It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Alien Govt. Disclosure Puppet hopefuls wake Up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i am sick and tired too...but then when i think how many ranked witnesses,

Unfortunately, witness testimony is no good for obvious reasons, even if they are "ranked" individuals. It is useless, as they may or may not be able to describe accurately what they saw, no matter what their rank they are still fallible and extremely human. A great example of this is Rendlsham (thier "eyewitness" observations don't match the recorded facts) and many others. It is hard enough for people to accurately recollect and agree on things they see when they are observing standard thins like a car wreck, robbery, etc. When you add in the fact they "think" they saw something out of the ordinary, their powers of observation get even worse.

....great footage.....

Most of us with level heads have yet to see "great footage". All of the footage requires a leap of faith and a complete and total willingness to overlook more probable observations.

......and what we gain if a disclosure exists, imagine knowing that we do have brothers in the skies...and maybe we will start doing contact....what we gain is worted so please people dont get bored..get tired ..not bored

Yeah, getting tired is no good. But I can see how those of us that rely on logic, reason and common sense get tired of the "loving space brother" crowd that will jump chasms of ignorance to impose their belief system on mundane evidence.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Yeah, getting tired is no good. But I can see how those of us that rely on logic, reason and common sense get tired of the "loving space brother" crowd that will jump chasms of ignorance to impose their belief system on mundane evidence.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I think you get the thread my friend.
We have these people telling us "they know", and that the govt knows too, and if only the Govt. would confirm their claims, we will all be sweet and happy.

They know the MSM and Govt. won't do this and the shell game continues, the books, dvd's and "insiders", "whistle blowers" and "ex-astronauts and military" keep on playing us.

Which leaves me asking PRG and Basset, why bother.
We don't need to play this game.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I agree whole-heartedly with you, but the gov't will not submit to disclosure, because the public demands it, will not happen.

Mr. Bassett needs to release all the information he has in his possession to force the governments hand. MSM will ask questions if the information is what they claim it is...

If the information is marketed aggressively, it will force the government to disclose/answer, simple Marketing 101.

Only my thoughts on the situation...I also want the truth, but then again, I already know the truth!

S&F

Ciao!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rgseymour

I know they won't disclose either.

Basset knows this too, so the Circus rolls on to a conferance near you!

He does need to disclose himself.
Everything he has.
If he has it, get it out.

You are dead set right.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Sam60

Even if the Govt. comes out and say they have no Idea either, it will be called as disinfo. They will not be believed.
Catch 22.

They are not asking IF the government knows anything about ETs, they are asking what the government knows about ets.

And to the TC: Bassett is genuine enough, he isn't playing anyone. Is he misguided? Probably. But at least he is doing something and he deserves some thanks for getting off his butt, working hard for disclosure and possibly making himself an object of ridicule on our behalf.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

They are not asking IF the government knows anything about ETs, they are asking what the government knows about ets.
Mate, its the same thing. Where have we seen the Govt. Talk about how much "they know" about Et's. but they never said what that was they knew, but that ET definately existed. Come on.
We are constantly told that they Know. That is why we believe they are withholding.
That is why it is a shell game.
PRG and others claim the Govt. Know but is covering it up.
If the Govt. discloses, cool. But it has not to date. This supports the original assumption that they know but are withholding.
If the Govt. fails to disclose, they remain as the key to disclosure. PRG still on tour in 2010. Shell game continues in a new book and DVD.

And to the TC: Bassett is genuine enough, he isn't playing anyone. Is he misguided? Probably.
It feels like alot of playing is going on. He annouces that the Admin had until the end of May. Well it has been and gone.

But at least he is doing something and he deserves some thanks for getting off his butt, working hard for disclosure and possibly making himself an object of ridicule on our behalf.

I agree he has worked hard.
He is doing something.
I disagree with the method.
I think the method itself is ridiculous.

"asking organisations that have been hiding the truth, to unhide the truth, because we know you are hiding the truth."

We are asking a liar if he is telling the truth because we know he is a liar.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Perhaps they are releasing them because, there isn't any real info in there.

