It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Disclosure* Cannot happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I believe in my heart that much of the technological advance of the last 60 years have been based on reverse engineering the materials retrieved from alien technologies. - Seataka

I believe you are right.

Very good post.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
1. Of course there would be Chaos after disclosure, but are we seriously happy with the current Order? Chaos must come in Order to bring balance.

2. Who needs jobs in a society that produces resources without need for labor?

3. We have a very similar superiority/inferiority complex as humans. Racism, classism, and pure hatred based on unfounded prejudice is still running rampant, whether we "see it" or not.

4. Our religions have been the major cause of death in the human race. Not only that, but any religion a space-traveling species would bring is probably better than whatever we've come up with. Plus we can still "co-exist".

edit on 26-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: more reasons for disclosure

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
On not being ready: Is a baby ever ready to be born? It is thrust out of a small, warm, safe place into a huge, bright, noisy, cold one. Is the baby happy at this change? I think not. Is the change chaotic and disruptive, as far as the newborn is concerned? How else could (s)he perceive it? Does this reluctance of the baby constitute a valid argument that it should have been allowed to remain where it had been? Obviously not. Konstantin Tsilkovski, a visionary pioneer of space exploration once said: The Earth is the cradle of the human race, but one does not live in the cradle forever. Ross

<< 1   >>

join