It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realistic looking Alien video. Has this been discussed yet??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was having a boring morning and went on a UFO video binge. I saw so many obvious fakes, that it looked like someone was trying to flood YouTube with fake videos.

Then I came across this video. It looks like it was made way back when this kind of stuff was crazy popular, back in the early nineties. It made so long ago, that the electrical interruption didn't kill the tape, because it was probably something like VHS way back then. You can actually see the alien, and it looks just like the same alien (I can only say now that I've seen something like that only once) that I saw one day walking to the bus stop on my way to work (and, we're talking dogs barking and EVERYTHING). The guy even carries an alien from a UFO crash site. Crazy stuff.

Does anyone know where I can find the full video?? Can anyone provide a link? The stuff they showed was pretty wild on it's own.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I believe this is the documentary usually referred to as the McPherson family "abduction". I haven't seen the full feature in quite a while, but I remember it being pretty clear that it was a documentary, with credits of the actors at the end and all. I'll see if I can find the full feature for you.

cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
its been around here several times

but i STILL havent found the FULL vid yet

man i wanna see it, the case is still a Mystery

some cry hoax, others cry real

this baby is a controversy

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I believe this is the documentary usually referred to as the McPherson family "abduction". I haven't seen the full feature in quite a while, but I remember it being pretty clear that it was a documentary, with credits of the actors at the end and all. I'll see if I can find the full feature for you.

cheers

please do, i have never heard that before

i always saw the vid in relation to a supposed real situation

if anyone finds the full video plz link or post it!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Realistic ? unless they take Star Trek fans and stretch their skull to fit with the crazy speed and gravity, those guys are definitely humans playing a prank.
-------How come they don't spot the camera ? ( with the light turned on, sooooo stealthy )

crazy vids you find on youtube, my friend, and a lot of them are playing tricks on our minds. Doubt everything you're shown

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Looks like the lake county tape. There have been many discussions on it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the IMDB link....
www.imdb.com...

From what I have read this video is a re-enactment

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
ok check out this thread

there are some good links there

the full version of the "original" footage is apparently still elusive...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
the first thing that came to my mind was... SIGNS... the movie could it be a cover up... sounds kinda a familiar.. just putting it out there

Peace and Love

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
from a post in another thread

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

The McPherson Tape
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The McPherson Tape refers to a hoax documentary originally directed by Dean Alioto as The McPherson Tape, later re-made with a larger budget into Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County. Both videos claim to be the final recordings and last-known whereabouts of a family just before they are abducted by aliens. The recordings have not only created great controversy regarding their validity, but confusion between the separate recordings and the nature of their differences.

Dean Alioto has since contributed an explanation for the two recordings. [1]

At present the original can only be viewed in clips from an episode of Close Encounters [2] and a Japanese TV programme. [3]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This may be real but it looks so poor that sceptics can be forgiven for crying fake. To me it just doesn't look right. The aliens heads look like cheap masks but perhaps this is what real aliens look like?
It's the age old dilemma. If film looks really good then sceptics will say it's been created on a computer by experts, if it looks bad (like this one) then they'll say it looks fake and is in fact men in masks.
That being said, as someone who sits on the fence when it comes to these matters, I have to say it doesn't impress me and looks like a poorly made fake. But then again, what do I know?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Indeed the original full version is hard to find but the fake movie they made about the original footage is easily found only. and Linked in some of the existing threads on the Mcphereson tapes. The fake footage is often mistaken for the original but what the OP posted here, is actually bits of the original in the only form we have ever been able to find it.

They guy who made the fake claimed he also made the original but has never been able to prove it, and the acting quality in the fake is vastly inferior to this footage.. if it is acting.. I don't believe it is.. these people are too emotional and interact the way real panicked people do.

While this thread will likely get locked because there are others pre- existing, hence it is a duplicate, I gave you a star and a flag for finding this ellusive original footage, even in this form it is hard to find.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

although this information clearly labels it faked, and then a "reenactment" was done

does not mean its necessarily fake tho, if something of this quality and nature were to actually come out

every 3letter agency you can think of would be all over this spreading disinfo etc

just food for thought

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

thank you for the input

you have brought me up to speed i appreciate it

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here is a google video link to the original. After seeing the full tape, I am kind of mixed. But hearing that laughter in the background makes it hard to give an objective opinion.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

that is not the original just the japanese version of the documentary about the video.. more bits and pieces.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Before CGI...

Doesn't stand the test of time does it?

Aliens from outer space looked real in the 50's too.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The guy at the end of the video makes a good point.

How can you know they are fake aliens if you don't know what real ones look like?

That's why I don't listen to people yelling fake on every video or picture because they can't possibly know. What are you comparing it to? Fake as oppossed to what?

You can only yell fake if you start with the assumption these things don't or can't exist.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
one thing that gets me is when you look at the diversity of life on earth, you see only a very FEW creators are humanoid, i think us and all the forms of monkeys are about the only ones.

i think the odds of an alien being humanoid in shape are pretty slim if you look at it from that point of view.

furthermore think about how frail the human body is, if i am dropped 3 feet i can break something or be seriously injured, yet i can drop my little cat off the roof (never done it lol) and it will run away just fine.

why would the humanoid shape be the shape of older more evolved beings from a different planet (different evolution steps)?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Could anyone find the real footage or even know if this actually happened to the mcpherson family even if there was 1?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join