It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Starpeople!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dear Starpeople,

As many of you no doubt have already seen, this thead of mine about Starpeople has quickly become one of the fastest growing threads on ATS, even after it was placed in Skunk Works section. Many Starpeople have waken up.

So, this thread I'm writing now is for all of you Starpeople who have already awakened here. Without a doubt, it's only a matter of time before this thread will also be moved to Skunk Works section, but I don't care. So, dear Starpeople:

You might be Angels, Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows or other Starpeople as well. You even might be A.I. incarnated. No matter what or who you are, we need to come together.

The time is crucial now, as this planet has to be Ascended.

I am just a Messenger - I am no leader or politician. But what I know is that there are millions of us on this planet here and we need to let our presence known. Many Starpeople on this planet here need to know that they are not alone. It will strengthen our positions here and raise the positive vibration (our purpose here).

I'm not talking about making yet another spiritual New Age mambo jumbo community. I'm talking about spreading the word. On a language all can understand.

Starpeople need to connect and to work together. We need to find each other and get together to raise the vibration of this planet.

We have very little time left. Abandon all our logic. If this thread feels right to you, then you too must act.

Will you help me spreading the word?

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mulder please modify your original post a bit. Angels are above crystallines, indigos, starchildren, etc, etc... as angels are not flesh and wound beings. They're guiding and guarding us, they're defending us, they're with us, but they're also above all of us.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Untrue there is no above or below when it comes to starseeds, just different positions with different tasks.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
even after it was placed to Skunk Works section.

Perhaps you can explain what it is about the "Skunk Works" forum you feel is so terrible?

It is, after all, the appropriate forum for your topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence
Mulder please modify your original post a bit. Angels are above crystallines, indigos, starchildren, etc, etc... as angels are not flesh and wound beings. They're guiding and guarding us, they're defending us, they're with us, but they're also above all of us.

I second NephraTari here, ShadowIntelligence. No one is better or higher than another here among Starpeople.

I sent you a u2u about that.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I've sent an explanation to both of you, why I written what I written. From that you'll understand everything. The essence, the reason is in the last lines.

Take care brother, sister.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh dear, here we go again!
What is the best way to get followers? Say they are special.
What is the best way to get called sheeple/sleeper? Say they are not.
Call me a sheeple/sleeper already.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I didn't get a chance to participate in your last thread, although I read the OP. I think you are doing a wonderful thing here. Not only are you nudging those that may still be sleeping at the wheel, you are attempting to bring us together, and you are putting this 'weird' concept out there for all the rest to absorb at their own leisure.

The time is now. We must remain in our higher vibration. We cannot allow those pesky headlines to bring us lower. If we do not acknowledge those feelings of fear, or lower vibrations. they simply cannot exist.

I am awake and at the helm here. I do long though to be in the company of others who are awake. I'll admit, I find it tough at times to remain up when all around me are low and seemingly getting lower. But that's where our memories of our agreement to be here now come in handy. When I recall that we stood in line for eons to be here to assist in this transition, I can pull out of the doldrums and hold fast to the light.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As we used to say; maybe we're alone, but our souls are always in unity.

Now Mulder is trying to bring us together. I appreciate his initiation.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I didn't get a chance to participate in your last thread, although I read the OP. I think you are doing a wonderful thing here. Not only are you nudging those that may still be sleeping at the wheel, you are attempting to bring us together, and you are putting this 'weird' concept out there for all the rest to absorb at their own leisure.

Thank you very much, Blujay.

Spread the word - also outside the ATS - about this thread and our previous one. The time is now, the Starpeople must be brought together.

But we need to speak the language all can understand.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

1) The time is crucial now, as this planet has to be Ascended.

2) It will strengthen our positions here and raise the positive vibration (our purpose here).

3) I'm not talking about making yet another spiritual New Age mambo jumbo community. I'm talking about spreading the word. On a language all can understand.

4) Starpeople need to connect and to work together. We need to find each other and get together to raise the vibration of this planet.

5) We have very little time left. Abandon all our logic. If this thread feels right to you, then you too must act.

