It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Australian ufo Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan267

Great contribution Nathan I am sure that we could build a craft if we had the available funds.

The problem would the propulsion as most of this technology is already patented by companies that have worked on crashed craft from the past including the German technology from the Vrill .

Thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's only patented if we make a profit off it. But were are not going to do that. Getting funds is easy. I know many people who would chip in and supply funds even as a hobbie just so we can proove the point. And you never know. The electro magnetic propulsion system I have a rough idea how it work.

As you said. We could probably build a craft. 90% chance we could. If we can do this, this would proove alot of things. "Or we can keep on chasing UFo's around the sky for the next 20 to 30 years and get no where."

Originally posted by ocker
reply to post by Nathan267

Great contribution Nathan I am sure that we could build a craft if we had the available funds.

The problem would the propulsion as most of this technology is already patented by companies that have worked on crashed craft from the past including the German technology from the Vrill .

Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

ok seriously, that could be any plane... Where is this guy in Oz? It's hard to film or see anything in the city. You'd think aussies would be able to use a zoom.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by betweenmelansyd

ufo Video posted on youtube is from Kariong near Gosford NSW .

It is a fake the guy who filmed this seems to be a special sort of person .
just look at his youtube channel. he also has a newer ufo vid on it.

Read the other post before you comment you will see what I mean.

Thanks

Ocker

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join