It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will give to you the Morning Star" my experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I was given the morning star after prayer and fasting. It was three to four years ago. I read some Bible analysis which said something significant will happen less than 7 years after the sign of the morning star (2012-13).

Has anyone else had any experience with the Morning Star?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Are you referring to Venus - often called 'the morning star', even though it's a planet? Not clear on what you're saying; what do you mean by you were "given" the morning star.... as in given an image in your mind?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry for my terrible description. I guess I would liken my experience to when people who have an NDE see the light. Except for the fact that I was not dead.

I journeyed out into the country one night after prayer and fasting. I saw the light before dawn. Then it ascended and became the morning star.

This was a profound transformatory experience for me, Bible versus where somehow imprinted on my mind. Versus I had never heard before but would latter read.

It was not an earthly experience and the only reference I have found which I think relates to what happened to me is at the very end of the Bible when Jesus says, I will give to you the morning star.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is all I've found so far on the internet.

possessthevision.wordpress.com...

I present my experience as a member of the Bride while in the spirit during prayer. In this experience I witnessed the marriage of the bride to Jesus and saw the new world the New Jerusalem. I was an eyewitness to the rise of the Morning Star on the first day of the new creation. The Morning Star as it turns out is larger than our existing sun, but at the same time provides a gentle and warming light to the new world. I watched it rise from the horizon until it reached its final position would normally be seen at around nine o’clock. There it will stay forevermore providing a gentle light and warmth to the Bride, the New Jerusalem. This fixed position in the sky makes it the Morning Star.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I also found these parallels between Horus and Jesus.

# Horus The morning star. Jesus The morning star.
# Horus Who gives the morning star to his followers. Jesus who gives the morning star to his followers.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
First i was like; 'Woooowwwww, deja vu man!'
Then i was like: 'Oh, wait. I really have seen this topic before.'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah I put the original post in the wrong area. It seems no one has any insight as to what I am talking about, and it only sparked a pointless debate about Bible semantics (For the record the NIV copy writed by zondervan plain is wrong).

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Come to think of it this is not a good place for this discussion either, I don't even beleive any of the 2012 theories.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

WEll, Im confused about this star, cause arnt there many names for it ??

And isnt the morning star we see in the movie 10.000 BC ?
The masons pray to this morning star, easter star or what its called.

They starts to wear the cross 100s of years before its 'return' ..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
god is not the author of confusion. The morning star is Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
god is not the author of confusion. The morning star is Jesus Christ.

Look up Lucifer in a dictionary and what do you get.

Dictionary.com

O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star,"

So if you are saying Jesus is the morning star then this is the same as saying Jesus is Satan. They are one and the same thing according to the dictionary.

That would make Christians Satan worshippers.

top topics

join