It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blackjack- early warning or fearmongering??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
sorry if this is a bit old but i couldn't help to post this since its only 2 weeks away!

i personally think its NOT going to happen...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
yikes.

better get my bean bag gun ready

seriously, i wouldnt be suprised if something like this happens in the next 3 years. Infact im certain it will at one point. 2weeks away?
maybe...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh, it's made youtube - Justin will be pleased

tbh I never did find out what the point of it was other than a bit of fun!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
....How dare they call the london eye a FERRIS WHEEL!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I call it fearmongering on the part of the conspiracy theorists who cannot tell the difference between works of fiction for entertainment purposes and actual warnings of threats to our civil liberties through things like a government with too much power and bills going through the American Congress that ignore the Law set forth in the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Something so blatent as this seems odd. My guess is that New World Productions is using it as a viral marketing campaign for something coming up. I hope I am right.. for this to be real would be a *ahem* challenge.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Pope Jean Paul was quoted to have said back in 2000 that within the next decade we would see the first Single World Government.

It's now almost 9 and a half years later...the sands of time are running low.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
I call it fearmongering on the part of the conspiracy theorists who cannot tell the difference between works of fiction for entertainment purposes and actual warnings of threats to our civil liberties through things like a government with too much power and bills going through the American Congress that ignore the Law set forth in the Constitution.

If I was the NWO, this is exactly the attitude I would LOVE people to have.

Fearmongering Breeds Conspiracy. Conspiracy breeds ridicule. Ridicule breeds apathy. Apathy is the breeding ground for groups like the NWO.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes the blackjack thing is old. If you would have went to the website it came from it will tell you that the story is fictitious. If you don't know what fictitious mean I would suggest that you look it up.

The story came from someone's mind. I'm not saying that it couldn't happen. However, why would someone put real dates in a story like that if it really was going to happen June 20, 2009?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
Yes the blackjack thing is old. If you would have went to the website it came from it will tell you that the story is fictitious. If you don't know what fictitious mean I would suggest that you look it up.

The story came from someone's mind. I'm not saying that it couldn't happen. However, why would someone put real dates in a story like that if it really was going to happen June 20, 2009?

I don't agree with the conspiracies on the NWO or anything, but of the things that have happened, were forewarned using the "right in your face, hey look, im telling you whats gonna happen when but you're not gonna do #".... tactics.

new topics

top topics

join