It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Australian ufo Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
ufo Video posted today on youtube from Kariong near Gosford NSW Australia

www.youtube.com...

the Author claims he films ufos often.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thats pretty cool.
Don't see many Aussie UFO's here.
Very Interesting, one of the better vid's.

Starred and U.Flagged. O

Do you know what state or city it is?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

the author says he is from kariong near Gosford ,the state is New South Wales

thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Gosford, I have some friends up there. I'll have to put 'em on watch. LOL.
OP's Vid.

here is his other sightings.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Interesting, but that could be a plane or a bird, its too far away to tell imho. Good reference points though, both the fence and the house. I really wish someone would post a HD video that could be zoomed in without too much loss of quality.

Starred and flagged your post OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
the guy seems to be in a hot spot there hope we see more from him

thanks for putting the other video up

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wow, great find.

Was supposed to head up the coast this long weekend with friends but had to work instead.
I have a friend up there in a caravan park in Gosford, will give him a call and this link
and ask him to check the skies and to take vids or pics if he sees anything.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Ocker- theres plenty of strange reports from the small town of Gosford

Clicky:
www.youtube.com...

On Saturday evening December 30 1995, all phones rang hot at Gosford Police Station as motorists called on their mobile phones to report a large craft hovering above Mooney-Mooney Bridge.
Later, dozens of calls flooded in from distressed locals at home.
Station Sergeant Bob Wenning states, “People were woken by an intense humming noise. They were genuinely frightened when they saw a huge cylindrical object hovering over the water. It had a polished, ball-like bottom, and as it hovered over the lake, its lights shone down into the water, apparently turning it in to steam”. Callers also reported a brilliant light which “turned night into day”, shining through their bedroom windows.
Patrol cars were sent out to investigate, but whenever police officers came to within 50 meters of it, or car headlights got close, the craft would turn off its own lights and shoot up skywards, out of sight. One police officer reported that it flew away “as if you had a torch beam and whipped it around.”
Seasonal parties, previously well behaved, suddenly erupted into antisocial behaviour. Residents reported their animals cowered and hid, and many dogs howled for no apparent reason. Car patrols were dispatched from one spot to another as the object moved back and forth over the area.All callers gave the same account of a saucer-shaped craft, 20 to 30 meters across, surrounded by bright white light, and with intense shafts of light that penetrated the foaming water below, or when away from the water, once the shafts of white light were off, underneath was a red glow or flashing red-orange lights.

The event largely died out around dawn at 5am, after Police units had been dispatched on over 35 calls,one officer relating that the evening reminded him of a night of “Moon Madness”, that phenomenon known to police whereby civil unrest increases during the full moon.

"Callers were genuinely frightened."
Sergeant Bob Wenning of the Gosford Police

policeufo.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Others:

Date: 17.06.2000
Day: Saturday
Time Seen: Friday 16th June between 5.45pm and 6.00pm
Reportee: Alison F
Report given to nearest rep: Doug Moffett
Tel: 02 43

Report:

Alison noticed an illuminated object over the water, hovering low on the horizon. The object had 8 square lights right around, it was football shaped with a white/gold glow and the well defined square lights were brighter than the rest of the object. The proximity estimated was quite close, approx 200-300 mtrs and elevation about a tree and a half above the water. The object was not as big as the Goodyear blimp which was not flying in that area and in fact not even in the air at that time on that day. The illumination made no noise, had no navigation lights, appeared as a “solid” light and no evidence of searchlight beams could be found. The illumination was larger than thumb and forefinger at full stretch at arms length, very large or very close, the witness felt the latter was the case. It was later briefly seen as the witness dropped her parents off to Umina as an illumination in the clouds, there was no beam under the cloud and the moon was visible to the R/H/S of the object although the night was somewhat cloudy.
The duration of the main sighting was approx 10-15 mins and was reported to the witness by a local real estate agent as they were in casual conversation in a shop the next morning, who witnessed the same object at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE AUSTRALIAN UFO RESEARCH NETWORK
(A Non-Profit Organization).

www.ufoinfo.com...

---

Umina Central Coast, N.S.W - 3rd April 1997
At 10.22pm a respondent reports sighting up 12 illuminated triangular or
stealth type aircraft travelling overhead towards the Palm Beach area from
Umina, that minutes later seemed to disappear into the sea. Whilst
these were going overhead the respondent felt an unusual electrical
field, and ten minutes afterwards a large RAAF type of aircraft with
a dish on top followed the same course and direction, with helicopters
equipped with large spotlights and a light aircraft following later.

home.iprimus.com.au...

---

Subject: UFO Sighting
Date: July 11, 2003
Time: 10:30 PM
Witnesses: 1
Object's Shape: Oval
Number of Objects: 1
Object had lights - Object had an Aura or Haze around it - Object hovered - Object became transparent
Event Description:
The Oval Light - We were going to Bay View Restaurant in Woy Woy, The Central Coast New South Wales, where outside the restaurant, I was distracted by something in the corner of my eye.

So I looked up and I saw a reasonably large oval light in the sky (much bigger than any light an aeroplane could possibly have). The light then flashed four times in one position, then immediately papered in another part of the sky, a long distance from where it originally flashed.

