ? = I think there is an connection there , some where.)

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well that sucks. I wanted to watch that vid, but it was removed.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
removed yes

post another link

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hey, worthy topic, and worth the study; which I've been doing lately. I totally buy into it; as I've done a thread regarding them, and plan more. It's a simple concept. We know there are multiple dimensions sharing the same space. These 'entities' are just a tad bit more developed than the average human was. They came upon the Earth took us by coersion, and placed the veil of time upon us. We live in a dream world with dinked out lizards running the show.

The problem is most people choice to not believe it; because they can't see it..... Maybe they should try throwing a bag of micropopcorn up in front of a microwave tower.....then maybe they could say it was magic.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Youtube did it again... Here is a new link, hope this works better.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Good video that spells it out fairly clear. I guess the "elder gods"=Annunki(sp) were afraid of the "ancient ones". Apparently the ancient ones encompassed all the magical creatures before time. Such as *dragons*, elves, gnomes, trolls, pixies, fairies, etc.

The Elder gods, or reptilians were afraid of when the Ancient ones will come back. Apparently the reptilians gained control of Earth through a surprise battle of deception, and slaughter of the innocents......

I guess the 'second coming' in many religions, or even the 2012 event is of the Ancient Ones return. To raise man from his vibrational frequency fall.

top topics

join