It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Truth - New Expensive Book Claiming 9/11 Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Dimitri Khalezov- inside testimony about the real mastermind of 9/11 and many other NUCLEAR atrocities- fully documented and detailed evidence about WHAT REALLY HAPPENED in over a dozen incidents and how a sunken Russian submarine was the beginning of the 9/11 plot- in a scheme worthy of James Bond!

EXCEPT EVERY WORD IS TRUE... NOT TO BE MISSED!

This book is also the world's most comprehensive detailed and logical encyclopedia of what actually happened on 9/11!

Here is a youtube video by the apparent publisher talking about it:

www.lulu.com...

Price: $ 51.74

Well, I am curious, and for more than one reason. The guy in the video claims that Alex Jones and others are just spewing falsehoods and making money off people, and that THIS is the REAL truth... Uh huh...

I have a hunch I know who this is. He has registered here (1 post) and at another forum, claiming he worked for the USSR nuclear program and knows the real deal. He was touting a website that is now "temporarily unavailable."

His url was www.3truth911.com... and his handle here and at letsrollforums.com is 911thology

In fact, see this post for a spoiler on who he says is the mastermind of 911:

letsrollforums.com...

His signature there reads:

"The Third Truth about September 11 or Defending the US Government which has only the first two..." www.3truth911.com... - we know about the 9/11 more than the FBI does; we proudly challenge the second 9/11 "truth" but show contempt for the first one..

Date of Birth:
August 11, 1965
Biography:
Former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence. More than enough to be a serious 9/11 researcher.
Interests:
Serious reasearch on 9/11 and on other acts of modern nuclear terrorism.
Full-time 9/11 researcher

And let me be clear: I am in no way endorsing this. I am merely letting everyone know what I do so far on this thing. When his site was up, I spent hours going through it... And well... I dunno. Pretty far fetched- but heck, anything is possible. Do a search at letsrollforums.com... and you will probably come up with more.

Anyone else know anything on this?

[edit on Sun Jun 7th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi. Just letting OP know that upon going to the website you linked, I get the following message:

THIS WEB SITE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Thus I cannot see the information you have mentioned.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I dont know as if I would pay that much for his book...but this certainly is interesting information. Do you know anymore information on this guy?

I found a website and alink to the wiki page he said has been removed.

www.dkhalezov.com...
www.nuclear-demolition-wikipedia.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
bin laden used nukes?

i must have misread or something

does this book really say

1) Nukes used

2) Bin laden did it

??

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi,

I am Dani Woods, PA to the CEO of the publishing firm releasing THE THIRD TRUTH.

Our author Mr. Khalezov was indeed a lieutenant in the Soviet military with special responsibility within the 12th Directorate. He was and is extremely well qualified in the area in which his book deals. His qualifications and background, like everything else in his book, is documented and proven in the book itself.

In the book he names the "friendly" powers responsible for 9/11, in detail.

The claims made for the book, in terms of it being documented fact are all corroborated by the documents within the book, including passports, photographs, graphs, legal documents from secret Thai Court files, and many more.

Mr. Khalezov makes an extraordinary claim and, as it says on the poster on my office wall, "EXTRA-ORDINARY CLAIMS NEED EXTRA-ORDINARY PROOF".

Quite apart from the proof the book supplies for its facts, the other consideration is that Mr. Khalezov NAMES THE REAL CRIMINALS, who are still alive. He NAMES THEIR CRIMES, not only in relation to 9/11, the Bali Bombing and others but also in relation to child sex, theft, fraud, forging of passports, drug smuggling and assassination. This is no light thing to do. He would have long since been sued for defamation and in fact it isn't really a case of that, he has been targeted for death, has been harassed, falsely imprisoned in a hellhole jail and suffered incredible things to get this book out.

In no way does Mr. Khalezov allege UBL is responsible for nuking the WTC. And in fact the specific and detailed FACTS not theories FACTS in this book set out in incredible detail, using logic, physics and mathematics, the only possible explanation. No magic or hand waving required.

I hope this has helped people understand.

The price of the book is due to the retail price set by the bookstores who will be carrying it, as well as the online bookstores. The Lulu edition is the first of four editions- the physical print run has gone into a second printing already before publication. Which is a sign that despite the incredible suppression of this book, and I think mainly due to the bravery of the author and my bosses in fact, this book WILL see the light of day and the truth WILL come out. We always trusted that it would in the end by the grace of God.