In its new position it flashed another four times, it then was immediately in another new position in the sky. The oval light continued doing this until it was out of sight.

www.mysticaluniverse.com...

---

4th February 1997 NSW Gosford
Respondents report sighting a "huge blue white light" east of
the Moonie Bridge 7 minutes south of Gosford the illumination or
object was in a holding position low to the ground and appeared
to be about 2-300 feet across in width.

home.iprimus.com.au...

---

September 22nd 2008 : Gosford, New South Wales

AUFORN Sighting Form Report

Received on 25/09/2008 13:43:32

22.09.08 GOSFORD (NSW) 0520hrs
Source: AUFORN ONLINE UFO Report Form
Witness: Mr. Trevor R
Number of witnesses present: 1
Sighting Duration: 3 to 4 seconds

Observation: Viewed bright white light sphere moving at speed travelling in a east west direction.

Description: The sphere appeared to have a tail with small bubbles dropping off the tail, falling and disappearing. The appeared to have a fine orange tinge around the outside. I probably sighted say 5 of these bubbles in the 3 second sighting. Being in the car did not hear any sound.

Location: Driving car north, about to turn into Gosford railway station carpark.

Apparent Size Other: Large discus

Actual Size: Hard to tell size and distance away. Looked to be at least 3-4 meters in length.

Altitude: 5 to 10 storey building. East at say 200 meters in height from behind mountain behind Gosford town centre.

Object Destination: West behind flats.

Discription: Very bright white light. Probably a lot brighter the a fluorescent/mercury vapour street light.

Moon Size Comparison: Two times half of moon.

Weather Temp: Mild, Sunny, Calm

Weather Comments: Sky was still dark but lighten with early sunrise

Effects Psychological: Trying to believe my self that the sighting was real. Still very clear in my mind 4 days later.

www.ufoinfo.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here is a 400% zoom of the OP video, the light can reflect and make an object appear to have different shape but it doesnt look like a plane really.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the info Karl great read. hot spot city it seems

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

here's one from 0:57
i3.ytimg.com...

[edit on 7/6/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Looks to me be some of the most convincing footage iv come across.

I just hope that if it gets into the MSM they dont decide to air any of his other vids like this.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by SvenTheBerserK]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I live in Kariong (off Woy Woy Rd)

My son has seen strange lights in the night sky behind our house in the National Park that overlooks the coast (we live on an the mountain above the city of Gosford and the coast). My son has also been woken up by humming that he says he can not hear when conscious.

The NSW Central Coast has been a hot spot for sightings for as long as I can remember. This is also the home of the Gosford Gyphs...I can walk to them from my home and have seen them many times.

I would like to meet the person who shot the footage.

res

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nice one dude!

I can't rule out a man made craft due to it's speed, but it does appear to change shape like you mentioned.

And thanks to karl 12 for the additional sources.

Here's a video doco on the UFO sighting 30/12/95 you mentioned.

OP keep the sightings coming!

Cheers!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Effected]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Nice one Ocker,
Not a clue what that is. They usually turn out 'identified', but this one certainly seems to remain mysterious. Me and friends saw a cracking UFO from the south coast of England a few years ago. It was a red light that came fast from the northern horizon and disappeared behind the southern horizon over France. It zig-zagged. Horizon to horizon in around four seconds in silence. Not saying OMG! Aliens! but it remains a complete mystery as to what it was...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Theres so many sightings, so many videos.

Its just frustrating that till this day we havent gotten a definitive answer. And now we have Brazil releasing some interesting files, but again, they claim to remain clueless. Could it be that the cover up is simply a matter of; 'look, we dont wanna talk about these things, because we dont know what they are' - or is it more sinister than that? - I tend to believe that somebody somewhere knows what these things are and whom they belong to, my bet would be a group in the U.S, this is the reason I believe that MJ12 or some group perhaps with a different name, or all together no-designation, indeed exist.

If there is one common thing to all ufo sightings, reports, and cases around the world - the fact that this phenomena is 'illusive', and remains such.

Best regards,

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Be interesting what Sydney ATC say to him if he keeps bugging them every time he sees them. I saw something in Perth about 6 years ago and tried called Perth Intl Tower. The guy would not talk to me, directed me to either the police or UFO hotline number.

EDIT: I've changed my mind about this guy after watching this fake crap:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/6/2009 by believer81]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't quite know what to make of it. The video itself seems 100% genuine, but the object could be anything. It seems to have been filmed at sunset, and at that time the sunrays can make anything seem bery brilliant like in the vid.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by believer81

Yeah that one looks like someone is shining a light on the window.
I have my doubts about this guy.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81

EDIT: I've changed my mind about this guy after watching this fake crap:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/6/2009 by believer81]

you are right! if you look at the bottom left corner of the video ( can see it clearly at 0.57 mark ) there is a reflection or object of some sort moving exactly like the "UFO".

it's somehow clearly connected with the movement of the fake ufo itself, like a shadow or semothing.. furthermore typically the object wabbles in shakey movements in a defined frame ( in this case the wires and the trees ), something typical of fake videos, that need some movement reference, frame, in the shot.

sorry guys, it's fake

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join