It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native America - the First Melting Pot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In my recent research, I have discovered what I believe to be the origins
of Native American civilizations.

First I will attempt to establish the Native American connection to Africa
(Before Europeans arrived in the Americas)

Than I will show the direct connections from the Ancient Indus Valley civilizations
to the Native American civilizations.

Than perhaps we should take a look at the Japanese origins?

Although I admit my research is incomplete, I believe I have found a few strong
points to base this on.

So I will present some startling correlations that may open your eyes to the direct connections that apparently exist.

I will make several posts to include each section of what I have dug up.

Title edit by request

[edit on 7/6/09 by masqua]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The AFRICAN connection

Many statues and carvings throughout south or central america bare striking
resemblance to Africans, and keep in mind these were carved before Columbus made it
to the Americas.

Check out the Olmec Heads for the best evidence.
www.geocities.com...

micahwright.com...

books.google.com... l=en&ei=Q6crSu7KGMektweTqfSxCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1#PPA132,M1

on this above link please scroll down or up and look at the pics

Genetic evidence :::
"Researchers have found that some Mayan people have genetic markers, which point to African ancestors. For example:"
www.geocities.com...

Please read that entire page above for the genetic results. They are astonishing.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The INDIAN connection

Many people believe that the Indian peoples migrated through Asia and then
across the Bering Straight into North America. However I have discovered something with decent evidence that proves they came by boat.

The answer to this mystery lies at Easter Island actually, allow me to explain.

First, the easiest thing to see is that the downward sloping noses of the megaliths at Easter Island
correspond very well with South American civilizations.

images.google.com...

Now - to show how Easter Island civ connects directly with Tiahuanaco in Peru

"Some plants on Easter Island clearly come from South America, such as the islanders’ staple food the sweet potato (which is known by its Quechua name kumara), and also manioc and gourd. Similarly, two species of freshwater plants, found in Easter Island’s crater lakes but nowhere else in the Pacific, and both useful to man, come from South America. One of them was the totora reed, which dominated the banks of South America’s Lake Titicaca and was cultivated in vast irrigated fields in the desert valleys on the coast below; it was used for making mats, houses, and boats. The other was known to the islanders as tavari, and was used as a medicinal plant. Like the totora, it grew in Lake Titicaca. This last information supports the case for contact with Tiahuanaco."

source- www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

Masonry on Easter Island bears striking resemblance to South America as well, because alot of these blocks are cut BASED on the OTHER blocks shape- each one is uniquely shaped for the perfect fit.

VS

Notice again the Nasal and Eyebrow resemblances !!!!

But where did the Easter Islanders come from? I believe I have found the answer.

"For example, one legend says "King Hotu-Matua's country was called Maori, and it was on the continent of Hiva...The king saw that the land was slowly sinking in the sea", as a result he put all his people into two giant canoes and sailed East to Easter Island."

source -www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

If you look around you will also see that some statues directly resemble several Polynesians.

Solomon Islands statuary ::

From Fiji

ok enough of that, now for the Clincher

"It has been noted in the past that the Indus valley script shares many similar symbols to 'Rongo-Rongo'."

Rongo-Rongo is the ancient writing of the Easter Islanders.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the comparison from Indus Valley Writing vs Easter Island writing
www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

looks like we can connect Indus Valley civ - to Easter Island
Which also has direct connections throughout Oceania AND a direct connection to Lake Titicaca (Tiahuanaco)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The JAPANESE connection

"A Japanese origin, or at least a strong infusion of Japanese blood, has been attributed to the tribes of the northwest coast. There is nothing improbable in this; indeed, there is every reason to believe that on various occasions small parties of Japanese have reached the American continent, have married the women of the country, and necessarily left the impress of their ideas and physical peculiarities upon their descendants. Probably these visits were all, without exception, accidental; but that they have occurred in great numbers is certain. There have been a great many instances of Japanese junks drifting upon the American coast, many of them after having floated helplessly about for many months. Mr. Brooks gives forty-one particular instances of such wrecks, beginning in 1782, twenty-eight of which date since 1850. Only twelve of the whole number were deserted. In a majority of cases the survivors remained permanently at the place where the waves had brought them. There is no record in existence of a Japanese woman having been saved from a wreck. The reasons for the presence of Japanese and the absence of Chinese junks are simple. There is a current of cold water setting from the Arctic Ocean south along the east coast of Asia, which drives all the Chinese wrecks south. The Kuro Siwo, or "black stream," commonly known as the Japan current, runs northward past the eastern coast of the Japan Islands, then curves round to the east and south, sweeping the whole west coast of North America, a branch, or eddy, moving towards the Sandwich Islands. A drifting wreck would be carried towards the American coast at an average rate of ten miles a day by this current. "

source -www.publicbookshelf.com...