Dani Woods,
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Hi. Just letting OP know that upon going to the website you linked, I get the following message:

THIS WEB SITE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Thus I cannot see the information you have mentioned.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

Hi,

as part of a plot by the FSB who are the successors to the KGB but basically very much the same and in fact in some cases the same people, Mr. Khalezov's book was offered a deal by a FSB frontman. He convinced Mr. Khalezov to take down his websites etc. because it would "upset the publisher". In an unusual naive moment, Mr. Khalezov did so. Mr. Khalezov is in the process right now of restoring all his online presence.

He will also be conducting some interviews shortly in the mainstream media although we anticipate that most of them will either "suffer accidents" prior to filming or be suppressed if filmed.

We are in possession of exclusive footage of Mr. Khalezov and will shortly be shooting more, since his book is also the subject of a documentary feature film debuting at KLIFF 2009 (Kuala Lumpur International Film Festival) where there will also be a presentation of the main facts from the book and hopefully a book signing, although Mr. Khalezov is in severe danger and that might not be sensible for us to attempt at this time.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaniW

Ahh, so out of the woodwork they arrive.

Well ok, let's get some things out on the table here. At letsrollforums.com, your buddy there 911thology tried his hand at debating us based on his supposed evidence, and shall we say we were less than enthused? His take on a mini nuke planted some 70 meters or more below the towers just did not make sense when we examined it seriously, and for several reasons.

We (over there) are of the opinion collectively that you're pushing a bunch of BS, basically. And if you think that at ATS or there we are stupid enough to believe that the retail price for a book is set by the stores, regardless of wholesale costs, well sorry, but that ain't gonna fly. Their price is based on a markup of wholesale costs to them.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they don't pay me as much as they do here for nuttin, ya know
(J/K) And oh, would you mind please having 911thology call in to the Alex Jones show sometime so we can hear Alex tear him a new one? Thanks, that will be enjoyable.

(I know, I am a butthead, but someone's gotta do it.)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaniW

Frankly, I don’t know why you are in here peddling a book that is not true. Sorry to be so blunt, many people in here on ATS have researched 911 for years. None of us has came close to this erroneous information, furthermore, most of us have concluded in our research that a small number in our government was involved and covered it up. Russia has nothing to do with 911 I am positive of that. You all are trying to cash in on this tragedy, like Steven Jones, and others like him. Why are you in a conspiracy web site pushing your $ 51.74 fairytale? I won’t buy it that’s for sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Well it seems that they have now dropped the price to $ 49.99

Wow those retailers work fast, don't they? I mean one post on an internet forum and pow...you too can shave off the savings. I don't suppose the wholesale cost to lulu's was dropped, ya think?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The author of this book is a known fraud. He has endless internet personas which he uses to back himself up. He also has multiple fake film production companys which claim to have made and to be making multi million dollar films. None of them exist.

He goes to ridiculous lengths to back up his bull#.

I have no doubt that DaniW is Jonathon Nolan (the CEO & bull# mastermind) himself. I also have no doubt that the supposed Russian author of this book is also a created persona.

Do some research into Jonathon Nolan and PiscesAllMedia and you'll see what they are all about. He has no PA, the company is a piece of # that has never produced anything worthy. A very large & respected Australian film website has recently removed all of this mans credits due to the fact that none of them actually existed.

Look up the film 'Merchant of Death' for his latest scam. This fruitcake seriously needs to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am not agreeing with the author or publisher on their take of 911, but I have viewed several different footages of the 911 area and it does look like something more is there to be explained.
I have had some demo experience from my Army days and buildings do not fall to form in an uncontrolled explosion.....in order for builds like the Towers to fall into there footprint you need very skilled and high-tech methods and explosives to make it so.
After seeing the footage of ground zero, the cars scorched, tire melted to nothing, twisted molten metal I-Beams and such....you have to question how this came to be? I truely hope the truth of 911 does come to light, but don't be so ready to discount any possiblity.....After all, he is at least keep a shining light on the topic.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by DaniW

...At letsrollforums.com, your buddy there 911thology tried his hand at debating us based on his supposed evidence, and shall we say we were less than enthused? His take on a mini nuke planted some 70 meters or more below the towers just did not make sense when we examined it seriously, and for several reasons....

