It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reel Bad Arabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I just finished watching a small documentary about hollywood villifying arabs
I really believe that everyone should watch this documantary and educate themselves on how we have turned an entire part of the world into the bad guys.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edited due to first video being removed and locating a second video link
5 parts to the documentary.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am not new to this site but i am a new memeber so this is my first post! This is so true because i was watching a documentary with my mother the other day about arabs and the sahara dessert, it explained that the reason they wear those scarves round their heads (where the eyes are only visible) is purley to keep cool from the hot weather. She then said " I know its bad but they look really scary with those things on!" to which i replied " thats because in films this image is always portrayed as the bad guys" The sad thing about this is that she agreed but didnt care. The older generation are so polluted with NWO propaganda that they cant have their views changed no way no how!! (unless its fed to them via mainstream news!!)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Hey thanks, Im an Arab, but Ive never seen this doc before. Anyways, I believe it is true to an extent. It also depends on whom the United States' new enemies are, as times have shown that the U.S always have new enemies. For instance, the Russians have also been portrayed as a vicious bunch in many of the hollywood films we see. Though, its become a little toned down nowadays, as Obamas election undoubtedly had a big impact on everyones view of race.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am glad that a couple of people tppk the time to watch the documentary

It proves to me that their has been an agenda behind villifying the Arab people so as to make it easier to go to war with them.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's a sign of the times. Remember it used to be the Indians were always bad, back in the day, then always the evil Russians during the Cold War.

It's only Hollywood, garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Those who agree with the Illuminati NWO rhetoric and
continue it get paid handsomely.
Think of who are those people.
Look at Alex Jones next to Gerardo Rivera getting arrested on
the streets of New York, where anyone could stand on a orange
crate and tell his views, for '911 Was Inside Job' being a topic
that can't be true.
Gerardo continues his Illuminati show and Alex gets hauled
off to jail for being anti Illuminati and anti NWO.
So Arabs are still bad 911 feigns directed by Al Queda.
The NWO Illuminati did nothing.
What are they afraid of, a lot.

new topics

top topics

join