It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Australian ufo Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok ok what a total loony. I saw his other youtube thinggy where he is the Dark Tickler or something.

I take that back...I DO NOT want to meet this silly person.

res (feeling very stupid myself now)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

must be something in the water,very strange fellow, well at least his ufo video does look convincing.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
For what it is worth,
I live in Northern NSW and have observed an object very similar to this, while in the company of another and because of such, this video does attract my interest.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Does anyone know if there any interesting intersecting meridians or magnetic phenomena situated near or around Gosford (am at work and google-fu is restricted) that could explain this?

Gosford is a hotspot for sure, I lived at Avalon beach south of there and I use to see twinkling anomilies almost nightly after the 11pm last flight landed at Kingsford Smith airport.

I don't profess they were anything other than lights that could do some wierd zip bang manouvers!

There is a massive military base next to Gosfod on the way to Sydney.
Does this have a connection? hhmm not sure. But there are hectares and hectares of barbed wire fencing cutting off civilian access.

The famous Gosford sighting (with police and many citizens attesting) was reported on news and mainstream media and is widely accepted as one of the great unexplained occurances here in OZ.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

yes I have seen similar around the Grafton Ballina region .

the only problem is the guy who shot the video is how would you say a little different and he also has some fake ufo vids that he has made also.
so although a great video, I think he has lost credibility.
cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

I also laughed at the slanging off at ATS thats on that
you tube post

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hi
there is a good post on page one of this thread by Karl 12 with editorials regarding Gosford sightings. happy reading

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I live in Kariong (about 4kms) out of Gosford where the on ramp for the F3 starts. I also have a son in the Australian Army (at Richmond RAF base) and I can assure that there is no large military base between here and Sydney. There are bases at Holsworthy and Ingleburn but they are south of Liverpool (which is southwest of the city of Sydney). Gosford is north of Sydney

Perhaps you are thinking of Williamtown RAF base north of Newcastle?

res

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

Perhaps you are thinking of Williamtown RAF base north of Newcastle?

res

I would think so.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Looks very similar to this one, spotted near Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6/8/09 by swordprince]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

Hey all I know is you drive dwon the freeway towards sydney, south of Gosford and have a look at the fencing, and the military signs saying keep out? I did see one with 'militeray excecise keep out; last year whe i drove back from the QLD.
There is no base entry, no signs to say what it is, other than tracts of land with massive high fences and barbed wire. Doesnt look like famland to me.
Ive noticed even before joinong the paranoia ranks of ATS
Anyways if you can clear up what that is, i would be greatfeul, alwys wanted to know.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I've never seen any military signs or fences or anything like that between Gosford & Sydney.
Where exactly are you seeing this?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

On the left hand side as you drive to sydney.
Maybe its newcastle and gosford. uumm cant remember but defn there on the stech home, noticed it several times. Ill take a snap next drive

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Are you thinking of that heavy duty cyclone-type fencing along the F3? If you are, I think that's just to keep people away from the roadway. That's all I can think of between Gosford & Sydney.
You have to get a fair way north of Newcastle before you strike Williamtown RAAF Base. I don't there's much "secret" stuff there because it's also now used as a public airport.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothman1601
This is motion tracking software not tracking the image very well, so the clouds which seem to be part of another layer move from their original position.

It does it in other places too.

Yeah this was the first thing I noticed. One of the videos I produced in multimedia studies a few years ago displayed similar issues... however I had to manually track the objects in my composite.

The only other thing that could account for the jump is a real anti-grav type propulsion system....but if that was the case you could only imagine that it was malfunctioning... lol!

IRM

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good find nice video, thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hullo

Checkout the material from the Australian Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pwilpwil

Or here

National Archives of Australia
naa12.naa.gov.au...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have an idea, it may sound a bit extreme but it's worth a shot.

Why dont we civilians create our own UFO program, We know the military have underground bases whre they build and design them, for god sake hitler was doing it in the 1940's I have seen actual proof and photo's of his UFO's he designed. I have been all the way to Skoda works in Pilzen czech republic that was one of his top secret bases where alot of this reserch went on.

Firstly for anyone who has done there homework we know how they work.
It's not that hard to find the blue prints of the german ufo's that where made in the 40's I have 3 versions alone, that talk about different details.

The main things we need to know is, magnetics.
Zero point energy.
mercury liquid
And fiber optics.
And a couple of other little things feel free to add. This is all I can think of off the top of my head.

But if we really put our minds to it and look hard enough for the information we need to build and desing our own ufo's I am sure we could do it.

There is enough of us seeking the UFo truth. Why not we take that energy and design and proove the thruth to our selves that it's fesable.

I know people who have been studying the UFO truth for over 30 years yet they still have got no where with it as the government will not proove it to us. So why dont we take some inative, create a group, Find a site and work together. Who knows it's probably the closest thing us Civilians will ever get to space and the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
All I every read and here is UFO this, UFO that, Let's stop chasing and start building. I am dead serious. Who is up for this project?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join