It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires: The Dying Cult (They were real)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Now this is all an idea through my meditation of answers because the true answers lye within. Im not saying this is real Im was just trying to peice together why people actually beleive in Vampires and a reasonable explanation is this:

Vampires are humans who have learned the dark way that drinking human blood grants powers. Blood gives you the full understanding of this reality. They had to kill in order to gain this knowledge therefore it was a gift and a curse. They rejected sunlight not because it burned them but because It simply counter acted the benefits from blood. Now adays with all the scare of diseases the blood to drink is of children due to the fact they are "pure". The FBI knows there is a serial killer "conspiracy". Thats why many serial killers bathe themselves in blood. Not because it was a fetish but because it unlocked the dark wonders of this reality. Just like you shouldnt let a pitbull or a wolf hybrid taste blood because it acts as a "trigger" in theyr brain same goes with humans. We have a reptile part of our brain and it is unlocked when we drink an excess amount of blood. But yet there is absolutely NO information on the web regarding this simply because...We as humans are not meant to know this! We all have vampire teeth. Just sharpen them and you can pierce flesh. The Vampire era was people who grouped together who knew about this. Serial killers simply know how simplistic we are as humans there are hundreds of familys that act the same and do the same thing on a daily basis. They all come with emotion as it is human nature. They step outside the box. They have a good understanding of the world but choose a very evil path to follow.

Now I myself cannot imagine commiting such acts but truth be told if you Are pushed far enough, your "reptile" side may kick in and do things you wouldve never thought you were capable of.

And why are human sacrifices for cults "children". I just tried to peice my imagination together..

Stories that follow are pure folk tale written because fear. Since they (the "vampires") decided to act outside the box we acknowledge them as a different species

[edit on 7-6-2009 by SKIN-E]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, it is indeed an interesting theory, which could indeed hold some truth. But I very much object to the idea that Vampiric People would be Serial killers, as I happen to know for a fact that most of them are very "peaceful", or how to put it.
True Vampirism goes with several physical traits and symptoms, and real, physical Lightsensitivity and enhanced senses is only one of them.

Actually, regarding the traits, many of them are similar to the traits that RH-Negative people possess, which is very interesting worh noticing.

And before someone mentions it; Porphyria is not true Vampirism, and rather than rendering the sufferers physique "powerful", it breaks it down, bit by bit.

Vampirism merely holds certain slight similarities to Porphyria, but it is definitely not the same "condition".

Regarding the "Cult" being dying, I both agree and disagree, if we look upon it from the Cult-view. I agree that the original ways of Vampires are not the same as it once probably was, but on the other hand, Vampire-oriented groups, support-groups, websites and organisations, have gained HUGE progress the later years. And I am not counting the Goths or the Masqueraders with whitepowdered faces and fake fangs.

The "ways" may not be the same as it was in the Ancient times, but Vampires are indeed thriving even in this day and age.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
dude can you please u2u me or even post publicly sites and places to obtain the true nature of Vampirism. I believe people need to be educated about the truth. What does a large amount of blood do when ingested? am I just lost in my thoughts?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join