There are some very interesting cases detailed in the Rockefeller briefing document -the Tehran incident and the Alaska JAL 1628 incident being just two of them:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the links Karl,

Will check 'em out.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't require the government's nod of approval to know the phenomenon is real.

However, there won't be disclosure because there is nothing to gain from it. This situation hasn't changed for over half a century, so short of some major event (such as UFOs hovering over cities, a very public crash in a populated area, etc.), we won't see it.

Basically, one of the parties (either our government/s or the aliens) have to have a situation where it is in one of their best interests to release the info. If not, then we continue on how we've always done... It doesn't matter who, or how many people ask for it, disclosure will only happen when it benefits one of the parties involved.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gaz, The pattern I keep reading/hearing from 'govt. insider' interviews, is that the U.S. in "running out the clock" on the disclosure issue. This could have many meanings. My hunch is that it means if every single country on the globe discloses first, we will be the last to budge. Probably because we have the most advanced tech., and the second you admit ET is real, the technology question is next. It'll give new meaning to the term 'global security'.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply gazrok.

Originally posted by Gazrok
I don't require the government's nod of approval to know the phenomenon is real.

I feel the same. Yet there seems to be a need in the community for a governmental stamp of approval.

However, there won't be disclosure because there is nothing to gain from it. This situation hasn't changed for over half a century, so short of some major event (such as UFOs hovering over cities, a very public crash in a populated area, etc.), we won't see it.

This is why I question the some of UFO communities attempt to play us off against the Govt.
They know the Govt. won't play ball. They keep churning out the Books, DVD's, the Conferences and Media Hype, we get zip.

Basically, one of the parties (either our government/s or the aliens) have to have a situation where it is in one of their best interests to release the info. If not, then we continue on how we've always done... It doesn't matter who, or how many people ask for it, disclosure will only happen when it benefits one of the parties involved.

I have ran a few of these scenarios too.
That ET's are co-operating withe Govt.s and don't care wether the masses know or not. Govt. won't reveal this co-operation.

That Et's are not co-operating and operating to some agenda unknown to the Govt., yet the Govt is aware of their prescence but stays tight lipped until they know more for security etc and ET's don't want to reveal themselves totally to the masses.

Et's are operating on their own agenda, and are slowly revealing themselves, Govt. has no idea what that agenda is and is along for the ride with the rest of us and are keeping all their sighting, reports etc to themselves for public, military and national safety etc. Whilst the public shares their sightings etc and wonders what the govt. is up too, how much it knows and does it know more than us?

The Govt. wont play ball.
Why we are being played into thinking they will is puzling to me and it undermines the community IMHO by pitting it against an organisation that has fundamentally ignored and ridiculed us, but sees us hanging on its word whilst the experst say "we know, its just that we need them to tell us its true".

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well there goes another month and Steve Bassett's May 31st deadline seems like overhyped B.S. as more time goes by.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
first...we're all awake...we're here on ATS aren't we. second...nobody can force people in our government to say anything, expecially if they have been told it's top secret and they'll be thrown in prison if they say anything.
third...have you noticed that people who have gotten too close to explosive information, have disappeared or suddenly died when they have became a possible informant? and if you do get vital information and have the wherewithall to expose it, you are simply made out to be a crazy person. the people you are trying to expose, and the people that protect them, do this as a profession, and they are very good at their job. and believe it or not, there are books, journals, patents, FOIA documents, research papers, technical writings, etc., that pretty much spells it out for you, if you would just spend the time and effort to go through them.

i remember a friend of my father who was in the navy saying...no matter how new the ship is, how advanced, and how good it is maintained, they all have bilge pumps to get rid of the water from the leaks.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hullo

For material on the Australian research into the UFO files in the Australian National Archives take a look at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So the Disclosure shell game continues.
Three major "announcements of Imminent disclosure in the last couple of weeks and months. Again it is the atypical sources, insiders, whistleblowers and UFO/ET community figure heads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When are we going to wake up to this B.S.

<< 1   >>

join