Hi to everybody.

My name is Dimitri A. Khalezov - an actual author of the disputed book. Sorry for being late on this discussion - was too busy with some legal affairs in local court of law.

To answer Mr. "True American".

Dear Sir! I would like to inform you that I remember you very well from letsrollforums - where I have spent more than one month of my precious time trying to explain some details of 9/11 true happenings to its inhabitants. So, to comment on your comment as quoted above I would say the following:

1) It seems that you did not bother to even pay attention to what I was explaining there; just for anyone's reference, here is the link to our old discussion on letsrollforums - please, go there to verify my words:

letsrollforums.com...

Please, note that I have never said that the WTC was demolished by "mini-nukes" as you claim now (please, see quote above). I maintained it always that the WTC was demolished NOT by laughable 1 kiloton "mini-nukes", but by large, 150 kiloton thermo-nuclear charges (just for comparison - an atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 was officially less than 20 kiloton, but it is now admitted that it was designed to be only 15 kiloton, while it went off at maximum of 12 kiloton only - so, please, try to realize if the 150 kiloton nukes are "mini" or not?)

2) So, considering the above, how could you claim that "...we examined it seriously..." ???? Are you jocking? Have you ever bothered to just read carefully what exactly my postings on letsrollforums were about?

So, please, not the link above - it the 2nd page of the discussion. Besides, you can scroll through more than 12 pages after this and you will find a lot of proof of my words. Besides, I restored my web sites that were missing for about a month:

www.nuclear-demolition.com...
www.911books.net...
www.3truth911.com...

Please, find time to visit these - especially the first two are dealing with technical details of the WTC nuclear demolition on 9/11. Try, please, to find there any mentioning of alleged "mini-nukes". This is a very sincere invitation - you will find a lot of info on these web sites, indeed.

So, you say that you (meaning "all of you" apparently) "...we were less than enthused..." Of course, if you did not even bother to notice the main point of my claims: that it were NOT "mini-nukes" that were used in the WTC demolition. Now try, please, to read what I really mean and you might become "more than enthused".

Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, it appears that 911thology has resurfaced again, and is indeed claiming to be "Dimitri Khalezov - a person, who assumes his moral right to be identified as an author of this book..."

He has his teaser website back up and online, after successfully avoiding all his enemies for a month or two.

www.3truth911.com...

According to him, some kind of heavily armored, Russian thermonuclear missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and supposedly never went off- and supposedly is being held in secrecy by the FBI! He claims he will tell you what exact kind it is in his book.

And he also claims that all three WTC towers were brought down by 150 KT nukes. Yup, so there yas have it.

I hope you guys like science fiction! But I have to admit, the website is fun reading... A for creativity! But EF for EPIC FAIL?

Edit: lol, I see you are on top of your game here 911thology- caught me writing this post...

[edit on Tue Jun 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Only $51.74 for a book that supposedly has information about an attack that most Americans no longer care care about?

If 2000 idiots buy his book which is entirely plausible, that's a brand new care for him even after everyone else gets their cut

I smell something but its not roses..

[edit on 6/16/2009 by samhouston1886]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 911thology

...but by large, 150 kiloton thermo-nuclear charges (just for comparison - an atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 was officially less than 20 kiloton,...

I know I'm going to regret this, but have you seen pictures of Hiroshima after that "less than 20 kiloton" bomb detonated?

Here:
www.google.com...://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/12/31/hiroshima_wideweb__430x323.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.smh.com.au/news/Book s/Tell-Me-No-Lies/2004/12/31/1104344979251.html&h=323&w=430&sz=48&tbnid=JVdu3QFuiCHDxM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhiroshima%2Bpictures&hl=en &usg=__YK5N6_61l10N1eCn4r9blZ2RXAs=&ei=Atw3SvuAAozblAeh4dDsDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image

And, where is the radiation???

Edit: Oh, well....I ain't no good at bringing images in, may have copyrights and such....still, anhyone can look for themselves and see a vast difference, no??

