It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubble shoots a Ring Galaxy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looking at it further the white mass above his head, or what he seems to be looking at, resembles the backside of an Angel or a Pheonex (sp?) rising above him with a long firey tail. Pretty Cool

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by baked]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
that is sooooo beautiful looking...amazing that hubble is gettin scraped and then it comes out with all these wonderful pictures....hope this makes them think twice as these are priceless..

Great find baked..well done

Good news: Hubble ain't gettin' scrapped thanks to something passed by congress

Bad News: Bush is spouting off about a base on the moon, but won't fund it, Nasa has to find the funds its self. Part of that finding was in cancelling Hubble. Now they can't, so we ain't goin' to the moon any time soon.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Simply amazing pictures. Space can make one feel rather insignificant, puts a real perspective on life i think.
I agree, we can not be the only planet with life on it in the galaxy, as someone said of the spiral galaxy life would almost be in that area.

Thanks for the pics. I wonder what else hubble and its yet to be developed partners will find?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Jake...

Thats great to hear...finnally looks like they decided on something worthwhile for a change

Baked...those pics are awesome...keep em coming.

way to go hubble lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join