It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian Professor predicts AF447 crash in 2006!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok, I don't even know how this could be come to be, but here it is.

This guy is famous for some predictions and has he's own site: www.jucelinodaluz.com.br...

Apparently he wrote a few letters in 2006 and 2007 warning about a coming "accident" involving an Airbus 330 of Air France Flight 447 in May 31th 2009.

First part of the first letter (in order) goes like this:

"To Air France
Letter N° 002 Dec-16, 2006.

Dear Sir/Lady;

There is an airplane A 330, flight 447, with more than 200 passengers leaving Sunday at 07h PM from Tom Jobin Airport - to, Paris (France), could suffer from a great turbulance because of intense climatic problems due to global warming that can bring down the plane because it could cause electrical problems..."

Your thoughts?

I tend to think self proclaim "seer" are cheaters,
Could this be faked as well? Simple image trickery?
I don't know...
I'm on the fence here...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hmm, interesting

only explanation at first seems to be he actually forsaw it. This could also of been fake and just created by the site

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by AbsoluteInfinite

This could also of been fake and just created by the site

Although completely unbelievable lets hope the prediction is real, otherwise thats one sick individual.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
DUE TO GLOBAL WARMING?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please tell me the MSM won't pick this up and blame these people's deaths on tractor pulls!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks pretty convincing to me. I believe some people have that gift of seeing. Could also be faked - no way to really know for sure with everything on the internet

Star and flag

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I would believe it more if the letter wasn't pushing the global warming agenda. One of the reasons I say this is if he saw the future of that airplane he might have date/time/location/numbers etc., but to also say it was an electrical surge caused by global warming I think is going a little too far, but who knows.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
very interesting but of course it rises the question about the credibility of the guy. if this is a joke than he is a very sick guy.
anyway, flag and star for you for that find.
unfortunatetly I can not understand the text. will wait for the updates.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I believe the term "aquecimento global" (literally translated as 'global warming') was the term used a lot in Brazil 2006 to describe the Professors idea of what is now usually written as "climate change".

Through out his texts there is a lot of reference to climate changes and the effects on human population (ie: tornadoes, storms hitting cities).

I'll see if I can spare the time to translate the rest of it.

There's a small press release in english in his website front page.

Peace

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Sator]

new topics

top topics

join