It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy's Secret Plan for Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sarkozy's Secret Plan for Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

www.globalresearch.ca

The French Government is developing secret plans to impose mandatory vaccination of the entire French population, allegedly against possible Swine Flu disease according to reports leaked in a French newspaper. The plan is without precedent and even defies recommended public health advice. Pharmaceutical giants benefit from the move, as the Swine Flu increases the trend towards the militarization of public health and use of needless population panic to advance the agenda.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So they are pushing for mandatory vaccinations, for a flu that currently does not have a vaccine.

What is going on here, with these vaccinations. I understand that a flu pandemic can be a very dangerous thing but as of right now H1N1 has not been shown to be anything close to a pandemic. Maybe it will evolve or progress as the actual flu season gets underway but I am a little concerned about this.

Even more bizarre is the admission by the US Government’s Food & Drug Administration, an agency responsible for health and safety of its citizens, that the ‘test’ is approved for premature release to test for H1N1 is not even a proven test. More to the point, there is no forensic evidence in any of the deaths reported to date that has been presented that proves scientifically that any single death being attributed to H1N1 Swine Flu virus was indeed caused by such a virus. European epidemiologists believe the deaths reported to date are ‘coincidental’ or what are called opportunistic infections.

What we know conclusively is that the people who died often had prior respiratory complications of an undisclosed nature. People die every day with respiratory diseases. In the USA alone some 36,000 flu-related deaths are recorded yearly with no undue panic or alarm. Most are elderly or patients with lung diseases. To date in all France, 24 people have been identified by health authorities as even having ‘symptoms’ of H1N1. It is worth noting that the WHO and CDC list the symptoms of H1N1: temperature, coughing, headache, runny nose. Hmmmmm. Do you know anyone with such Swine Flu symptoms? Also worth noting is that in the counting of the more than 15,000 ‘confirmed’ H1N1 Swine Flu cases worldwide the vast majority made miraculous recovery within three to seven days, just as in the case of a bad cold.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
France is not going to like that, just imagine the out-rage hahahahahaha
this is going to be huge!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well- my 2 cents.

H1N1 IS a Pandemic- it's met all of the criteria- but it's not as DEADLY a Pandemic as other de novo influenzas have been in the 20th C. Like other A-type flus, it will follow waves, and most scientists agree that this autumn will really determine the lethality of the virus- is it more lethal than seasonal flu? Less lethal but more widespread?, etc. And sometimes the only way a determination may be made regarding one who has an H1N1 infection IS by the secondary, opportunistic infection that strikes. Certain strains of pneumonia, endo- or periocarditis, etc., are hallmarks of having followed a flu case. As well, it is easier than one thinks to ascertain if a person is seropositive for any strain of flu. We were running PCR and ELISA tests in 200-level(second year) molecular and biochemistry in college, on old, crap equipment, with great results. All states in the US, and most countries, and their relative states, cantons, prefectures, etc., have the state of the art equipment necessary to run the tests.
What we NEED is for CDC, WHO, etc., to ORDER the damned tests and REPORT what is actually going on- without that info, there can be NO consensus on the nature of this pandemic.

Regarding the mandatory vaccination in France, surely it's because of Sanofi and Novartis- just as in the US and UK it will be because of GSK and Pfizer, Merck and Amgen, etc. In Japan, it will be from Takeda. You get my point. It's MONEY. I'm sure there will be some kind of vaccine ready by the fall- but a) will it work?; b) will it kill more than it helps?; c) will the French government be able to reach all citizens (or the US, UK, Japan, etc.,-unless it's a driving license/passport requirement- in which case, find a friend in healthcare and get a card stamped), and d) will the French- of all people- independent, proud, self-sufficient- government-loathing French, quietly take their vaccine? I can't see it. I hope and pray
Sarkozy makes a different decision (and he will- he likes power and wants to stay there). There have been musings here in the States about a mandatory vaccine- ad even pro-vaccination folks I know are saying no- because it's MANDATORY. More people than the governments believe will say no- simply because it's a forced medical procedure- and god knows the ACLU, etc., will have injunctions everywhere preventing it. I hope the same for you in France.
Just posted to my British "cousins" and now to my French "cousins"; each separated by a few hundred years- I wish you health and freedom!

---C

new topics

top topics

join