[edit on 6/16/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Don't tell me I didn't pay attention, because before when your website was up I checked it out for hours. And regarding your arguments on the nukes below the towers, I came to the conclusion that it was impossible because of the lateral forces that would be generated by such a blast, and the incredibly huge hole that would generate.

And on top of that there are other problems, like the rather obvious. Which is, if the explosion of that size 150 KT were to shoot up from below, do you think we would have witnessed the towers collapsing from the top down? I say not only no, but HELL no. If that kind of incredible force were concentrated upwards as you claim, contained by surrounding bedrock, we would have witnessed an entirely different collapse. And I further contend it would have been no "collapse" at all. The buildings would have been blown off their foundations, and possibly into the sky. But at the very least any explosion like that would have been apparent from the bottom up.

So yeah, I pretty much gave up trying to argue with you over the impossible, since my time is precious too.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It was micronuke!

Don't forget the laser beams from outer space too, I didn't see those that day but Professor Judy Wood swears they were there.

There are so many red flags outside of the CD spectrum that I am not sure why people persist with what appear to be crazy theories, people were even taken into custody that day but nobody wants to talk about that, they would rather talk about space beams and micronukes.

Something stinks about 9/11 but when you sound like an EDP nobody will listen, all you Truthers out there, I appreciate your efforts but please stop it with the wild speculation, get behind things like NYCCAN if you want to help us get the truth.

The Truthers could be right but I don't think any of us really has the training or resources to conclusively prove anything at this point.

Lets get a new fair and balanced investigation before we start point fingers and making as a mater a fact statements.

Like your sig its so true.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by weedwhacker

It was micronuke!....

hey, guys! Please, would you mind to spend an hour of your precious time on these web sites (they are not too big, you will finish with either of them in 30 minutes only):

1) www.nuclear-demolition.com...
2) www.nuclear-demolition-wikipedia.com...

And you will have no reason to continue your argument. Please, do me a favor.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I read on this stuff years ago and I know all about the strange readings that were supposedly taken, I cant say either way what took the building down because I was never part of any investigation into 9/11.

All I will say is something stinks, lets have some new eyes take a look at all of this.

If those readings are true and accurate it would indicate that something exotic was used but unless I took those readings myself it could be a load of B.S floating on the net.
I know that systems like the M-388 Davy Crockett did not die, I know that you must know of these systems as well.

Americans, they dont care anymore and if you want to do something, do something viable, get the word out on NYCCAN, This November in New York the People will decide the future of this subject.
They have all the signatures and it will be on the ballot.

I feel bad because I believe the Truthers for the most part have good intentions, after 8 years I am convinced that you are the only guys that still care aside from the people that lost someone.

Instead of giving this guy $52.00 for a book give it to the Fealgood Foundation.

Instead of spending hours here, if you think you are qualified help get this ballot passed and maybe you could end up investigating this officially.

No more sidelines, they will be looking for the best.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886

Instead of giving this guy $52.00 for a book give it to the Fealgood Foundation.

So, you guys believe that the books shall be free of charge - isn't it? Especially those for which you could really be shot dead by some "good guys". Someone apparently has duty to write them for your for free (like over 500 pages especially), then edit them for free, print them for free and send them to you for free...

Of course, don't pay this money to these greedy guys. Pay them better to the so-called "Fealgood Foundation". Or donate them to fight so-called "swine flu". Or donate them to some fund that supports wars against Iraq and Afghanistan. Or better - pay them to support election campaign of some new US President who might have better ideas on how to fight the so-called "international terrorism". That will be probably the best solution. Or even better - simply spend these money on 10 trips to McDonalds eatery and gain some extra weight. Or go to cinema few more times and watch your favourite Hollywood movies - may be they will enlighten you. Spend these 50 bucks on something else, but never on a book that at last explains what really happened during the most incredible action of the 21 century. Make sure that none of those greedy guys would get your money! Boycott their books!

As you probably remember, I advised you to visit these sites first, before continuing your groundless arguments about Hiroshima bombs, “micro-nukes” and the rest:

www.nuclear-demolition.com...

but it seems that not even one has bothered to oblige. It is up to you, actually. You can't really force this kind of folks to buy the "most expensive" black-and-white book that costs near 1.5% of their monthly salaries, considering that they don't even bother to spend 30 minutes to visit the web site where the same information is available for free and in colour.

Good luck to all of you anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join