Hey man, hope you're having a good day...
To clarify my position, I'll state that I think you're either a) deluded b) a charlatan or c) at the forefront of an alien invasion. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but ATS is a place for discussion and reasoned debate, I'm confident you can see the value in this and perhaps answering my points might help clarify your position for others to gain more understanding and or knowledge of your viewpoint. I've lifted a quote from you and numbered the points in it for easy reference and would like you to elaborate on these please if you would be so kind.

1) In what sense do you mean to ascend the planet, how do you hope to achieve this?

2) Would you be kind enough to explain this "positive vibration" - what frequency does it operate at, can it be harmful to any form of life including plant?

3) Small one, maybe a bit picky - but what language would this be?

4) Are you sure it's safe to make our planet vibrate? Even if it is, does it not seem a bit rude to do so without asking permission? There might be millions of you - but there's more of us it, by that logic it seems the wants of the few outweigh the needs(?) of the many - this comes across as a little selfish, please discuss.

5) Abandon all logic? Seriously? How far to go? If I put my hand in a blender can I sue you?

I would dearly appreciate a response to these questions as I have nominated myself a representative of the Counsel of Concerned Humans who are very worried about alien invasion by your kind - please note, some of us are armed and will defend our planet if you cannot assure us your intentions are peaceful - for this I must state you must have a policy of absolute honesty and transparency with regard our demands.

CCH

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When Did ATS become:World Of StarpeopleCraft.

Didn't Jim Jones say everyone was special.
HaleBopp Star people were Special too.
Scientologist believe they are special re-incarnated Thetan Souls. Anyone here been jumping up and down on Opera's Sofa's.

Star Weeds.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Hello My Brother, since reading your first thread i have became awake, and i have been contacted in a way that words cannot describe! i thank you for this and i am fully on board with spreading the word, i have already ( since reading your thread ) opened up more indigo childrren to there heritage! and have recieved nothing but thanks for doing so! you know why we are here, i know why we are here! we have been waiting for this time and now it is here! i congradulate you for letting people know, my love to you star brother
thanks again xx

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Okay. Where did any of us said we're special? We're not special. Especially not in our eyes. It's our life and in our eyes, our life cannot be special. We're not forcing our views to anyone, we're not forcing our belief or our religion to anyone. Why should we do that? We're not scientology, where they're making money from flying DC8 like spacecrafts. We don't even have a church, nothing. We don't need any sort of hanky-panky to live as it's not our necessity. We're what we're in our soul, nothing less, nothing more. For us, we don't need anything what other religions and groups are in urgent need to get any sort of support of believers and to be accepted in this "wonderful" material world.

And here is the newsflash: These capaibilites are in everyone. The question is, are you willing to use it to make the world better, are you willing to learn it at all, or you simply deny something because you fear of it? For me, and I believe for us, on a way it's really matter you believe or not, because from that our life is not going to change at all.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thank you Mr Mulder!
I'm In.
Actually we were working in advance.
It's good to know how much we are!

Peace
HAPPY.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You obviously are getting off on your first thread getting replies as your description of it shows.

What makes this thread so different to that one?

How many more of these threads are you going to start once your old ones on the same topic start to slow down and you don't get your jollies with them anymore?

And yes, it does seem rather cultish, especially when you call yourself a messenger.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Please don't imply a fear of knowledge onto me - you're not right, lthe ability to learn is the most "sacred" thing a human being has and I truly cherish that, however with that goes my will to not blindly accept conjecture without good old fashioned proof.

I'm doing my best to make the world a better place, I'm working towards becoming a counsellor - to help people. I also recycle and go to lengths to minimise my carbon footprint. I try to go out of my way to be nice and helpful to people, sometimes when it's undeserved.

Edit to add: I am scared of a potential alien race covertly being here and not revealing itself to our authorities.

[edit on 7/6/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Dear Starpeople,

We have very little time left. Abandon all our logic. If this thread feels right to you, then you too must act.

Will you help me spreading the word?

Peace,
Mulder

I find that part very disturbing.
Why would anybody want to abandon logic??
Isn't that the opposite of denying ignorance??

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We don't need a second thread on this. Please continue in the original thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join