It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Youtube.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I got to thinking a little while ago about how good starting a thread on Youtube. Well, after all of this time thinking and pondering about it. I have finally taken the time to get this thread in motion. So, here it is.........This is Yourtube!! Feel free to post any of your favorite Youtube videos that you like or that you have done yourself.

Also, feel free to comment on each others videos.

I'll start it off with a few that I have done over the past two years.
Here is the very first Youtube that I shot over two years ago.
Forgive me though, because at the time I sounded a little bit on the dorky side.

Now for some of my favorites.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Excellent thread, gimme

Here's a video I made. I've uploaded the same video to Youtube and MATS.

Video: Samsung S1050 - Audio: Rudo And His Great Machine - from "No More Words" (1990)

I know that this thread is for Youtube, but this is an example so you can compare.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here's another one of my Youtube videos. The video is shot during a train ride.

Camera: Samsung S700 - Audio: Track 04 from an extremely rare cd, only five-or-so copies in existence
Personnel: Hellmutt & Sasquatch - More info: www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
In case your ears are bleeding now
, here's one from my long list of Youtube favorites. I like the part starting at 2:57

Los Blops - Locomotora (1973)

edit: to add link to my favorites

[edit on 7 Jun 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Beautiful scenery. I would just love to live there.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
My favourite youtube video would the video which is of a song in a movie called "Ananda Thandavam"(Tamil). It has a good music and good dance.

Please dont flame me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here's another video of mine. Quack quack quack quack....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's one I made two years ago

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here's minewww.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

flag gimme, they took the stars off BTS, but I would have given you a star too.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Went out on Saturday and this is one of the moves that I got.
Train crew decided to have a little fun at my expense.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Whaaaa......

Excellent job on the guitar videos man.

That first video reminded me of a song that the Allman Brothers and Eric Clapton did back in the early 1970s. However, for the life of me I cannot remember the title.

Thanks for the flag too.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Another train video. From Metro Copenhagen. It's a full automatic system with no driver, so passengers can sit up front. My favorite part starts around 3:00

Audio: Rudo and his great machine - Homewalk (in the woods) - (1990)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well here's my youtube channel. youtube.com/danielday36 I use to have alot of videos, but they took most of them down.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hellmutt. excellent video as per the usual with you.

Two things that I noticed about the entrance to the tunnel.
One is the fourty five degree double crossovers that are just outside of the tunnel entrance. I haven't seen one of those type in my life. Even though we may have them in other parts of the United States. Second thing that I noticed is the antenna protruding out between the latice work of the steel. Are the antennas used for relaying how fast the LRC is going and at what point on the system it is at?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

I don't know. Maybe you can find something here? I know that if one train start going backwards by mistake, then all trains on the same system goes backwards as well. It happened a few times, and I was onboard on one occasion. Suddenly it started going backwards. All the passengers went: "Oh, no!" and then we had no choice but to wait. Then when we got to the wrong station in the opposite direction, we had to switch to a train going in the other direction. Wasted some time there. I've heard that the architect of the system said that he would never ever dare to ride the metro himself, as it's "too dangerous". That might be an urban legend, though, but I'm not sure...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You know, for the life of me I wouldn't want to be on something like that just to have it start rolling backwards. I bet that backed the system up though with you guys having to switch trains. I see that the system they used is sort of based off of the Advanced Train Control System, A.T.C.S. for short, that we have in certain parts of the United States. So basically, the system that they use is almost like what we use over here. That being it makes it cost efficient and safer for train control operations. As for the designer of the system being to scared to ride on the system. Maybe he knows something about it that the City of Copenhagen wasn't told. Then again, it could be nothing more than an urban legend like you said. Even though it was designed by Union Switch & Signal, or Ansaldo STS-USA as it is now known by.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Update!!!!!

I'm currently working on a Youtube compilation video that I started earlier this week. I should have it finished by tomorrow evening and uploaded to Youtube by either Monday or Tuesday. So keep an eye out on both Youtube and BTS until then.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Wow! The Great Muta. Forgot about him.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's another video that I shot on Friday of last week.

G889-24 with a big old fashioned horn salute.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here's a video I recently uploaded to Youtube. It's a slideshow with amcars. Location: Arvika, Sweden, 2009.

And this one...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join