Genetics
"Mitochondrial DNAs (mtDNAs) from 167 American Indians including 87 Amerind-speakers (Amerinds) and 80 Nadene-speakers (Nadene) were surveyed for sequence variation by detailed restriction analysis. All Native American mtDNAs clustered into one of four distinct lineages, defined by the restriction site variants: HincII site loss at np 13,259, AluI site loss at np 5,176, 9-base pair (9-bp) COII-tRNA(Lys) intergenic deletion and HaeIII site gain at np 663. The HincII np 13,259 and AluI np 5,176 lineages were observed exclusively in Amerinds and were shared by all such tribal groups analyzed, thus demonstrating that North, Central and South American Amerinds originated from a common ancestral genetic stock. The 9-bp deletion and HaeIII np 663 lineages were found in both the Amerinds and Nadene but the Nadene HaeIII np 663 lineage had a unique sublineage defined by an RsaI site loss at np 16,329. The amount of sequence variation accumulated in the Amerind HincII np 13,259 and AluI np 5,176 lineages and that in the Amerind portion of the HaeIII np 663 lineage all gave divergence times in the order of 20,000 years before present. The divergence time for the Nadene portion of the HaeIII np 663 lineage was about 6,000-10,000 years. Hence, the ancestral Nadene migrated from Asia independently and considerably more recently than the progenitors of the Amerinds. The divergence times of both the Amerind and Nadene branches of the COII-tRNA(Lys) deletion lineage were intermediate between the Amerind and Nadene specific lineages, raising the possibility of a third source of mtDNA in American Indians."

source -www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

If you keep digging on genetic origins, you will also uncover genetic connections with the Middle East and Europe as well.

The Native Americans were the FIRST MELTING POT!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
maybe ill do some research on making direct connections with Europe and the Middle East next

btw check out warrenb's thread about this very topic, as there are some good posts in there with some good information
www.abovetopsecret.com...

slayer69's thread

skyfloating's thread

masqua's thread

Perhaps this thread would be better titled "Native America - the First Melting Pot"

If a Mod wouldn't mind changing the name, I would appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i should also add another thread by slayer69

a very good thread btw two thumbs up its a must read

another interesting thing i just noticed a few minutes ago

Check the link up a few posts for the comparison between Indus Valley writing vs Rongo Rongo

They both have Swastikas, scroll down a bit on that page to find it

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

what i am saying, is that we need to draw some lines from Aus/NZ/Polynesia TO Easter Island than To South America

and we need to draw some lines from Africa to South America as well

they are sadly missing a very rich heritage

We are all missing it.

This is important because it defies all of our racist prejudice and stereotypes in a profound way IMHO.

Edit to add : Maybe it would look more accurate if we closed our eyes and scribbled a bunch.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What I gather from this is: the global community was a bit more advanced than we now like to believe it was, before we (supposedly) became civilized.

We're missing a lot of very important history. If we had it, perhaps we could begin to understand what there was before the current empire on this planet.

What may have been in the Library of Alexandria? We will probably never know. Much of the history of our planet has been erased by conquest and imperialism.

There are two kinds of people I suppose: those who would maliciously harm and oppress others for their own gain, and those who wouldn't. The former seems to be on a winning streak, because the latter doesn't like confrontations?

Or, on a more personal scale, we all have to make choices that either satisfy ourselves or respect others. Both can potentially have a great impact on the world around us. Disrespect and lack of consideration for other people, faiths, cultures, societies, ideologies etc. has robbed our world community.

Anyway, this is not a 'Philosophy' thread. Thank you for your research.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey, I live in Guatemala. I found a lot of parallels in what you've written, and what I've seen.

I have found myself 'confused' with the current 'crop' of Mayan indians. When I first moved down I thought they were Chinese; dressed in appropriate Mayan attire. They spoke English, Spanish, Usually one of over 20 mayan dialecs(sp), a touch german, japanese, etc..... They are very intelligent.

It was due to their language abilities the first ones I met, I really thought they were faking.

Also, the stories which are passed down get really 'trippy' into ufo's, and aliens. In the Yucatan they've just discovered a cave where the best comparison would be to "Dante's Inferno". It was apparently a means of graduating young warriors into full fledged battle ready men.

I had known about the polynesion(sp) link, but you summized it well.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thank you for your reply. I am pleased to hear that this information does indeed match your experiences in real life, as the further I study into these subjects, the more I realize that it is true, and that our real History has been hidden from us for a very long time.

I plan to expand this thread greatly in the future when I get a few hours, but I am also quite erratic, so I will have to focus myself to keep the research going. I easily get off track and onto other things. But sometime in the next few weeks I will conduct a much deeper investigation and add to this thread

new topics

top topics

join